• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off you must be some kind of wizard at hunting down anything good from Dak. RTK couldnt find anything good on him.

So let me get this straight.
Dak is the most accurate Straight back passer
One of the best tight window throwers in the league
one of the top deep ball throwers (even with a Noodle arm)

You got to admit that's not bad for a RB.

No wonder RTK couldnt find anything good on Dak.

With all that I might have to agree with PE1. Who would want all of that in a QB over a QB that has a "get one free" punch card at the ER. of course all 32 GMs would take Glass joe over Dak. (& its not even close) :heh:

Thanks for letting me know how bad Dak compares to other QBs in the NFC East! :thumb:

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on this poll, 29.5 percent of all hooplah posters are trolls.

boarman1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is more talented but I saw this ridiculous stat that Wentz hasn't won a playoff game and he loses to good teams in the regular season.

I think Dak is overrated and had a great rookie year, thats why I choose the potato salad

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is more talented but I saw this ridiculous stat that Wentz hasn't won a playoff game and he loses to good teams in the regular season.

I think Dak is overrated and had a great rookie year, thats why I choose the potato salad
Potato salad is really good I’ll give you that

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black pepper. Ground of course.
Meh. I'll do it. That honestly comes down to the "sauce/mayo" if done right, delicious, if not yuck x5.

I think potatoe salad is the most forgiving of bad ingredients/recipes. Then macaroni , then coleslaw.

for me it's macaroni-coleslaw-potatoe
I know sac religious here. But macaroni and coleslaw u gotta be on your game.

I ask bc I don't mind some finely chopped red or tri color peppers in there, no green ones though

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I'll do it. That honestly comes down to the "sauce/mayo" if done right, delicious, if not yuck x5.

I think potatoe salad is the most forgiving of bad ingredients/recipes. Then macaroni , then coleslaw.

for me it's macaroni-coleslaw-potatoe
I know sac religious here. But macaroni and coleslaw u gotta be on your game.

I ask bc I don't mind some finely chopped red or tri color peppers in there, no green ones though

I never cared for slaw, but years ago at the Andrews AFB Dining Facility, we can't call it Chow Hall any longer, that was the side with there fish sandwich. A friend said add some pepper and I did, it tasted better, but still nothing special so I peppered the hell out of it and liked slaw from then on. I'll admit there are slaws out there that all the pepper in the world can't help.

I've had some un-eatable macaroni salad in my days. Enough of them to be very leary of any macaroni salad source I haven't tried.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak was 1-6 against playoff teams last year.

Wentz was 2-3.