• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

buccs, i thought i had seen your avatar dude before...tosh.0

best_guy_ever.jpg

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool... If you worked for the Yankees... George Steinbrennar would be calling you and a cardboard box would be delivered to your office following those comments.

Ah, so now we're not going by rational standards...we're going by george steinbrenner standards...cool...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it's Belichick's job to do the same (although, that's not an apples/oranges comparison either since Belichick also coaches)

It's Brady's job, and the other players, to deliver once they're there.

yep....but if you're in the business of glorifying everything tom brady does, rationality not really a strong suit of yours

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lyle Overbay so far this year in 42 games .264/.301/.493/.794

Teixeira last year in his first 42 games .231/.294/.406/.700

Keep Tex on the bench.

Now do Wells and Granderson (they only got Wells because of the Granderson injury, right?). It doesn't have to make sense. The recipe is working. When the bloated salaries/egos return we'll see if they start playing better.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you did.. this is about Dirt... Not you..

And to your last sentence... Are there truer words in baseball than "the yankees are judged by whether or not they win a World Series?"

All of a sudden, the Yankees turning into the Atlanta Braves Redux is "success"...

You blame that on Cashman though, and there's little he can do about it.

Should he cut Cano because he went 2-2,048 in last year's postseason? Of course not, because he's not getting there without him.

You have to build in baseball for 162. Anything can happen once you're there. The playoffs are a crapshoot. Best of 5, best of 7, in a quirky game like baseball?

Near impossible to predict.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll figure those quote boxes out eventually. I'm too lazy to try these days.

Just hit the "quote" instead of reply and it does everything for you.

Pickles..can you work some of that screen shot magic? I agree with Buccs on this one.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all brady all the time today?

awesome

has anyone mentioned how ugly is wife is yet?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Just hit the "quote" instead of reply and it does everything for you.

Pickles..can you work some of that screen shot magic? I agree with Buccs on this one.

pickles is a fuckin savant with the telestrator

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now do Wells and Granderson (they only got Wells because of the Granderson injury, right?). It doesn't have to make sense. The recipe is working. When the bloated salaries/egos return we'll see if they start playing better.

Why would you do wells and granderson? Granderson isn't replacing wells

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I did say it about UZR but only to point out your inconsistencies that no one can ever recall saying about UZR"

How does one backtrack to the only argument he has ever applied UZR to?

"Remember when you said such and such sucked...and you used UZR to prove it, and I said UZR sucks...well...check out so and so's UZR now"

"Down's humping UZR"

I'll say it nice and clear for you here...they're all fucking rubbish...terribly inconsistent year to year...and utterly worthless. The fact you admit to using as many as 4 of them to make up your mind? Only means you're objectiveness is exponentially more flawed...

Using 4 metrics that you openly admit are individually inaccurate, because they happen to agree with one another, doesn't make your conclusion more accurate...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You blame that on Cashman though, and there's little he can do about it.

Should he cut Cano because he went 2-2,048 in last year's postseason? Of course not, because he's not getting there without him.

You have to build in baseball for 162. Anything can happen once you're there. The playoffs are a crapshoot. Best of 5, best of 7, in a quirky game like baseball?

Near impossible to predict.

-

not according to your buddy, cowboy, that last line anyway

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one backtrack to the only argument he has ever applied UZR to?

"Remember when you said such and such sucked...and you used UZR to prove it, and I said UZR sucks...well...check out so and so's UZR now"

"Down's humping UZR"

I'll say it nice and clear for you here...they're all fucking rubbish...terribly inconsistent year to year...and utterly worthless. The fact you admit to using as many as 4 of them to make up your mind? Only means you're objectiveness is exponentially more flawed...

Using 4 metrics that you openly admit are individually inaccurate, because they happen to agree with one another, doesn't make your conclusion more accurate...

"I never said anything about UZR"

"Well I did use UZR to hump a red sox player but only to show uno his inconsistencies that no one can ever recall him saying about UZR"

You're fucking pathetic