• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Mt. Rushmore

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't. I live in the southwest part of the States and I am around Cali lingo all the time and have an accent, so I'm told when I'm in Michigan.

Cool story brah. Obviously your incapable of taking a joke. Duly noted.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story brah. Obviously your incapable of taking a joke. Duly noted.

I remember you jumping me debating tpaul on CBS, I believe the subject was on Backus. I didn't see any humor there and it was like you trying to protect your boyfriend(s) on both boards. What I didn't post in my previous post was that you should change your User Title from pimp status to everyone girlfriend.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember you jumping me debating tpaul on CBS,
And I remember you being a douchebag there too. I see things haven't changed. Again, I haven't really "protected" anyone in this thread(I'd love to see where I alledgedly did this). Smit-tay has done a fine job presenting his side. I made two little jokes and you simply can't take them. No need to get all bent out of shape son. Continue with your "winning argument".

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon now, how can you add Charles Rogers and Mike Williams to anything other than Lions draft busts list?
And the defense rests. Your initial post was even taking exception to another joke made. You need to pull your panties out of your crack and lighten up. Wow! :rollseyes:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Calvin was drafted he was being hyped by the Media
Huh? Hyped to be what? The best damn WR in the draft? It was obvious there was good reason for this "hype".

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, LWM, I never got personal with anything in this lengthy discussion, I didn't even veer off topic, (which is hard for me)but I might on your little roast thread now. Or I might just wait 8 years and talk about Jerry vs Calvin when it might actually make some sense.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the defense rests. Your initial post was even taking exception to another joke made. You need to pull your panties out of your crack and lighten up. Wow! :rollseyes:

Asking a Ravens/OSU fan a question isn't taking away from them getting a laugh.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, LWM, I never got personal with anything in this lengthy discussion, I didn't even veer off topic, (which is hard for me)but I might on your little roast thread now.

Exchanging opinions and views hasn't been about winning or losing on my part. Dogging Calvin on meaningless yards is all your up against. Anyone is more than welcome to post on my thread, smitty. Just thought it would be something different to do until the season starts. Tried to make it simple and with editing on this site, changes can be made if we feel the need so any newcomers aren't lost joining in.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stand firm on my stance: CJ is the most physicially gifted WR to ever play the game. Rice is still the single best WR to ever play.

Rice's production and lack of injuries is simply astounding...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the hype was about Calvin being the greatest wide receiver ever.

I don't remember anything ever being said about him being the greatest ever, before the dude was even drafted. I think you're just grasping for straws now.

Also, I'm waiting for u to show me where I "protected" smitty. In fact, if you'd actually go back and, oh I don't know, actually READ the thread, you'll see I simply challenged KJ on his opinion that Linehan is to blame for CJ getting triple covered. I think u should get your facts straight before making assumptions.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember anything ever being said about him being the greatest ever, before the dude was even drafted. I think you're just grasping for straws now.

Lol... I really don't care what you think, it was just hype.

Wikipedia said:
Coming out of college, Calvin Johnson was hyped to be one of the best wide receivers of all time.

I don't have an account with Wiki and I doubt tpaul would change anything in my favor. Take it with a gain of salt, cause I really don't care if you can't remember something that it couldn't be true. Besides, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true ...lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the hype was about Calvin being the greatest wide receiver ever.

"One of" and "the" are about as different as a 25 TD margin. 8 pages of dialogue from now you might get it.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One of" and "the" are about as different as a 25 TD margin.

That's okay, because there was something out there about Calvin's hype. I can live with being off by whatever margin.

8 pages of dialogue from now you might get it.

It might take you just as long to figure out I never once crowned Calvin or took anything away from Rice.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care what you think, it was just hype.

Sure you do. I can tell by how angry you're getting in your posts. ;) Also, don't say there was hype about CJ being the greatest before even playing one snap if you can't find proof. If you find me a link to even one article saying he was the greatest, I'll eat crow. However, I think the crows will be safe.

Still waiting on proof of how I "protected". Nvm, I'll take your silence on that as you admitting you we're wrong and just chalk it up as douchebaggery on your part.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do. I can tell by how angry you're getting in your posts. ;)

Angry? not at all. Was on a mission to reach 40 post to add a signature. This thread was the only one moving faster than the rest without bringing too many old threads back.

Also, don't say there was hype about CJ being the greatest before even playing one snap if you can't find proof.

It was years ago and it was only hype "like" projections or predictions. It could very well be the tale grows taller the more it's told type scenario. I'm grateful that I even found something remotely close.

Still waiting on proof of how I "protected". Nvm, I'll take your silence on that as you admitting you we're wrong and just chalk it up as douchebaggery on your part.

Still looking for where a story was told about smitty and you. Funny as hell with all the smilies used in the story. Doly noted you couldn't take a joke from me either.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doly noted you couldn't take a joke from me either.

Ahhh, so you make things up when you're proven wrong I see. Yours was no attempt at a joke, it was you simply being a douche and having nothing to base it on. You got called out, and are now trying to deflect as something else.

Still looking for where a story was told about smitty and you. Funny as hell
It's there, just look harder. And it was funny. Done with no ill intention by a poster we both know very well. You can try and act like it hurt our feelings, but all it did was make us laugh. Not sure what your angle is on that one.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, so you make things up when you're proven wrong I see.

If I never run across a link, the odds are stacked against Calvin in double and triple coverage while trying to stay healthy. But, should he ever reach that point in his career you'll probably see who stands to be counted for something that was said before Calvin was drafted.

It's there, just look harder.

Don't need to, we both know it's there.