• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why cant it just be left at that?

duped was the wrong word choice

i bet Kraft feels hurt in some ways cuz I think he's the kind of guy that goes out of his way to think the best about his employees........."hurt" would have been a better word choice

Pretty much all I was saying when I got here

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some gangs are more like cliques and some are more like drug cartels...Real Talk..

You're right.

Hernandez was part of the Bowery Boys

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he wasn't a known juicer

If he was, the Yankees would have signed him to half those years, simple logic

known? hell no

suspected? hell yes

like everyone else

yankees had to have suspicion in their heads

and the Sox tried to sign him..........had hiim signed basically, and I damn sure know they had to consider he was on something

but "knew" ? nope

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of HE WAS IN A FUCKING GANG do you not understand?

Seriously? Do you people have any idea WHAT A FUCKING GANG IS?

Or what BEING IN A GANG means?

Jesus.

Wow - being IN A GANG, means you're going to murder someone? Do you think there is a player on the Steelers that was IN A GANG when they were drafted? ("Not my team!")

Why aren't all GANG members just arrested right now? They're all murders after all. Makes it simple for the cops.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable.

The best thing they and Kraft could have done is just say "we made a mistake"

Kraft is laughing stock today because of his comment, and his minions here are following him right off the cliff.

It's exactly how I feel. In fact, I bet the smart ones told him to release the fucker and not say a word. Instead, the little owner pounds his chest and gets all sanctimonious. How disgusting that the little fool can't just shut the fuck up. I almost feel bad for him considering how much credibility he's lost.

It's 13 minutes past noon in Boston. Has Kraft made a noon statement yet?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong

Again

You're on a roll

Rodriguez put on 25 pounds of muscle between his sophomore and junior years. Former high school teammates told Roberts that A-Rod was using steroids back then and his coach knew it -- an allegation the coach, Rich Hoffman, denied.

On Patrick's radio interview, Roberts said that based on the sudden improvement in his bench press (from 100 to 310) in just six months in high school, and "in conjunction with the reporting that I did with [his high school] teammates would make it irrefutable to me, not a 'may have,' " that Rodriguez took performance-enhancing drugs in high school.

"no evidence"

I guess the yankees should've employed NFL Security when they vetted Arod for that contract...no way the most powerful law enforcement agency since the KGB would've missed it...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good job if u can get it

Yankees' Alex Rodriguez planning to return and retire to collect fat salary before MLB suspension hits: sources
Once he’s back playing in rehab games, the sources say, he could then claim he is physically unable to perform because of the serious hip injury he is recovering from, 'retire' from the game, and still collect the full amount of his salary — $114 million over the next five years.

Read more: Yankees' Alex Rodriguez planning to return and retire to collect fat salary before MLB suspension hits: sources - NY Daily News

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can keep ignoring the bushel loads of known evidence to the contrary...feel free.

:laugh3:

The team hasn't been more successful than any by making monumental errors in financial judgement, especially after getting bit 10 seconds earlier by the Giambi deal, unless they knew about him too now?

I'll go with that

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between just hanging with Delinquent friends and doing stupid stuff..

and associating yourself with Gangs..

FYI.

Is Hernandez the only NFL player that was in a gang? How much you wanna bet he wasn't. Where is the outrage for these others? There is still time to save their future victims!!

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's exactly how I feel. In fact, I bet the smart ones told him to release the fucker and not say a word. Instead, the little owner pounds his chest and gets all sanctimonious. How disgusting that the little fool can't just shut the fuck up. I almost feel bad for him considering how much credibility he's lost.

It's 13 minutes past noon in Boston. Has Kraft made a noon statement yet?

speaking of shutting the fuck up

do it

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft knew the guy had issues but he wanted the talent on his team to win. Nothing wrong with that. But he wasn't fucking duped. He wasnt going on a blind date. Santonio Holmes had issues too and it didnt stop the Steelers from drafting him with the last pick in the 1st round in 2006.

They got a SB victory out of it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - being IN A GANG, means you're going to murder someone? Do you think there is a player on the Steelers that was IN A GANG when they were drafted? ("Not my team!")

Why aren't all GANG members just arrested right now? They're all murders after all. Makes it simple for the cops.

Now we're defending gangs. Wow. :L

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting

just heard ion 98.5 the bruins may be trading chris kelley and...marchand.

what?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
known? hell no

suspected? hell yes

like everyone else

yankees had to have suspicion in their heads

and the Sox tried to sign him..........had hiim signed basically, and I damn sure know they had to consider he was on something

but "knew" ? nope

Excellent. Totally fine with that

And if he did land on the Sox, I know Down would be on the other side of this debate, so it's not worth any more time

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
known? hell no

suspected? hell yes

like everyone else

It was known...it wasn't public knowledge...but it was at a minimum widely suspected...and I have a hard time believing the yankees would hire anyone to their training staff incapable of figuring that out...did they just take an ad out on craig's list or something?

"trainer needed for spoiled egomaniacs, 1-800-NY-Honor, ask for Brian"

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.

You're hopeless. Utterly and completely.

Brady still rules.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft knew the guy had issues but he wanted the talent on his team to win. Nothing wrong with that. But he wasn't fucking duped. He wasnt going on a blind date. Santonio Holmes had issues too and it didnt stop the Steelers from drafting him with the last pick in the 1st round in 2006.

There's nothing wrong with it til you start vigorously denying it, thereby insulting the intelligence of your own fanbase.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than using the word "duped" has Kraft done anything else wrong in you people's eyes with regard to the situation?

IMO, dude has been money during this entire debacle..

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so why murder a guy (too soon?) for using the wrong word?

other than hammer, most of you harping on this are doing it to bash rock and down

hammer is doing it because his dad loves the celtics and he had his ass handed to him about worthy >> russell