• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs 49ers - noone gives a shit game thread

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he has way too much money coming if they keep him. How much do they save if they cut him ?
I think 13-14mil.

Read it somewhere the other day. Pretty much half of what they owe him.

That one isn't Google proof by any means.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 13-14mil.

Text Dr. Eviler, ask him.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took 2 fucking steps with the ball after he caught it. They have to do something about that damn rule after the season.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure are. Suh should demand a trade ASAP. There's no heart in Miami.

Who else would be stupid enough to pay a DT 20 mil a year?

Reactions: BUD

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else would be stupid enough to pay a DT 20 mil a year?

Suh is worth every penny and the least of their problems. Tannehill is the most overpaid player in Miami.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 13-14mil.

Yeah but isn't that only a 1 year hit? Then he is completely off the books after that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 6 wins with one game to go. I think Fog and I got this.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell will walk the sidelines in Detroit again next year.

But CJs days are done.

Sure looks that way sometimes. Not trying to be a dick or make a joke, honest question: is Caldwell still with us next year if Martha isn't?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think CJ leaves as well. Just my hunch. Atleast Stafford is improving.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure looks that way sometimes. Not trying to be a dick or make a joke, honest question: is Caldwell still with us next year if Martha isn't?

I do think Caldwell will be back if anything atleast we get Cooter and possibly Austin another year. Hopefully Levy comes back healthy, so long Calvin and improve in other areas.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took 2 fucking steps with the ball after he caught it. They have to do something about that damn rule after the season.

It's not just that rule, it's the whole replay system in general. At this point I'm convinced they just flip a coin to determine whether or not to overturn something. I am willing to bet an entire paycheck that if just for one week every single coach in the league re-challenged something that was just reviewed, at least 1/4 of the calls would change. Like if San Fran challenged the catch on that one and it was reversed, then if Caldwell had immediately thrown the red flag and challenged the ruling on that non catch they probably would have called it complete. Maybe even a fumble. Hell, there is a chance they might have called it a touchdown. You never fucking know anymore.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just that rule, it's the whole replay system in general. At this point I'm convinced they just flip a coin to determine whether or not to overturn something. I am willing to bet an entire paycheck that if just for one week every single coach in the league re-challenged something that was just reviewed, at least 1/4 of the calls would change. Like if San Fran challenged the catch on that one and it was reversed, then if Caldwell had immediately thrown the red flag and challenged the ruling on that non catch they probably would have called it complete. Maybe even a fumble. Hell, there is a chance they might have called it a touchdown. You never fucking know anymore.

The game is micro managed. Im positive the refs don't even know the rules anymore.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason replay exists is for advertising.

All those bonus TO's are worth millions to the league. It's obviously not aboot getting calls right. (No way that was an incompletion CJ. It was a catch or a catch and a fumble.)

The worst thing about replay, other than it exists in the first place, is that even if you get both challenges right, you only get one back. So the refs can screw you a dozen times a game, but you can only stop them from doing it three times total. It's fucking stupid.