• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LETS BEGIN THE KOBE HATERS CLUB!!!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read a quote today Nash saying he knows he probably won't play again but won't retire because wants the money. That's dirty

I can't say that I blame him for wanted to. Heck, this is the contract that the Lakers gave him. I don't think his only motivation is for the money though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

This is too good to be buried at the bottom of the page.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read a quote today Nash saying he knows he probably won't play again but won't retire because wants the money. That's dirty

He never said that - come on now - Don't make it up as you go. Nash wants to try it one more season and give it a shot, and who can blame him - for 9 million dollars, I would be giving it my last shot also. That's not dirty - that is smart business. There isn't a player in the league ever in the last 50 years that would turn down that kind of money

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never said that - come on now - Don't make it up as you go. Nash wants to try it one more season and give it a shot, and who can blame him - for 9 million dollars, I would be giving it my last shot also. That's not dirty - that is smart business. There isn't a player in the league ever in the last 50 years that would turn down that kind of money

Nash did say that.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty is tough to find, every one answers with the cookie cutter answer or blatantly lies about their true intentions.

Why wouldn't the Lakers buy him out to take that contract off of the books and open a roster spot? I know they said they are not a tanking team and they have 0 concern about the luxury tax, repeater or other wise, but why not get under it for just a year to avoid it and save millions. It just seems arrogant to throw away millions for the sake of being arrogant.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty is tough to find, every one answers with the cookie cutter answer or blatantly lies about their true intentions.

Why wouldn't the Lakers buy him out to take that contract off of the books and open a roster spot? I know they said they are not a tanking team and they have 0 concern about the luxury tax, repeater or other wise, but why not get under it for just a year to avoid it and save millions. It just seems arrogant to throw away millions for the sake of being arrogant.

Nash has to agree to a buyout.

The Lakers will be under at least the luxury tax threshold next season which is important regarding the steep repeater tax penalties.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure on all the repeater etc but even if t is against the cap next year just for the roster spot give him the exact same he is going to earn anyways.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure on all the repeater etc but even if t is against the cap next year just for the roster spot give him the exact same he is going to earn anyways.

Start drinking already Bot? :laugh3: Not quite understanding this post.

Repeater tax is being over the luxury tax threshold 4 of 5 seasons starting when the new CBA began (something like that anyway). The Lakers will be under next season, regardless of Nash, unless some crazy dealings happen this summer (i.e. get Lebron).

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Bot criticises one of the best players of all time yet is too proud to pick a NBA team because he is "a fan of the game" rather than an individual organisation.

Surely a "fan of the game" has to acknowledge someone with these credentials?

uMJE2no.jpg

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Bot criticises one of the best players of all time yet is too proud to pick a NBA team because he is "a fan of the game" rather than an individual organisation.

Surely a "fan of the game" has to acknowledge someone with these credentials?

uMJE2no.jpg

Actual NBA players know he's not overrated.