• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed it was, and considering that Votto was the go ahead run with 2 outs in the 9th, it gets my vote for play of the year so far.

Fuck baseball.

Your team was bound to shit the bed...At least they weren't picked to win it all by everyone and their mother at the start of the year...:L

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes

unless you have links or something...youre going with what everyone is saying. if you can provide links he was a known gang member who had a violent past and was a potential serial killer...i will apologize. i want all 3.

Rock

Stop

The only proof you need is that every team in the league wouldn't touch the guy with a 10 foot pole

Kraft wanted to prove he can rehabilitate the kid because winning is more important to him than character

He Lost

The End

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was probably the most ridiculous story I heard on SC this morning

Morning ya jerks

More ridiculous than Anna Benson breaking into estranged huisband Kris' house with a gun, baton, and bullet proof vest, demanding money?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes

unless you have links or something...youre going with what everyone is saying. if you can provide links he was a known gang member who had a violent past and was a potential serial killer...i will apologize. i want all 3.

Sorry Rock, but I'm not priveyd to the information gathered by Patriots or NFL security.

What I do know is that you're a fool if you truly believe they didn't know what kind of guy Hernandez is, and that what he did is shockingly out of character for him.

He's a piece of shit. He's always been a piece of shit. I know it, you know it, and the league and the Pats knew it. You're reaching.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More ridiculous than Anna Benson breaking into estranged huisband Kris' house with a gun, baton, and bullet proof vest, demanding money?

That was hilarious

What the fuck?

Does he owe her money? Or was that a straight up armed robbery?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Fraudkees win last night?

Just curious since it hasnt been discussed yet

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rock, but I'm not priveyd to the information gathered by Patriots or NFL security.

What I do know is that you're a fool if you truly believe they didn't know what kind of guy Hernandez is, and that what he did is shockingly out of character for him.

He's a piece of shit. He's always been a piece of shit. I know it, you know it, and the league and the Pats knew it. You're reaching.

If a dude came to your house with gang Tattoos to date your daughter, you'd have a pretty good idea of what this kids about

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team was bound to shit the bed...At least they weren't picked to win it all by everyone and their mother at the start of the year...:L

They haven't shit the bed. They're still 4 games clear for the wildcard, and they haven't had a hot run yet.

They'll be playing come October.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock

Stop

The only proof you need is that every team in the league wouldn't touch the guy with a 10 foot pole

Kraft wanted to prove he can rehabilitate the kid because winning is more important to him than character

He Lost

The End

But... but... but no one knew he was a serial killer. Until someone can provide verifiable links that the Patriots knew for a fact that Aaron Hernandez would one day kill multiple people, they knew nothing.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartolo Colon

CY young

Unreal

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report Arod on steroids - Yankees knew what they were getting into

Hernandez murders someone - We were duped!! duped!!!!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a dude came to your house with gang Tattoos to date your daughter, you'd have a pretty good idea of what this kids about

He's just misunderstood. Beneath it all he's a child crying for help.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people make it sound like Aaron Hernandez was Michael Vick coming out of college...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they knew he was this troubled, but they knew it was more than him being a pot head

truth is in the middle somewhere

and I doubt Kraft knew all the details management did, but he had to know some of it

i entirely agree with this...but to say "the pats knew they drafted a killer" is a bit much.

you see EA sports removed him from madden and the college game they do?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and then when the FBI background check proved what all the newspapers said about him, would you still trust "the most likable young man?"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so, nothing outside of speculation?

yeah, he was an obvious risk...so are a lot of character issue guys. how many bodies have they left?