• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions going back to merry ol ' england

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the Lions will play the chiefs on Nov 1 2015 in the UK. Will be another away game for Detroit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is another good break. Wimbleys a little quieter than Arrowhead.

Gotta love neutral field road games!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the Lions will play the chiefs on Nov 1 2015 in the UK. Will be another away game for Detroit.

As long as it's an away game on the schedule it's a neutral game...I like it.

Would piss and bitch if it counted as a home game.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Chiefs are footing the bill, I'm ok with it.....The Falcons paid last time......The only problem arises when the Lions become the bitch and start footing the bill.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok yeah glad we don't have to worry about arrowhead but it is complete bullshit the chiefs or any team lose a home game for that shit. honestly i don't get it they always bitch about how thorough and intricate all the fucking schedule guys are creating the years schedule and how there are over 30000 variations every year.
to that i say fuck them and their efforts if the best they can do still robs a team(s)/fans every year of a home game. they can get their fucking asses back on the phone with some fucking travel agents again and make sure that it is an away game for both teams. otherwise the NFL is just jizzing in that teams face and demanding they call it ice cream it is utter crap. figure it the fuck out.

side note since some people seem to know some details please help me out here what the fuck is the deal with there being a 'home' team? i kinda figured that it had to do with the gate/merch splits but i think everyone would be happy with a 50/50 split if it meant their home schedules remained unfucked. seriously can anyone help me figure out this convoluted shit?

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree, I like the London game as long as it doesn't count as our home game. They probably figured since they're sending us for the second year in a row, that the wouldn't take a home game away.

Speaking of the 2015 schedule, I see we play at home against the Broncos. There's about a 90% chance I'll be at that game.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree, I like the London game as long as it doesn't count as our home game. They probably figured since they're sending us for the second year in a row, that the wouldn't take a home game away.

Speaking of the 2015 schedule, I see we play at home against the Broncos. There's about a 90% chance I'll be at that game.

Really wish that one was in Denver.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wish that one was in Denver.

Because you basically chalk it up as a loss and would rather 'save' the home game for a different team?

Yea, me too. But Peyton is still my favorite non-Lions player, so I'm glad he'll be visiting.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray! More football on a chewed up soccer field.

Bad enough they are having games on Thursday with only 3 days rest, now they have to fly half way around the world and play on unstable surfaces.

Glad the NFL is so concerned for safety. That's OK, they can dedicate a month to something like brain injuries where everyone can wear gray. That will fix the problem.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all Thursday games should be for teams who have just had their bye. Don't start them until week 5 and always make them for teams who have just had extra time off.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you basically chalk it up as a loss and would rather 'save' the home game for a different team?

Yea, me too. But Peyton is still my favorite non-Lions player, so I'm glad he'll be visiting.

Lions will stomp the shit out of the Broncos.

But no. I'm in Colorado. It's fun when Lions come to town.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was definitely fun the last time they visited. Fuck Tebow!!!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nine hours to Ford field and ten to Mile high. Actually the Chiefs game would of been sweet for me. Getting tix be a bitch though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:
ok yeah glad we don't have to worry about arrowhead but it is complete bullshit the chiefs or any team lose a home game for that shit. honestly i don't get it they always bitch about how thorough and intricate all the fucking schedule guys are creating the years schedule and how there are over 30000 variations every year.
to that i say fuck them and their efforts if the best they can do still robs a team(s)/fans every year of a home game. they can get their fucking asses back on the phone with some fucking travel agents again and make sure that it is an away game for both teams. otherwise the NFL is just jizzing in that teams face and demanding they call it ice cream it is utter crap. figure it the fuck out.

side note since some people seem to know some details please help me out here what the fuck is the deal with there being a 'home' team? i kinda figured that it had to do with the gate/merch splits but i think everyone would be happy with a 50/50 split if it meant their home schedules remained unfucked. seriously can anyone help me figure out this convoluted shit?
Falcons got screwed out a Home game in Week 8. KC gets the shaft next year. I have no idea if there's any difference in sales. 7 Home Games instead of 8. Or in our case 7 road games and a neutral field where were technically the road team.

But it's a week away for a road game. For Both. And that to me is huge. It's the only time that happens other than the Super Bowl. Home Field Advantage nullified, advantage Lions. Years of having the NFL seemingly screw us whenever possible and these are paybacks. And I appreciate the payback.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if CJ and Staff are big sellers over there? Can't be Suh, no garaunteed he's in the game. Or if it was by chance we went again?

Not that I care. It's a good break. I'll assume the gift horse has teeth, or atleast likes carrot smoothies.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can smoke weed and watch the game without worrying about getting fined or jailed for it too. You criminals you.