• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions get the 16th pick

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack McKeon is so old he can't even read the names on the back of the jersey's.

then, I guess, he might get the draft pick correct by writing down the wrong name that turns out in the end to be right by a mere mistake

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then, I guess, he might get the draft pick correct by writing down the wrong name that turns out in the end to be right by a mere mistake

Remember when Mayhew wanted Whiz and his second option ended up being better in Caldwell? Not much better but Whiz was straight dog shit in Tenn

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Mayhew wanted Whiz and his second option ended up being better in Caldwell? Not much better but Whiz was straight dog shit in Tenn

Smitty wants to know who the second choice was for GM behind Quinn?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions use the 16th pick on any of those scrub ass Sparty players, I'll be highly, highly disappointed.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions use the 16th pick on any of those scrub ass Sparty players, I'll be highly, highly disappointed.

As will I. I'm scared with all the hype about Conklin getting stronger after his pro day. I would understand the pick, just would hate it immensely.

I do like Allen as a pro center and Burbridge as late round WR.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As will I. I'm scared with all the hype about Conklin getting stronger after his pro day. I would understand the pick, just would hate it immensely.

I do like Allen as a pro center and Burbridge as late round WR.

I don't mind Conklin as long as he is a stable presence over the turnstile we had over at RT last season.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nkemdiche still has the most upside of any of these guys. Sterling Shepard would be a great pick in the third round as depth and so would Cooper.

I've struggled with Ogbah, not sure what to think of him. He seems a bit slow off the snap in terms of reaction but is very productive. He would mainly line up against RT's but this scouting report says he struggles against the run. A lot of powerful, run grading RT's in the NFL. He might struggle right away in the NFL.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the the RG3 fiasco..... Any 3 high picks for 1 player is too tough a pill to swallow.

The Redskins gave 3 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder plus they got screwed over by the NFL because of bull shit cap penalties. Tunsil is by far the best talent in this draft and maybe the best left tackle prospect in a decade. i don't think Tennessee will pass on him, but if they do and SD is willing to make the deal he is well worth the risk. Our pick this year isn't that great 16th and with a soft looking schedule next season we probably would be giving away 2 mid first rounders.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins gave 3 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder plus they got screwed over by the NFL because of bull shit cap penalties. Tunsil is by far the best talent in this draft and maybe the best left tackle prospect in a decade. i don't think Tennessee will pass on him, but if they do and SD is willing to make the deal he is well worth the risk. Our pick this year isn't that great 16th and with a soft looking schedule next season we probably would be giving away 2 mid first rounders.

I am sure Tunsil is great and all but the question is.....

Is Tunsil THAT much better than Reiff to give away two extra potential starters at other positions?
I'm not so sure about that.

If Reiff was a bottom 5 LT than maybe. But it's safe to say he is an "average" LT. Nothing special but not a must need upgrade spot.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a splashy trade, creates a lot of talk, and would make the NFL chat boards light up. But, the best teams keep on getting better drafting in the second half of the draft. Why deplete picks on just one player? Why do what the biggest losers do time and time again?

They may get rich (short term), but I'm hoping to see the Lions finally learn to build wealth (long term). Forget the lottery tickets, invest in getting more picks, not giving more picks.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tunsil is by far the best talent in this draft and maybe the best left tackle prospect in a decade.

There is always a "can't miss player"/"once in a lifetime" type guy......

I remember Clowney coming out. I personally haven't seen a DE that dominant coming out of college in forever... Not only the production but was an elite athlete across the board. Dude has been injured and hasn't done shit since joining the Texans.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions won't be trading up in the 1st round. Jim Bob's got this.