• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions at Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. I hope not lol
I just admire any team with that kind of OL. That will travel in Dec/Jan. They have great skill guys, an experienced QB and one of the best pass rushers in the game. If their coach can figure out situational game management, they will be tough

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could very well tell us if Zimmer is who we thought he was.
It sure will. He will need to scheme his ass off to keep them from running all over us. Would be a tremendous help if Bland were really able to make it back this week. Zim likes to keep those two deep safeties, but I don't think he can go with 6-7 in the box against this team without getting steamrolled. Im hoping Campbell outsmarts himself and tries to throw it around instead of just running it down our throats. Our DL can't match up with their OL this week

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure will. He will need to scheme his ass off to keep them from running all over us. Would be a tremendous help if Bland were really able to make it back this week. Zim likes to keep those two deep safeties, but I don't think he can go with 6-7 in the box against this team without getting steamrolled. Im hoping Campbell outsmarts himself and tries to throw it around instead of just running it down our throats. Our DL can't match up with their OL this week
Bland is looking real possible as is the WF rookie. It sure seems to be nut up against the run and take your chances with Goff.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bland is looking real possible as is the WF rookie. It sure seems to be nut up against the run and take your chances with Goff.
That's what I think they have to do, especially if Bland is back. Keep 3 LB's in the game and drop Dono Wilson down in the box to help. Goff may beat you or he might beat them

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was perfect at halftime something like 14/14 against Arizona. He was a perfect 18/18 for the game against Seattle. His weakness is pressure. Well every QB's weakness is pressure, but Goff goes from Peyton Manning to Taryn Manning if there's pressure on him. Possibly a bigger difference than any QB I've ever seen.

If we can get the run game going and just pass off play action occasionally for fun, I will enjoy watching the game. If it's a close game or we're down and we have to throw with Parsons getting to pin his ears back and know it's a passing down, then it could be a much closer game. We still have a chance to win those games, it's a nice change for us as Lions fans.

I'm just hoping nothing like Lamb's big TD on the missed safety/sack. Or Aiyuks 1/10000000 catch. Or some other freak plays bite us. And I'm really hoping no stupid reffing controversy. I'll take a loss that we get beat a whole lot easier.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was perfect at halftime something like 14/14 against Arizona. He was a perfect 18/18 for the game against Seattle. His weakness is pressure. Well every QB's weakness is pressure, but Goff goes from Peyton Manning to Taryn Manning if there's pressure on him. Possibly a bigger difference than any QB I've ever seen.

If we can get the run game going and just pass off play action occasionally for fun, I will enjoy watching the game. If it's a close game or we're down and we have to throw with Parsons getting to pin his ears back and know it's a passing down, then it could be a much closer game. We still have a chance to win those games, it's a nice change for us as Lions fans.

I'm just hoping nothing like Lamb's big TD on the missed safety/sack. Or Aiyuks 1/10000000 catch. Or some other freak plays bite us. And I'm really hoping no stupid reffing controversy. I'll take a loss that we get beat a whole lot easier.
all fair and understandable.

i don't think you'll see the same kinda ref. screw up two years in a roll.

Shoot...so far this year, I wish this game were in Detroit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point I'd be surprised if Micah plays, but who knows

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all fair and understandable.

i don't think you'll see the same kinda ref. screw up two years in a roll.

Shoot...so far this year, I wish this game were in Detroit.
Detroit should win this game, might even boatrace us. I just have a feeling this team isn't going to lose a 4th straight game at home though. I think we squeak it out

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news on Kneeland. Good news on Bland

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how LaPorta's ankle is doing. That would be a big loss for them

They have so many options now. He has had a slow start. Their 2 WR has really emerged and can go the distance on any play. Their back up RB is a game changer as well. Probably shouldnt call him a back up. He gets plenty of touches. Heck they had a guy vs Seattle that hasnt played in forever catching passes. I think his last name was Patrick. This is a better team than we saw last year. We will need some help with turnovers. Im lookng for a 350 yard, 4 TD game out of Dak. Im just hoping he gets time to throw and also hoping the majority of those stats come in quarters 1-3.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have so many options now. He has had a slow start. Their 2 WR has really emerged and can go the distance on any play. Their back up RB is a game changer as well. Probably shouldnt call him a back up. He gets plenty of touches. Heck they had a guy vs Seattle that hasnt played in forever catching passes. I think his last name was Patrick. This is a better team than we saw last year. We will need some help with turnovers. Im lookng for a 350 yard, 4 TD game out of Dak. Im just hoping he gets time to throw and also hoping the majority of those stats come in quarters 1-3.
You hit the nail on the head IMO. This isn't a game you can ask the defense to hold them under 20. Under 30 would give us a chance and the offense needs to go score 28-30

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our DC is ass, so there is a shot, but if we can play good d in spite of him, should be Lions' game

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Dallas has a pretty darn good chance to win this game even with Detroit looking like having the better talent. Why?

1. Dallas being 0-2 at home. ( an emphasis in this league)
2. the Lions pass defense is suspect ( plays to what we do best on offense. Dak can spread the ball around to the open man)
3. thè Lions as a team are league average sacking the QB ( Dak makes play when teams blitz him)
4. Detroit's passing game requires 4 good to decent corners. (Bland & Carson are back to join Diggs and Lewis who is playing real good thus far this year)
5. i read Dallas changed blocking schemes on offense last week with more hat on hat and less zone blocking concepts.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just admire any team with that kind of OL. That will travel in Dec/Jan. They have great skill guys, an experienced QB and one of the best pass rushers in the game. If their coach can figure out situational game management, they will be tough
I think you are on to something. I live in the area and from what I have seen he is the complete package. Owns up when he fucks up. Big step

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Dallas has a pretty darn good chance to win this game even with Detroit looking like having the better talent. Why?

1. Dallas being 0-2 at home. ( an emphasis in this league)
2. the Lions pass defense is suspect ( plays to what we do best on offense. Dak can spread the ball around to the open man)
3. thè Lions as a team are league average sacking the QB ( Dak makes play when teams blitz him)
4. Detroit's passing game requires 4 good to decent corners. (Bland & Carson are back to join Diggs and Lewis who is playing real good thus far this year)
5. i read Dallas changed blocking schemes on offense last week with more hat on hat and less zone blocking concepts.
They definitely did #5 at times last week and it fits their OL better IMO. Hopefully they at least go with a power scheme at least a little bit going forward as well.