• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO @ 27MtrCougar

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I'm so over these debates. It's like some of you (like our management) just continue to hope Sam is going to play a full season of games and he just wakes up, presses a button and can all of a sudden handle these defenses in the NFC West.

You need a QB really crazy or really hungry to succeed in the NFC west. Not someone who's made over $70
Million. Look at Jay Cutler. OLine is better. Has 2 all pro WRs, an all pro TE, and a stud RB. But he doesnt care.. He's not willing to sacrifice himself and play balls to the wall. That's why the rest of his team doesn't care either.

Behind Sam, was there really ever ANY hunger with our offense? Or did it look deflated most of the time.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright...alright...alright....so I exagerated just a little bit! :pound:

I stand by everything I said in that quote. Watching them at training camp it's like watching a NFL QB Vs an avg college QB. Sorry Davis can't throw a deep out on time with velocity and accuracy or the deep ends. He gets happy feet and cannot check out of plays at the line like he should. He's a decent back up that's it. If you want to say he's better then Hill he might be but not Sam.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he hurt the same knee twice?

I honestly stopped keeping up with his injuries. Had to let it go. :gaah:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly stopped keeping up with his injuries. Had to let it go. :gaah:
I remember hearing them say he reinjured his surgically repaired knee. You are right it doesn't matter he is toast. Some of these guys just don't know when to let go. Im done.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....wasnt taken it seriously, just bustin! I actually find it comical that the young lad is infatuated by Sammy Blammy!..... gone as far as saying he has a "tight ball" and can "take a sack"! There's some serious man slobber goin on here! I just wanted to get your outlook on the subject! I know you have a sense of humor!

Indeed. lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. MtrCougar. It's time for you to lighten up a bit as well. If you persist, head to the Vent thread and invite your combatants to go with. Otherwise you'll hear from me again. Capeeche?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by lighten up Coug, he's not saying u need to get a "lighter" sweater.

:yahoo:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Love it!! What else can we come up with..

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I just think he has light years more talent then Hill & Davis combined. and I'm not crazy about anyone in the draft. And starting over with a new QB I think would set us back years which would close the window possibly on a lot of players that we have. Every nfl expert like Mayock says he has elite arm strength and accuracy. Staying healthy is the only concern but I think rolling the dice with him is their best and really only logical option. I think out best shot is to make our Oline physical and nasty in front of him with the draft.

Sammie has already set us back years! "Rolling the dice" with him yet again only continues to set us back!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Coug, I've come to the conclusion from your love of Sammie and you coming up with all these pictures of him, that you actually are Sammie!

It only makes sense, you're not playing football and you have the time to be on here, just admit it!:suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammie has already set us back years! "Rolling the dice" with him yet again only continues to set us back!

Exactly how has Sam set us back years? lol. I guess the terrible head coaches and staff in the pass and the countless 1st rd picks and other picks that were complete bust didn't have anything to do with setting the franchise back years. That's why we had no talent around Sam. we have just now started to recover from years of real bad drafts and coaching.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how has Sam set us back years? lol. I guess the terrible head coaches and staff in the pass and the countless 1st rd picks and other picks that were complete bust didn't have anything to do with setting the franchise back years. That's why we had no talent around Sam. we have just now started to recover from years of real bad drafts and coaching.

Ahhhhhh, maybe the fact that he has been here for 5 years and been hurt for half of that time, it's time to move on from him, we are just spinning our wheels if we continue to count on him, you have blinders on if you don't see that!

Let's see, because of Bradfords injuries we have had Clemens as our QB for one whole year, because of Bradfords injuries we have had Hill/Davis as our QB for one whole year. "if" we go into next year counting on Bradford, there is a good chance he will get hurt again, you have to admit at least a better chance of him getting hurt, then if we went a different direction, then who will be our QB?

You cannot build a contender having 3 or 4 different QB's in a 6 year period, and we are where we are because Bradford continues to get hurt!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhh, maybe the fact that he has been here for 5 years and been hurt for half of that time, it's time to move on from him, we are just spinning our wheels if we continue to count on him, you have blinders on if you don't see that!

Let's see, because of Bradfords injuries we have had Clemens as our QB for one whole year, because of Bradfords injuries we have had Hill/Davis as our QB for one whole year. "if" we go into next year counting on Bradford, there is a good chance he will get hurt again, you have to admit at least a better chance of him getting hurt, then if we went a different direction, then who will be our QB?

You cannot build a contender having 3 or 4 different QB's in a 6 year period, and we are where we are because Bradford continues to get hurt!

Injuries are part of the game? What if we cut Bradford and spent a 1st rd pick this year and the new guy blows out his knee in training camp?? You going move on from him? You just don't cut QB's with Sams ability. Yes it's frustrating but he is the best option. The Rams could have picked any QB in last years draft with the 2nd pick but they didn't . Why? Because no one in that draft has his skill and could have came into camp and beat him out. Same goes for this year btw. Saying it's Sams fault for setting this franchise back makes no sense. He can't control injuries? You would have to blame fisher and Snead for sticking with him if your going to blame someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are part of the game? What if we cut Bradford and spent a 1st rd pick this year and the new guy blows out his knee in training camp?? You going move on from him? You just don't cut QB's with Sams ability. Yes it's frustrating but he is the best option. The Rams could have picked any QB in last years draft with the 2nd pick but they didn't . Why? Because no one in that draft has his skill and could have came into camp and beat him out. Same goes for this year btw.

You are right, it could happen to our eventual new QB, but the chances of Bradford getting hurt are greater. And no, I wouldn't cut the new guy after "one" injury, Sammie has had numerous unjuries.

You keep mentioning Bradfords ability and skills, sorry I haven't seen any of that in the 5 years he has been here!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We drafted Sam in 10 so this is just his 4th year. Wow! How bad did the former coaches and GM draft leading up to picking Bradford? In the 06, 07,08,09 drafts we had a combined 36 picks. Are you ready for this... 2 of them!!! are currently on the Rams. JL55 and C.long. That is what kills your franchise not Sam.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, it could happen to our eventual new QB, but the chances of Bradford getting hurt are greater. And no, I wouldn't cut the new guy after "one" injury, Sammie has had numerous unjuries.

You keep mentioning Bradfords ability and skills, sorry I haven't seen any of that in the 5 years he has been here!

Ablity & skill. Did you forget he was offensive rookie of the year? On a crappy team. Then the bad drafts continued and lack of talent at WR and the Oline & Stupid penaltys was tough to perform in. Yeah he has had injuries he has taken an absolute beating back there.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We drafted Sam in 10 so this is just his 4th year. Wow! How bad did the former coaches and GM draft leading up to picking Bradford? In the 06, 07,08,09 drafts we had a combined 36 picks. Are you ready for this... 2 of them!!! are currently on the Rams. JL55 and C.long. That is what kills your franchise not Sam.

Nitpick: would've been his 5th year had he made it out of preseason: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how has Sam set us back years? lol. I guess the terrible head coaches
and staff in the pass and the countless 1st rd picks and other picks that were
complete bust didn't have anything to do with setting the franchise back years.

Are you smoking crack? WOW. The Rams haven't exactly gotten stellar play from the QB in years man. And you are blaming it all on coaching, FO, and other players? Really? Sam gets a pass?

No talent around him? See Andrew Luck the past 3 years.

The QB MUST make the people around him better. He's never done jack shit man. And that's actually WHEN HE WAS ON THE DAM FIELD.

Did you forget he was offensive rookie of the year?

Yes he beat out Mike Williams WR Bucs and Maurice Pouncey C Steelers. :clap:

Do you forget how shitty this pathetic QB has been.. again.. WHEN HE'S ACTUALLY BEEN ON THE FIELD?

Good Gawd Coug. You man love is strong with this one.