• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, Down. You're better than that. Pacman is ignorant trailer trash and Steve McNair was known his entire career for being of top-notch character. Just please.

LMAO @ "top notch character"

He was 40 years old, banging a 20 year old...while still married...when he had his brains involuntarily removed from his skull...

"hell of guy!!!!"

What a fucking hypocrite...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm frankly disappointed in Rock and Down. I can't believe anyone would actually defend the Patriots mishandling of this whole thing. According to them the Patriots aren't accountable for a damn thing and Robert Kraft shits baby pandas and rainbows.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft

You can't be "duped" by A troubled individual when he does something troubling

i was troubled

i didnt kill anyone

i smoke pot too and played basketball at crompton park with gang members

all true

my current employer is fucked

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer bears some responsibility and I think he's going to face a very stiff penalty for what he did (or didn't do) at Florida.

Some? he personally vouched for him...the guy with an enormous reputation to protect, was "duped" into putting that reputation on the line for Hernandez.

Why would he...answer that one for me, and then I'll start believe the "the pats knew they had an active gang banger on their roster" bullshit you're pretending, after the fact, was widely known...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said

so he fell due to pot use per deadspin, as my link said

and youre right...hindsight is 20/20

He had questionable personal Character. This was known to most teams..and it wasn't Just because of Pot..though when any bad thing like that goes Public...of course it effects the draft board.

People would still question his Personal Character even w/o the Pot charge. The signs were there, at least if their Scouting team was even somewhat competent...

But he had been know to have good Football Character, and Talented so (most) teams didn't really care so much...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ "top notch character"

He was 40 years old, banging a 20 year old...while still married...when he had his brains involuntarily removed from his skull...

"hell of guy!!!!"

What a fucking hypocrite...

You don't know what you're talking about Down. Go watch the NFL Network documentary on Steve and then come back and we'll discuss it. What you're doing here is nonsense.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Robert Kraft farts, a starving child in Addis-Ababa is no longer hungry.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm frankly disappointed in Rock and Down. I can't believe anyone would actually defend the Patriots mishandling of this whole thing. According to them the Patriots aren't accountable for a damn thing and Robert Kraft shits baby pandas and rainbows.

NO ONE IS FUCKING DEFENDING ANYONE!!!

Jesus fucking christ...

What we're not doing is pretending something that literally was NEVER once brought up, was widespread knowledge. For the sole sake of trolling...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its what they do

Good guys, blindly loyal to their teams

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was troubled

i didnt kill anyone

i smoke pot too and played basketball at crompton park with gang members

all true

my current employer is fucked

If you were involved with gangs and drugs, and we knew about it, then found out you killed someone I don't think anyone would be surprised

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

look, its captain hindsight again!

"The patriots should have done a better job examining hernandez's toilet leavings and rummaged thru his trash!"

up up, and AWAYYYYYY

sp_1411_clip05.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you're talking about Down. Go watch the NFL Network documentary on Steve and then come back and we'll discuss it. What you're doing here is nonsense.

Was he married?

Was he banging a 20 year old?

Did said 20 year old blow his fucking brains out?

Hint, same answer for all 3.

"top notch character"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some? he personally vouched for him...the guy with an enormous reputation to protect, was "duped" into putting that reputation on the line for Hernandez.

Why would he...answer that one for me, and then I'll start believe the "the pats knew they had an active gang banger on their roster" bullshit you're pretending, after the fact, was widely known...

And that "vouching" is what will get the FBI investigation rolling right along. Expect NCAA death penalty and federal charges before it's over.

See Down, I'm being objective and placing the accountability where it belongs and most of it is on Urban Meyer.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read,

Down and Rock are right but they're losing the battle by arguing with you guys...

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he married?

Was he banging a 20 year old?

Did said 20 year old blow his fucking brains out?

Hint, same answer for all 3.

"top notch character"

I don't see how banging a woman outside of your marriage has anything to do with character...People are just extra horny these days...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta run for 45 minutes. But don't go anywhere. I got allot more love for Robert Kraft coming your way.

Steve McNair > Tom Brady

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read,

Down and Rock are right but they're losing the battle by arguing with you guys...

Right about what?

Do you know what the argument is?