• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO @ 27MtrCougar

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Coug I don't want you to take that avatar down. Please leave it up. It's funny!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Coug I don't want you to take that avatar down. Please leave it up. It's funny!

Haha I knew you guys would get a kick out of it. Might have to change it though I think Zeke had a stroke lol.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys will be even more jealous when super Sam takes us to the playoffs next year!

We may make the playoffs next year, but it won't be because Sammie took us there, even if he is our QB

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may make the playoffs next year, but it won't be because Sammie took us there, even if he is our QB

Oh of course not. You would never give him credit for something. But everything is his fault including blowing out his knees or not making the playoffs on terrible talentless teams and coaching in the past.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke relax. This is a light-hearted thread and I simply stated to lighten-up on mtrCougar. If you want to go heavy duty on Cougar, Zeke, invite him/her to the vent thread and have it out.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I knew you guys would get a kick out of it. Might have to change it though I think Zeke had a stroke lol.

No Stroke! Ticker still tickin! :finebaum:

AT least you removed the avi of Sammy dressed as Clark Kent look alike! Come on just admit it, you have a serious man crush goin on here!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh of course not. You would never give him credit for something. But everything is his fault including blowing out his knees or not making the playoffs on terrible talentless teams and coaching in the past.

Face it, he's not that good, if he comes back and does an average job next year, yes we can still make playoffs, but again it won't be "because of him"

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol It was a joke. you have to read into the "sack" part

Well... if he knew how to take sack real good, then how in the hell did he end up on IR? :pop2:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Stroke! Ticker still tickin! :finebaum:

AT least you removed the avi of Sammy dressed as Clark Kent look alike! Come on just admit it, you have a serious man crush goin on here!

Not really. I just think he has light years more talent then Hill & Davis combined. and I'm not crazy about anyone in the draft. And starting over with a new QB I think would set us back years which would close the window possibly on a lot of players that we have. Every nfl expert like Mayock says he has elite arm strength and accuracy. Staying healthy is the only concern but I think rolling the dice with him is their best and really only logical option. I think out best shot is to make our Oline physical and nasty in front of him with the draft.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke relax. This is a light-hearted thread and I simply stated to lighten-up on mtrCougar. If you want to go heavy duty on Cougar, Zeke, invite him/her to the vent thread and have it out.

.....wasnt taken it seriously, just bustin! I actually find it comical that the young lad is infatuated by Sammy Blammy!..... gone as far as saying he has a "tight ball" and can "take a sack"! There's some serious man slobber goin on here! I just wanted to get your outlook on the subject! I know you have a sense of humor!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I don't think I said he has a tight ball. But there's no doubt hill has a loose hanging sloppy ball and Davis can't throw the ball 35 yds. Once defenses figured that out it was game over for his weak arm. He's not strong like Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I don't think I said he has a tight ball. But there's no doubt hill has a loose hanging sloppy ball and Davis can't throw the ball 35 yds. Once defenses figured that out it was game over for his weak arm. He's not strong like Sam

Last week you did, not sure the post, but you said you went and watched a pactice and Sam threw a tight one! Tightest on the field that day! REmember now?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, but I saw more nice long throws from Davis this year than I have from Brafdford in 5 years!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just think he has light years more talent then Hill & Davis combined.

:L

Even if he did have way more talent (which he doesn't), he still has to stay healthy and u realize he's on 2 knees that are toast right? In the NFC West where the pocket evaporates fast. I was just here to admire the sweater but I'm gonna have to call u this.

Samantha has been hurt since college. It aint gonna change. No miracle is coming unless it's via the draft.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here is your quote

why do i think Bradfords better? I've been to many of the training camps, it isn't even close on the accuracy and velocity on the throws. again Davis was cut. he would get happy feet and panic and make bad throws. I don't think Davis is bad i don't have a problem with him being a back up, but no way the Rams are thinking he's the future. Before Bradford got hurt this year his arm strength from the rehab was stronger then ever. I agree the only question with sam is if he can stay healthy, but i think they will take that chance because he can make any throw on the field and thats hard to find. Do I think he's an elite Qb… no but he is above avg and won't lose you games.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Even if he did have way more talent (which he doesn't), he still has to stay healthy and u realize he's on 2 knees that are toast right? In the NFC West where the pocket evaporates fast. I was just here to admire the sweater but I'm gonna have to call u this.

Samantha has been hurt since college. It aint gonna change. No miracle is coming unless it's via the draft.

I thought he hurt the same knee twice?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is your quote

why do i think Bradfords better? I've been to many of the training camps, it isn't even close on the accuracy and velocity on the throws. again Davis was cut. he would get happy feet and panic and make bad throws. I don't think Davis is bad i don't have a problem with him being a back up, but no way the Rams are thinking he's the future. Before Bradford got hurt this year his arm strength from the rehab was stronger then ever. I agree the only question with sam is if he can stay healthy, but i think they will take that chance because he can make any throw on the field and thats hard to find. Do I think he's an elite Qb… no but he is above avg and won't lose you games.

Where do I say he has a tight ball?? :wtf2: