• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He plays. Because they are paying him too much not to. As long as he isn't actively sabotaging the team, they will play him.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't let him suit up though. Or make him play ST.

I would HOPE if he does play, it's as back up to Conner, who's been here for the team all season. Let Bell be the every 3rd series change-of-pace back.

If he keeps playing like he did yesterday, there's no way we can sit Conner for a guy who doesn't respect the team enough to just sign the tag and play.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Conner highlight reel from Sunday.

I think the embed won't work on this one. While the Falcon Def is depleted and weak, I like seeing Conner's second effort. He fought for yards through tackles. Didn't just go down.
Yards after contact, well done.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Conner highlight reel from Sunday.

I think the embed won't work on this one. While the Falcon Def is depleted and weak, I like seeing Conner's second effort. He fought for yards through tackles. Didn't just go down.
Yards after contact, well done.

Aside from the fumble, I think he played flawlessly. I think he only had 2-3 runs where he didn't gain any yardage. Great game for him. Let's keep that going.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up stupid

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a peak at Le'Veon's upcoming stay on the FA boards, the Eagles just lost their starting RB for the year, cleared up almost $7m in cap space, and still aren't interested in working out a deal for him. Haha, he did it to himself.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reports are they want a conner bell committee moving forward

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a peak at Le'Veon's upcoming stay on the FA boards, the Eagles just lost their starting RB for the year, cleared up almost $7m in cap space, and still aren't interested in working out a deal for him. Haha, he did it to himself.
Howie is up to something. The Eagles do business very quietly and it wouldn't surprise me if they are reaching out to the Steelers about Bell. Ithink Howie is either trying to get Bell or David Johnson in a trade from the Cards. Either one would make me a happy camper. Not to mention it would hopefully help protecting our QB Wentz from being injured again. The fact he is throwing over 40 times a game is a disaster in the making.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie is up to something. The Eagles do business very quietly and it wouldn't surprise me if they are reaching out to the Steelers about Bell. Ithink Howie is either trying to get Bell or David Johnson in a trade from the Cards. Either one would make me a happy camper. Not to mention it would hopefully help protecting our QB Wentz from being injured again. The fact he is throwing over 40 times a game is a disaster in the making.

I think David Johnson would be the best fit for Philly, not to mention, you know he's gonna show up and play for you lol. I think the Cardinals should be in rebuild mode. Seeing as they already got a rookie QB starting, this it probably Fitz's last year, I think Arizona needs to blow it up and rebuild the thing and maybe getting a RB from the draft would be a good way to finish it up. Rosen looks okay right now for a rookie. Christian Kirk looks pretty good at WR. Defense is relatively young still. Wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles make a deal for DJ. I honestly think teams and GMs/Owners are scared off by Bell holding out and the reason for holding out. I know he's "doing what he needs to do" but what he's doing might actually be hurting him more than him risking an injury by playing.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, if Bell does come back Week 8, don't the Steelers HAVE to show some loyalty to the guy who's been here all season? Especially if he performs next week the way he did yesterday?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if Bell does come back Week 8, don't the Steelers HAVE to show some loyalty to the guy who's been here all season? Especially if he performs next week the way he did yesterday?
yes, but makes a f'd situation

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spends 3 pages trash talking one player
Gets all upset when STATS that they want to toss around are shown to be bullshit....

Then wants to play like an adult.....how cute.

Then maybe next time you want to throw stones, step outside your glass house.
Bell's stats are no different than Connor.
And like every damn player on this team, the team plays like shit, stats go down.
Team plays good, stats go up......bell is no fuckin different.

Even @Maximus Rex called you on your shit. You just want to argue, until it gets to heated. Then you wanna play like an adult....Then act like one.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson dislocated his shoulder and hurt his knee last night, maybe the Redskins make a play for Bell? Haven't looked at their cap space, but they are projected to get four compensatory draft picks for next year so they might be willing to part ways with a pick in preparation for all those comp picks. The injuries won't put AP on the IR but their depth at RB isn't that great and Washington has always has a RB problem. Chris Thompson is a fast dude but he's not reliable and the Skins might just be willing to make that deal to stay in the division hunt.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously?

This is going to be interesting...in some ways I think it's better that Bell waited until the bye week to come back if he indeed reports...I think the OL is still going to prefer Connor, but some of the heat may have worn off the steam against Bell. I can see them letting him back if the coaches put it on the players.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

This is going to be interesting...in some ways I think it's better that Bell waited until the bye week to come back if he indeed reports...I think the OL is still going to prefer Connor, but some of the heat may have worn off the steam against Bell. I can see them letting him back if the coaches put it on the players.
Saw it in an article yesterday, can’t find it now. Ben just lobbied hard for Conner

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

I think the O-line will still do the work for Bell, just because they want to win. Yeah there's probably gonna be some sore feelings towards him, but I think they put it to the side for the betterment of the team.