• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Listening to College Sports Station on Sirius today

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for one my perception on their rivalry game is this. Its non conference so it doesn't hold as much juice. I know that perception is shit upon in the state of South Carolina. But from where I am it seems weird. They can lose that game and still rack up ACC trophies. Now, I am not saying a loss to SCAR is even remotely acceptable for Clemson Nation, but that still remains a fact. I am sure an ACC trophy helps soften the blow of losing to SCAR.

Once again, all in the eye of the beholder.

And Dabo in my eyes is attempting to get eyes on this program now rather than later. Possible BCS decision may be influenced by media coverage. The same goes for Tajh's Heisman bid.

OU-Texas was non conference for years before the Big 12 existed, yet Barry Switzer understood it was the most important game of the year when he said, "Everything we do at Oklahoma is for one thing, to beat Texas."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too damn early to be bitching about where you are ranked. We are 1 game into the season and you are bitching because you aren't ranked high enough?

Really?

Typical_crackhead.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tammy Bowden sucked balls and Dabo has a big mouth. That is all.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked this has not made an appearance in the thread yet.

Here ya go...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tammy Bowden sucked balls and Dabo has a big mouth. That is all.

Come on. Tammy was just bad his first and last year. You all went to bowl games every year with him. He made the FSU/Clemson game competitive. Remember you all had like 2 wins with 15 losses to FSU before Tommy showed up.

I am looking for your perspective. Do you have any clue as to what he is talking about?

I like Dabo. He has a lot of energy and seems to really care about the program and what direction it is headed in. Why would he state these things on a national radio show?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. Tammy was just bad his first and last year. You all went to bowl games every year with him. He made the FSU/Clemson game competitive. Remember you all had like 2 wins with 15 losses to FSU before Tommy showed up.

I am looking for your perspective. Do you have any clue as to what he is talking about?

I like Dabo. He has a lot of energy and seems to really care about the program and what direction it is headed in. Why would he state these things on a national radio show?

I don't know what he's talking about. We have gotten more consistent and better media coverage than ever. I haven't heard anyone taking unwarranted jabs. If he thinks people are just going to forget that we tend to get the brakes beat off of us once or twice a year by some "middle of the pack" team then he's batshit crazy. I say the same thing. Last year was the first season I can think of since Danny Ford that we didn't drop a stupid game.

On to Tommy Bowden:
Tammy Bowden was the poster child for mediocrity and how to do little with much talent. He had top 20 recruiting classes almost every year and couldn't not coach them up or develop them. His coaching hires were failures and his players did not respect him. And as far as the FSU/Clemson game is concerned, I chalked that up more to y'all being on a downward slide than Tammy's coaching "ability." I was never happier than when he was sent packing. So long chump!! Adios! Hasta lavista!! Adieu!! Sayonara!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a big bowl win against LSU last year and following it up with a big win against Georgia to start the season, hes right!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a big bowl win against LSU last year and following it up with a big win against Georgia to start the season, hes right!

2 back to back good games in him starting his 5th year. Do not think so.