• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions 2021 off-season FA. Something for nothing or nothing at all ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It might not be the news that fantasy football pundits want to hear, but the Detroit Lions plan at running back is a timeshare between D’Andre Swift and Jamaal Williams. But the share of the time and reps is a fluid situation from week to week and even quarter to quarter, according to head coach Dan Campbell.

Campbell then expanded upon his initial answer,

“By the way, it’s a one-two punch. We’re going to use both of those guys, they know that. A guy gets a hot hand, he’s rolling. If Jamaal is in there, we’re rolling. Jamaal is going to be rolling and we’ll use (D’Andre) Swift for other things, which is fine. That’s a good problem to have. I’m glad we got him; I know that.”

Coach Campbell referenced his old team, the New Orleans Saints, and how that team successfully used multiple backs within the offense.

For reference, in 2020 Kamara and Murray split the carries up with Kamara getting 187 and Murray 146. One year earlier it was Kamara outpacing Murray, 171 to 146. Kamara did get 107 and 97 passing targets in those two seasons, respectively, to Murray’s 34 and 26.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS

I'm expecting this kid to elevate his play in the latter half of the season- last 6-7 games - and to a level few see coming, so long as he doesn't suffer any significant injury

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool

William Hill had those odds at -5000 to win a hundy

Thanks to me convincing @broncosmitty to lay down 10 dimes, maow maow has it made for a month with those winnings
He only drinks bottled water now.

And his food costs more than mine. Dude is living the high life in his old age.