• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester sucks, Royals pummel Yankees and Kraft feels duped.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI

fabntastic resource for arrested NFL players

jon connor, potential serial killer..,.tried bringing a knife onto a plane to murder fellow passengers

NFL Arrests Database | UTSanDiego.com

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deadspin anyone?

What about it?

the Mary Jane use was the just part of it. It was Tan gable...well known.. So it seemed like a good reason to him to move down..

there were other tell tail signs when they did the Interviews with him. Like his inability to make eye contact. They didn't just decipher he had bad or questionable Personal Character JUST because of having Pot.. It was just a Part of it. The most well known part of it, for every team.

NFL scouting is a little more complex/Comphrensive than that these days...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is saying they knew he was a serial killer (at least I'm not)

But it's fucking insane to say they didn't know this kid was troubled.

show me someone who says he wasnt troubled...any one of us

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is saying they knew he was a serial killer (at least I'm not)

Actually, at least 2 are.

JD is in complete agreement with the same guy that thinks James Worthy >>>> Lebron James, Bill Russel, Kareem and Hakeem...

Birds of a feather...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be anything more ironic than a fan of the team that drafted Steve McNair and PacMan jones slamming another owner for drafting a guy with a questionable background...

Oh please, Down. You're better than that. Pacman is ignorant trailer trash and Steve McNair was known his entire career for being of top-notch character. Just please.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost in all of this

the browns LB charged with murder last week

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had released the creep and not said a damned word, we'd all be praising them!!!

If you honestly think anyone here believes that would be true? you're twice as retarded as previously thought.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about it?

the Mary Jane use was the just part of it. It was Tan gable...well known.. So it seemed like a good reason to him to move down..

there were other tell tail signs when they did the Interviews with him. Like his inability to make eye contact. They didn't just decipher he had bad or questionable Personal Character JUST because of having Pot.. It was just a Part of it. The most well known part of it, for every team.

NFL scouting is a little more complex/Comphrensive than that these days...

well said

so he fell due to pot use per deadspin, as my link said

and youre right...hindsight is 20/20

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down, it's time to come back to reazlity. Why is this debate raging right now? Because Robert Kraft can't bring himself to do what any other sane person would do in his case and SHUT THE FUCK UP. His mouth just won't stop running with the daily lame attempts to reword the "we did the right thing" press releases.

If they had released the creep and not said a damned word, we'd all be praising them!!!

Word

Word

Word

I praised the Pats the day they released him and never bashed then for drafting him, but this attempt at protecting his reputation by Kraft is a bit pathetic

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eventually someoene will be able to read this:

It was Hernandez's alleged marijuana use while at Florida that sent him tumbling down NFL draft boards

its in english too!

http://deadspin.com/heres-the-letter-that-helped-get-aaron-hernandez-draft-708725242

Sorry Rock, that's the wrong angle to take. Let's re-frame it:

"Dear Patriots organization,

I am writing you to address concerns that I might be a gang-related serial killer. I feel so strongly that you should know the truth that I am willing to self-incriminate, against the best wishes of my agents and handlers, by actually putting the terms 'gang-related' and 'serial killer' in a letter to which I will actually sign my name. I have been told that I should use a euphemistic phrase (whatever that is, lawyer-boy over here says it's a legit word) to describe the character issues you are concerned about. Namely, that I simply use 'marijuana use' as a catch-all phrase to indicate that we both know what's up without having to incriminate myself. Because that's stupid, lawyer-boy keeps saying.

I so badly want to play professional football that I am willing to forego this idiotic legal advice and tell you straight up: I will most definitely NOT be perpetrating any gang-related murders if you will select me with one of your draft picks. This is no dupe job, I TOTALLY (see how I used all caps to indicate my sincerity?) NOT commit any felonies while a member of your fine organization.

Signed,

Aaron Hernandez,
Latin Kings"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is saying hernandez "wasnt troubled"?

who?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how, since it was SOOOO obvious, before 2 weeks ago?

All these reasonable people didn't know, or say shit...

Amazing isn't it?

Urban Meyer bears some responsibility and I think he's going to face a very stiff penalty for what he did (or didn't do) at Florida.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAHHHH

RETARDED

GAHHHH

MORON

GAHHH

KRAFT

KABOOMM

GAHH

MORON

AHHHH

BEN RAPIST

GAHH

COO COO

MORON

BOING

COO COO

GAHH

LEAVE MR KRAFT ALONE

GAHH

KABOOM

DOINK

GAHH

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Rock, that's the wrong angle to take. Let's re-frame it:

"Dear Patriots organization,

I am writing you to address concerns that I might be a gang-related serial killer. I feel so strongly that you should know the truth that I am willing to self-incriminate, against the best wishes of my agents and handlers, by actually putting the terms 'gang-related' and 'serial killer' in a letter to which I will actually sign my name. I have been told that I should use a euphemistic phrase (whatever that is, lawyer-boy over here says it's a legit word) to describe the character issues you are concerned about. Namely, that I simply use 'marijuana use' as a catch-all phrase to indicate that we both know what's up without having to incriminate myself. Because that's stupid, lawyer-boy keeps saying.

I so badly want to play professional football that I am willing to forego this idiotic legal advice and tell you straight up: I will most definitely NOT be perpetrating any gang-related murders if you will select me with one of your draft picks. This is no dupe job, I TOTALLY (see how I used all caps to indicate my sincerity?) NOT commit any felonies while a member of your fine organization.

Signed,

Aaron Hernandez,
Latin Kings"

:10:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why didnt the browns do a better job screening that FA signing?

mike holmgren hid a murderer!

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word

Word

Word

I praised the Pats the day they released him and never bashed then for drafting him, but this attempt at protecting his reputation by Kraft is a bit pathetic

Yup

There was no need to say what he did, and it was a ridiculous statement at that