• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO @ 27MtrCougar

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying he has played great but pretty good for what he has to work with. he's not Brady or Rodgers they have the ability to make avg players great. But where are you going to find that. but there are only probably 3 guys like that in the league. Luck is a beast never said he was that good, but even Luck is playing not so good lately. and he has Reggie Wayne, T. Hilton, H. Nicks and two stud TE's and trent Richardson so he has plenty of talent.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ablity & skill. Did you forget he was offensive rookie of the year? On a crappy team. Then the bad drafts continued and lack of talent at WR and the Oline & Stupid penaltys was tough to perform in. Yeah he has had injuries he has taken an absolute beating back there.

Ya, he dinked and dunked his way to ROY, the guy hardly ever threw the ball past the line of scrimmage. As SJ said, he didn't beat out a stellar class of rookies. If you projected out Colt McCoys stats for that year he played just as well, if not better than Bradford, on a crappy Cleveland team!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, he dinked and dunked his way to ROY, the guy hardly ever threw the ball past the line of scrimmage. As SJ said, he didn't beat out a stellar class of rookies. If you projected out Colt McCoys stats for that year he played just as well, if not better than Bradford, on a crappy Cleveland team!

Oh You mean even as a rookie he was smart enough to take what the defense was given him? not force the ball down field for pick sixes like your boy Davis. Who cares who he beat out.. Sam still won the award because they recognized his play on a crappy team. And if you want to project numbers sam was having his best season ever before he got hurt the first time with His knee. Look if you really think Davis should be starting next year I don't know what to say. Most of the experts agree Sam should come back at a reduced pay because he has plenty of skill to move the chains and get the job done. I haven't heard anyone say they should give Davis a shot next year.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh You mean even as a rookie he was smart enough to take what the defense was given him? not force the ball down field for pick sixes like your boy Davis. Who cares who he beat out.. Sam still won the award because they recognized his play on a crappy team. And if you want to project numbers sam was having his best season ever before he got hurt the first time with His knee. Look if you really think Davis should be starting next year I don't know what to say. Most of the experts agree Sam should come back at a reduced pay because he has plenty of skill to move the chains and get the job done. I haven't heard anyone say they should give Davis a shot next year.

Good Lord Boy! Where do you find all of these different Sammy avis?? :L

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay MtrCougar. We have had this Bradford discussion so many times now, apparently you have missed the majority of it. You have made your points. It is getting to the point of beating a dead horse here. So I think this discussion should go into the chill realm. Capeeche?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay MtrCougar. We have had this Bradford discussion so many times now, apparently you have missed the majority of it. You have made your points. It is getting to the point of beating a dead horse here. So I think this discussion should go into the chill realm. Capeeche?

Yeah I agree

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin: Yes it's quite comparable to the awful violin player at a concert you just cannot leave.

But I liked the sweater!