• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lo Jack rips Stafford

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lo Jack took to twitter yesterday critiquing the front office over Suh, then chimed in on Stafford. Continued today. I appreciate the part where he says he's not blinded by stats.

Lawrence Jackson @lojackson94 · Mar 8
If Suh leaves Detroit...bad money management by Martin and Tom is where the blame should placed...years of robbing Peter to pay Paul...

And another key point to remember they gave Stafford a long term extendion, too early before he proved he deserved it or before he earned it

Lawrence Jackson @lojackson94 · 9h
For everyone touting Staffords comeback wins 1 of 17 came against a team with a winning record, Sea 2012 (11-2) 3 or 4 8-8 teams. Rest suck.

Lawrence Jackson @lojackson94 · 8h
I'm not a Stafford hater, I'm a realist. I've seen the inaccuracy and lack of touch when it matters in person with my blood on the line cont

I think Stafford has potential. I saw him work in practice for 3 years. I did not see the work ethic that other great QB's put in.

Yes Stafford had numbers. But a lot of those yards are Hail Mary's to Calvin. I'm not blinded by stats because they are partial portraits.

The reality is he has the talent to be a great QB but hasn't put the mental work it or made the technical improvements needed to be great.

https://twitter.com/lojackson94

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are the laughing stock of the league. Jesus.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lo Jack took to twitter yesterday critiquing the front office over Suh, then chimed in on Stafford. Continued today. I appreciate the part where he says he's not blinded by stats.

If Suh leaves Detroit...bad money management by Martin and Tom is where the blame should placed...years of robbing Peter to pay Paul...

And another key point to remember they gave Stafford a long term extendion, too early before he proved he deserved it or before he earned it

Lawrence Jackson @lojackson94 · 9h
For everyone touting Staffords comeback wins 1 of 17 came against a team with a winning record, Sea 2012 (11-2) 3 or 4 8-8 teams. Rest suck.

I'm not a Stafford hater, I'm a realist. I've seen the inaccuracy and lack of touch when it matters in person with my blood on the line cont

I think Stafford has potential. I saw him work in practice for 3 years. I did not see the work ethic that other great QB's put in.

Yes Stafford had numbers. But a lot of those yards are Hail Mary's to Calvin. I'm not blinded by stats because they are partial portraits.

The reality is he has the talent to be a great QB but hasn't put the mental work it or made the technical improvements needed to be great.

https://twitter.com/lojackson94

39412652581df7f0a4d0f7731d79fda8.jpg

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is LoJack? I think Ive heard of him. Is he the guy who was a first round bust...given away for a 6th rounder? Then fizzled out after only 5 seasons. After the Lions cut him he couldnt even make the Vikings. Was it because of injuries? No he was just garbage. Now he puts his 2 cents in? It's comical. Thanks for your expert opinion on suckiness LoJack.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is LoJack? I think Ive heard of him. Is he the guy who was a first round bust...given away for a 6th rounder? Then fizzled out after only 5 seasons. After the Lions cut him he couldnt even make the Vikings. Was it because of injuries? No he was just garbage. Now he puts his 2 cents in? It's comical. Thanks for your expert opinion on suckiness LoJack.

Well if there ever was an expert on sucking, he is it.:heh:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is talented no doubt. Dude is not hungry though. He doesn't have to be when a franchise just forks over millions of dollars guaranteed.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoJack is just a bitter rusty old ****. He talked all kinds of shit about different people in the building when he was let go to. He also talked shit about Pete Carroll after he left the Seahawks. I really liked him as a rotational D end, but his opinion is worth less than nothing for me.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is talented no doubt. Dude is not hungry though. He doesn't have to be when a franchise just forks over millions of dollars guaranteed.

It's been said many times that Stafford gets paid either way, win or lose. Stafford had his best year for that contract extension... since then Joh Kitna stats (useless yardage with fear of the end zone).

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team did he play for last season? Exactly. Just a bitter nobody trying to get some airtime...

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoJack thought Detroit should have made him their DE. Instead he let go and has an axe to grind with Mayhew and the Lions. So what he says comes off as bitterness.

What he said may have some merit but it is loss in the oh by the way the Lions are mismanaged! They should have given my boy Suh the money not Stafford!

Well the Lions did give the money to Stafford. It may have been a mistake but they had little choice when they had to restructure another big deal and Stafford helped out by doing so. The restructuring is whats killing Detroit's cap flexibility.

So congrats LoJack you win the bitter ex player award I sure hope that helps you at the Losers Combine....I am sorry the veterans combine.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I ripped Obama last week. Obviously what I have to say on that subject is far more relevant and interesting to the general public than the ravings of some unemployed guy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he speaks a lot of truth. Avril and Sammy Lee both said similar things. His level of play has nothing to do with how reputable his word is. Not very classing airing it in public but it happens.

Stafford is not known as a guy who lives studying tape.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Stafford, this is the first thing I've ever heard that he doesn't work hard. I've always heard the opposite.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Stafford, this is the first thing I've ever heard that he doesn't work hard. I've always heard the opposite.
Exactly. He even moved to Detroit full time so he could work out here and be close to the facilities in the offseason. He really wants to become this franchise's leader and help turn things around. He's taking those steps, just time to improve on some other things.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He even moved to Detroit full time so he could work out here and be close to the facilities in the offseason. He really wants to become this franchise's leader and help turn things around. He's taking those steps, just time to improve on some other things.

Under Schwartz Stafford had a rep as a guy who didn't put the same work in like guys like Manning and Brady do. It's very likely Caldwell is trying or has tried to change that.

Stafford still looks like the same guy to me. Only vs the Giants did he really look different.

This year is obviously the biggest test of his career.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Schwartz Stafford had a rep as a guy who didn't put the same work in like guys like Manning and Brady do. It's very likely Caldwell is trying or has tried to change that.

Stafford still looks like the same guy to me. Only vs the Giants did he really look different.

This year is obviously the biggest test of his career.

Under Schwartz I made the comment that possibly Jimmy's arrogance wore off on Matt that he needed no work in the off season.

Some players take on the coaches mentality or listen to their opinions too much IMO at times. That may have been one of them, not sure?

As for looking the same, maybe in accuracy and his touch. His decision making improved last season. Seen many sacks taken and balls thrown away instead being forced. Which IMO lead to less turnovers. So between Cooter and Caldwell I hope to be eating that crow someday.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also seemed late in the season they let him loose a lil more. Saw more of the old gunslinger mixed in late.