• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's give some love to the new LB's, shall we?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Anderson has been one of the best players on this defense so far, and I haven't seen his name mentioned once on this board. He's ALL over the field.

DJ Williams had himself an extremely nice game Sunday night. Two sacks, and FF. He also was the guy that pressured Ben into throwing that pick six. Loved the pickup when we made, and he seems to be settling in nicely.

Briggs is obviously still Lance Briggs.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I can agree with this. The LBs may be the best position group on the Bears right now. A very pleasant surprise.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams had a great game Sunday nite and seems to be getting into football shape. This is good, because he made ZERO plays in the first two weeks. Hopefully the rest of the season, he'll resemble the week 3 player, more than the week 1 and 2 player.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without a doubt these guys deserve some praise. having said that i still want to see bostic on the field more as he is the future for us

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in on Anderson, DJ, I will wait a few more games.6 tackles and 4 assists are a half of football for urlacher before he started running backwards covering the middle of the field.