• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely rock, agreed on that

they knew they were drafting a bad guy..........but potential murderer? gimme a break

Thank you! :suds: Now, could you get Robert Kraft to admit this? Because he's lying his ass off about it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provide links that Hernandez isn't a piece of shit, that the Pats had no idea that he wasn't a piece if shit, and that he was totally incapable of multiple homicides or leave the board forever.

See? I can play this game too Rock.

The Pats knew they had a gang member on their team, and they paid him 10's of millions of dollars anyway.

It's ok for you to admit it. It doesn't affect Brady's legacy.

youre wrong about "they knew he was a gang member"...tho, hey...in the past it was never an issue

hell, does anyone remember willy mcginest? the former crip?

good pals with snoop?

he turned out fine

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight...it's all 100% hindsight...not a soul was talking Hernandez up as a thug/gang banger...there were some maturity questions...but to conclude his thug life was widespread knowledge? Fucking laughable...

Where were all these reports the past 3+ years?

It's horseshit...

this

why? because we're from here and know this shit

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want links?

There are plenty of reports that quote GMs saying they would not have drafted him at any point under any circumstances

Like I said yesterday, he was on pretty good behavior as a Pat from what I read, but this whole "duped" thing is a joke to me

told you on email that I thought "duped" was bullshit

not saying all teams would have taken him, but lets not pretend no team other than Pats would have or that Kraft did it because he thinks his shit don't stink

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats knew they had a gang member on their team, and they paid him 10's of millions of dollars anyway.

If you honestly believe this, and it's not anything but a poor attempt at trolling by a bitter and angry little douche?

You're a fucking idiot...

They "knew"? LOL...okay.

"Steelers knew they had a serial rapist on their team, and paid him millions of dollars"

Right?

Of course not.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely rock, agreed on that

they knew they were drafting a bad guy..........but potential murderer? gimme a break

He's a fucking gang member.

What more of a clue would you need to figure out that this guy could be capable of murder?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you honestly believe this, and it's not anything but a poor attempt at trolling by a bitter and angry little douche?

You're a fucking idiot...

They "knew"? LOL...okay.

"Steelers knew they had a serial rapist on their team, and paid him millions of dollars"

Right?

Of course not.

He was in a gang before he enrolled at Florida.

Fucking idiot.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread Headleys. I'm going to go write some TPS reports.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no way in hell a known violent gang member would have been drafted by a Jeff Fisher team. Don't make a lousy attempt at insulting my team by speculating that they might have done what your team did. All 32 teams could have picked the guy but only one did. The New England Patriots. The 31 other teams shied away from an obviously talented player because he had known gang affiliations and was a violent person. The Patriots? "As far as we knew he was a most likable young man. We're shocked and duped. We had no idea."

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he even throwing mid 90s anymore? or more 92 93?

Not really...which is why its hilarious... He's not Striking guys out...but he's getting them to induce outs and Mainly only keep it singles...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really...which is why its hilarious... He's not Striking guys out...but he's getting them to induce outs and Mainly only keep it singles...

Also...it probably Helps Colon Oakland has some Great Defensive OFers out there..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you on email that I thought "duped" was bullshit

not saying all teams would have taken him, but lets not pretend no team other than Pats would have or that Kraft did it because he thinks his shit don't stink

Of course Kraft isn't the only one. They all take low life's if they can play.

But to take the position that they had no idea that he was capable of something like this is the position only a retard or a homer of epic proportions would take.

These teams know exactly who these people are. Their security is no different than the fucking FBI.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that Down has no idea of Hernandez' history at Florida with the first reported incidents of violence at 17 yrs of age. Agg assault, weapons, temp murder, drugs, gang affiliations and that's just what made it through the filters of the Gainesville code of silence.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this

why? because we're from here and know this shit

Lmfao

Welcome to the age of technology, people in Japan have the same access as you to every piece of info you think you have

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Steelers can draft guys with that much talent with gang affiliations, so be it. As long as they win baby.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way in hell a known violent gang member would have been drafted by a Jeff Fisher team. Don't make a lousy attempt at insulting my team by speculating that they might have done what your team did. All 32 teams could have picked the guy but only one did. The New England Patriots. The 31 other teams shied away from an obviously talented player because he had known gang affiliations and was a violent person. The Patriots? "As far as we knew he was a most likable young man. We're shocked and duped. We had no idea."

:yahoo::laugh3::yahoo::lol:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Kraft isn't the only one. They all take low life's if they can play.

But to take the position that they had no idea that he was capable of something like this is the position only a retard or a homer of epic proportions would take.

These teams know exactly who these people are. Their security is no different than the fucking FBI.

"every kid with arm tattoos who used to be a trouble maker will kill people in the NFL"

-dickshot