• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm frankly disappointed in Rock and Down. I can't believe anyone would actually defend the Patriots mishandling of this whole thing. According to them the Patriots aren't accountable for a damn thing and Robert Kraft shits baby pandas and rainbows.

Prolly cause yer trollin.

I've said this a few days ago, and I'll say it again: I get why Kraft is coming out saying the things he has been saying. It's in the Public Relations handbook. Deflect, Deny, and something else that starts with a D...defend, I think. Use key words like "family," "community," "shocked," "disappointed," "rebuid/repair" (as in, "relationships with the community," which "we consider our "family").

No one should be surprised by what he's doing.

At least he isn't invoking the Justice League/Superfriends, like Woody Johnson did.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
questionable character does not equate with widely known to be prone to commit murder. going to have to side with the boston fans on this one.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how banging a woman outside of your marriage has anything to do with character...People are just extra horny these days...

Word. Could care less who "cheats" on their wife. Marriage is a religious sacrament and god is fucking overrated.

Yeah, I said that.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My team would have hired the FBI's 'criminal minds' squad to profile Hernandez before he was in high school. Shame on the Patriots for not doing so."

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read,

Down and Rock are right but they're losing the battle by arguing with you guys...

thanks B_lake

youre a reasonable guy

these people? lol:laugh3:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've said this a few days ago, and I'll say it again: I get why Kraft is coming out saying the things he has been saying. It's in the Public Relations handbook. Deflect, Deny, and something else that starts with a D...defend, I think. Use key words like "family," "community," "shocked," "disappointed," "rebuid/repair" (as in, "relationships with the community," which "we consider our "family").

At least he isn't invoking the Justice League/Superfriends, like Woody Johnson did.

i totally agree, as most do, the "patting themselves on the back" for his release as a bit much...its almost universal here, where we live...

but to say the guy drafted a serial killer intentionally is patently retarded

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
questionable character does not equate with widely known to be prone to commit murder. going to have to side with the boston fans on this one.

And this has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with being a Florida Gator fan.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missing piece

Was he aware of his possible ties to the previous 2 shootings?

If you think he was, that would kinda change things, no?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right about what?

Do you know what the argument is?

Right about Robert Kraft/The Patriots organization being duped about Hernandez...

No way in hell you can expect a guy that smokes weed and hangs around a few malcontents during his youth to become a murderer...A few assaults here and there, possession charge or two, maybe DWI, but serial killer?

Yes, he had some issues in his background, but many players have/had those exact same issues...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right about what?

Do you know what the argument is?

he can read

being black doesnt make you stupid, snoogins :laugh3:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Could care less who "cheats" on their wife. Marriage is a religious sacrament and god is fucking overrated.

Yeah, I said that.

:suds:

Plus, it's just sex...

As long it's not my woman that's doing the cheating...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right about Robert Kraft/The Patriots organization being duped about Hernandez...

No way in hell you can expect a guy that smokes weed and hangs around a few malcontents during his youth to become a murderer...A few assaults here and there, possession charge or two, maybe DWI, but serial killer?

Yes, he had some issues in his background, but many players have/had those exact same issues...

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I said that.

Word

Deal with the temptations of a fucking professional athlete before you preach being a loyal husband

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing piece

Was he aware of his possible ties to the previous 2 shootings?

If you think he was, that would kinda change things, no?

that happend, supposedly, AFTER he was drafted dirt

as in, like a year or so ago

and it was an unsolved driveby shooting

unsolved

no suspects

how was kraft gona know what the fucking cops didnt?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite clear, without a shadow of doubt, Aaron Hernandez was taking a picture for UF's annual Halloween Party.

Attachments

• aaronhernandez.jpg
    aaronhernandez.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 52

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that "vouching" is what will get the FBI investigation rolling right along. Expect NCAA death penalty and federal charges before it's over.

See Down, I'm being objective and placing the accountability where it belongs and most of it is on Urban Meyer.

I can understand why Meyer would want to cover up shit in Florida, the motivations are obvious. protect the brand and image of Gator football...

Why would he personally vouch for a "known gang banger" to Belichick? Think it through HD...

Only 2 rational explanations...

Meyer either lied to the Pats, doubtful...BB is too good of a friend to risk his reputation for a "known gang banger", makes absolutely no sense to me...

Or....? Kraft isn't the only one that was "duped" by Hernandez...I think Meyer legitimately thought the problems he had as a freshman were behind him and that he'd matured some and would continue to and become model citizen.

And for 3 years? He was right...I don't know if something changed, or if this kid was fucking genius at hiding, doubtful based on how much he fucked up the murder...

Something changed in him in the past year...not saying I saw it, but that much is obvious to anyone with functioning brain

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that happend, supposedly, AFTER he was drafted dirt

as in, like a year or so ago

and it was an unsolved driveby shooting

unsolved

no suspects

how was kraft gona know what the fucking cops didnt?

Point is, did Kraft keep him on the roster with the knowledge that he was possible tied to a shooting?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite clear, without a shadow of doubt, Aaron Hernandez was taking a picture for UF's annual Halloween Party.

that photo?

from this past fall

florida?