• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a vote with a Dallas Cowboy player. Shit every time a Mexican crosses the border the first thing they buy is a Dallas Cowboys jersey.
Wow. You really are Philly through and through...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You really are Philly through and through...

Awww...I’m sorry that I offended your delicate sensibilities because the Cowboys are the Illegal Immigrants Team

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those not good with math or don't have a calculator , it now is Dak 33 - Wentz/Potato salad 31
Thank you I don’t have a calculator and I’m not very good at math

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww...I’m sorry that I offended your delicate sensibilities because the Cowboys are the Illegal Immigrants Team
nah in this one.............eagles fans rolled.......at last count....eagles fans voting for wentz far outnumbered, boyz fans voting for dak

Votes for DAK
haroldseattle-Seahawks fan
Shaneman-browns fan
Molsan-pats fan
Jerseyhawks-Seahawks fan
Dbldown-pats fan
Night-Falcons fan
Tapey-Cowboys fan
Schmoopy-cowboys fan

Balljim-Panthers fan
Richig-bears fan
Manster-Cowboys fan
Inquisitor-Cowboys fan
Pday-Cowboys fan
UK Cowboy-Cowboys fan

steelerspride-steelers fan
sonnyblack-pats fan
Guns n guitars- Aaron Rodgers fan
DJ-Raiders fan
Maximus Rex-Steelers fan
Handicappers-Cowboys fan
tnapacco-Cowboys Fan

Pure Steel-Steelers fan
Teddy G-Who knows
7 of 23 COowboys fans

wENTZ VOTES
Mall-eagles fan

Camfantasy-bears fan
Broncosmitty-Lions fan
Pitman-eagles fan
PE1-Eagles fan

Stomp-Lions fan
Bridgeburner-Steelers fan
Mannyz-Eagles fan
Annointed One-Eagles fan
Eaglesnut-eagles fan
iggloo-eagles fan
Jordon23-eagles fan
GuyIncognito-Eagles fan
Sparhawk-Eaglesfan
Roy Munson-Eagles fan
SU nittany tide-eagles fan

Shane o mac-Colts fan
Remember the koy-Eagles fan
13 of 18 eagles fans

now this was from ealier in the thread, a FEW more have voted, and a few may have changed

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah in this one.............eagles fans rolled.......at last count....eagles fans voting for wentz far outnumbered, boyz fans voting for dak

Votes for DAK
Shaneman-browns fan
Molsan-pats fan
Jerseyhawks-Seahawks fan
Dbldown-pats fan
Night-Falcons fan
Tapey-Cowboys fan
Schmoopy-cowboys fan

Balljim-Panthers fan
Richig-bears fan
Manster-Cowboys fan
Inquisitor-Cowboys fan
Pday-Cowboys fan
UK Cowboy-Cowboys fan

sonnyblack-pats fan
DJ-Raiders fan
Maximus Rex-Steelers fan
Handicappers-Cowboys fan
tnapacco-Cowboys Fan

Pure Steel-Steelers fan
Teddy G-Who knows
7 of 23 COowboys fans

wENTZ VOTES
Mall-eagles fan

Camfantasy-bears fan
Broncosmitty-Lions fan
Pitman-eagles fan
PE1-Eagles fan

Stomp-Lions fan
Mannyz-Eagles fan
Annointed One-Eagles fan
Eaglesnut-eagles fan
iggloo-eagles fan
Jordon23-eagles fan
GuyIncognito-Eagles fan
Sparhawk-Eaglesfan
Roy Munson-Eagles fan

Shane o mac-Colts fan
13 of 18 eagles fans

now this was from ealier in the thread, a FEW more have voted, and a few may have changed
Yea and im still not even a Cowboys fan

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Votes for DAK
Shaneman-browns fan
Molsan-pats fan
Jerseyhawks-Seahawks fan
Dbldown-pats fan
Night-Falcons fan
Tapey-Cowboys fan
Schmoopy-cowboys fan

Balljim-Panthers fan
Richig-bears fan
Manster-Cowboys fan
Inquisitor-Cowboys fan
Pday-Cowboys fan
UK Cowboy-Cowboys fan

sonnyblack-pats fan
DJ-Raiders fan
Maximus Rex-Steelers fan
Handicappers-Cowboys fan
tnapacco-Cowboys Fan

Pure Steel-Steelers fan
Teddy G-Who knows
7 of 23 COowboys fans

wENTZ VOTES
Mall-eagles fan

Camfantasy-bears fan
Broncosmitty-Lions fan
Pitman-eagles fan
PE1-Eagles fan

Stomp-Lions fan
Mannyz-Eagles fan
Annointed One-Eagles fan
Eaglesnut-eagles fan
iggloo-eagles fan
Jordon23-eagles fan
GuyIncognito-Eagles fan
Sparhawk-Eaglesfan
Roy Munson-Eagles fan

Shane o mac-Colts fan
13 of 18 eagles fans

my bad. Should I have voted for Pasta Salad, to spur on the new rivalry between Potato Salad & new comer Pasta Salad?

I am thinking I should have. Then that would be one less Cowboy vote for Dak & he still would win against Wentz' eagle fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you I don’t have a calculator and I’m not very good at math

Welcome and me either , I had to use mine and my neighbor's fingers and toes

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak because he stay's on the field, it's tough to get momentum and consistency when you keep getting hurt...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all are signing up for a man who will never win a fucking thing in his life. He’s Jeff Blake Part 2. It makes much more sense to me to roll the dice on Wentz staying healthy. At least there’s a reward in that situation. With Dak you’re signing up for 8-8 to 10-6 every year and first round playoff exits.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all are signing up for a man who will never win a fucking thing in his life. He’s Jeff Blake Part 2. It makes much more sense to me to roll the dice on Wentz staying healthy. At least there’s a reward in that situation. With Dak you’re signing up for 8-8 to 10-6 every year and first round playoff exits.
The Eagles were 9-7 the past 2 years.
Dak and Wentz are nearly exact. The only difference is Dak stays on the field and for that I give him the edge.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were 9-7 the past 2 years.
Dak and Wentz are nearly exact. The only difference is Dak stays on the field and for that I give him the edge.

Only when you ignore the supporting cast both have around them. Dak has an All Pro RB and run game and legit WRs. The Eagles WR play the last two years had them bring in 4/5 new players because that position group has been horrid for them. Wentz was 11-2 and the MVP of a team that would become a Super Bowl champion before he went down. People who don’t know what they see lean on stats.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only when you ignore the supporting cast both have around them. Dak has an All Pro RB and run game and legit WRs. The Eagles WR play the last two years had them bring in 4/5 new players because that position group has been horrid for them. Wentz was 11-2 and the MVP of a team that would become a Super Bowl champion before he went down. People who don’t know what they see lean on stats.
Actually they became a Super Bowl champion after he went down. I know what you meant though.
I have to see more from Wentz to be a believer in him. When he went 11-2, he only completed 60% of his passes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they became a Super Bowl champion after he went down. I know what you meant though.
I have to see more from Wentz to be a believer in him. When he went 11-2, he only completed 60% of his passes.

My comment isn’t based on an idea that Wentz has arrived or Wentz is some guarantee. I’ve seen what I need to see to from Dak to step out and say that guy can’t do it. You need a QB that can step up and throw a team on his back and will them to a victory. They don’t have to do it every week but the time will come in every season where that has to happen. The last time I saw a team win a Super Bowl that didn’t have that it was Ray Lewis Ravens QBed by Trent Dilfer. So what I’m saying is I’ll take the 15-20% chance Wentz can stay healthy and deliver over the 1-2% chance that Dak Prescott can lead a team to a Super Bowl championship. There are likely 10 guys in the league I would take for my franchise over either of these two names. Wentz would flirt with that top 10 if he could stay on the field.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment isn’t based on an idea that Wentz has arrived or Wentz is some guarantee. I’ve seen what I need to see to from Dak to step out and say that guy can’t do it. You need a QB that can step up and throw a team on his back and will them to a victory. They don’t have to do it every week but the time will come in every season where that has to happen. The last time I saw a team win a Super Bowl that didn’t have that it was Ray Lewis Ravens QBed by Trent Dilfer. So what I’m saying is I’ll take the 15-20% chance Wentz can stay healthy and deliver over the 1-2% chance that Dak Prescott can lead a team to a Super Bowl championship. There are likely 10 guys in the league I would take for my franchise over either of these two names. Wentz would flirt with that top 10 if he could stay on the field.
but wentz hasnt shown he can do that.........he did last year against the worst teams in the nfl.............

other than that, he did it years ago when pre-injury.....your holding onto hopes of him returning to form, which he hasnt shown

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but wentz hasnt shown he can do that.........he did last year against the worst teams in the nfl.............

other than that, he did it years ago when pre-injury.....your holding onto hopes of him returning to form, which he hasnt shown

I’ll grant the entirety of your point and assert that’s still better than the near certainty that Dak Prescott will never win big in his career. I’m not sure what else Dak needs. He’s played with a line full of All Pros, one of the top 3-3 RBs in the league, a clear number one in Amari Cooper. What more do people have to see? He’s the second coming of Jeff Blake. He can make you a fringe playoff team. A few bounces and maybe a season of 10-11 wins but he’s never going to win 3 or 4 playoff games in a row vs elite teams. He’s just not that guy.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What exactly can't he do that he could do pre-injury? There aren't any ill effects of his knee injury. He's still making plays only a small handful of players are capable of making.

Eagles have done a horrible job the past two seasons of surrounding him with talent at WR that best takes advantage of his abilities. Now they have loaded up on speed so the Eagles are going to have one of the most potent offenses in the NFL.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles Fans, "The Eagles are better than Dallas"
Nearly ALL non Eagles fans, Dak and Wentz are close ,but Dak stays healthy".
Eagles Fans, "That's only because Dak has a better supporting cast"

My question. Do they actually teach Double Talk in the Philly School System?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll grant the entirety of your point and assert that’s still better than the near certainty that Dak Prescott will never win big in his career. I’m not sure what else Dak needs. He’s played with a line full of All Pros, one of the top 3-3 RBs in the league, a clear number one in Amari Cooper. What more do people have to see? He’s the second coming of Jeff Blake. He can make you a fringe playoff team. A few bounces and maybe a season of 10-11 wins but he’s never going to win 3 or 4 playoff games in a row vs elite teams. He’s just not that guy.
With Dak you’re signing up for 8-8 to 10-6 every year and first round playoff exits.
funny how eagle fans want to think Wentz' 11-2 season is who he is but want to act like Daks best record doesnt count. He already went 13-3. Kills your avg record theory. He has already won a play off game. Kills that theory as well.
Now as far as O-lines. many would tell you including Eagle fans the eagles has had better O-lines than the Cowboys. I would say except for 2016. As far as your running game. Go back to 2017 & take all the games that Wentz won & add up those rushing yards. You will find they're some pretty amazing rushing stats. In the games he won he had great rushing game to lean on. as far as WRs. I will say once Cooper got here. he has made a difference. However go look at who the WRs (& TEs for that matter) on the roster for the Cowboys before that trade. Some of the worst groups ever. Since then I agree that Cowboys have improved & have an advantage over the eagles. But all Dak has done with that is become the #1 offense in the league. he doesnt play on defense. I see no problem with taking Dak over Wentz. Stability at the most important position in Football. There is something to be said for that.
You mention taking a chance on Wentz making through a whole season vs. Avg. Dak Prescott.
Let me point out. in the 2 years Wentz played all 16 games. he has been lesser than Dak. So then there is that as well.