• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's doing nothing of the sort....

he's bashing a GM, and he's illustrating how the defense being provided is contradictory to comments, similar contextually, made in the past by the same person....

Kind of like how when I was "humping" uzr, I was actually applying you're logic from the past, to present day scenario's, while watching you flop around mindlessly trying to deflect from them....

lol....when down is defending the insanity, you know you're wrong

I told you ox...he's backtracking from "I never said anything about UZR" to "I did say it about UZR but only to point out your inconsistencies that no one can ever recall saying about UZR"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont dislike you. So leave me out of that "Ohhh everyone is jumping on Snoogins" routine for someone else.

Right... You just threatened to sick your lawyer on me about a dozen times last year on CBS if I tried to get you banned...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it more difficult than making conference championships and super bowls and winning them more than you lose them?

I'm not in the "Brady is garbage" camp and you know it. I enjoy watching you and Down go bezerk over the slightest criticism.

I've said repeatedly that he's better than Peyton Manning, and have said why.

But winning daily over 6 months is far more difficult than winning weekly over 4.

It is.

It's a big reason why Barry Bonds isn't judged by his lack of World Series wins, and Dan Marino to a large extent is by his lack of SB wins.

In football, to a QB, fair or not, winning the SB is all that matters.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
ambulance-fail-o.gif

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brian Cashman's job is not to build champions...

word..

Yankee fans... GOTTA love 'em...

Excuse me for a minute while I go and pull out 5,622,333,982,104 different links of George Steinbrennar saying that the only goal for the Yankees every single year is to win the title...

Give me a sec... this will be a minute...

No, his job is to build teams that can compete for championships...teams that can be successful enough through 162 to compete in the playoffs...

You're an idiot

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that is photshopped or not recent. Dude looks like he's in need of being milked.

Not sure if it's real or not, but yeah.

Maybe he's pregnant...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins,

The difference between Rock and Down with that argument is quite simple. Rock's not going to sit there and say "oh I never said that".

Rock,

You agreed with Down about Pedroia being "light years better" than Cano defensively. You remember that thread right? Remember who posted the fan graphs link?

LOL...so posting a fangraphs link once is "humping UZR"

Never realized how much my "oxaggerated" trolling bothers you....

Doubtful that I'm the one that posted that link...seriously...there hasn't been a bigger opponent on these boards...of ALL defensive metrics..than me...

100% consistent on this...they're all fucking rubbish...the fact that uno uses more than one to make his mind up for him, only amplifies the flaws in his objectiveness...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos winning?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the "Brady is garbage" camp and you know it. I enjoy watching you and Down go bezerk over the slightest criticism.

I've said repeatedly that he's better than Peyton Manning, and have said why.

But winning daily over 6 months is far more difficult than winning weekly over 4.

It is.

It's a big reason why Barry Bonds isn't judged by his lack of World Series wins, and Dan Marino to a large extent is by his lack of SB wins.

In football, to a QB, fair or not, winning the SB is all that matters.

I never said you did.. this is about Dirt... Not you..

And to your last sentence... Are there truer words in baseball than "the yankees are judged by whether or not they win a World Series?"

All of a sudden, the Yankees turning into the Atlanta Braves Redux is "success"...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...so posting a fangraphs link once is "humping UZR"

Never realized how much my "oxaggerated" trolling bothers you....

Doubtful that I'm the one that posted that link...seriously...there hasn't been a bigger opponent on these boards...of ALL defensive metrics..than me...

100% consistent on this...they're all fucking rubbish...the fact that uno uses more than one to make his mind up for him, only amplifies the flaws in his objectiveness...

lol "doubtful"

You aren't positive that you didn't post it?

And just a minute ago you were telling us that you did post it but only to point out my inconsistencies

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We...well most of us are taught at a relatively young age to consider the source when presented with statistics.

Don't you think "Fangraphs" is a name that takes away all credibility.

Fans?? Fucking Fans??

Sorry no thanks.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, his job is to build teams that can compete for championships...teams that can be successful enough through 162 to compete in the playoffs...

You're an idiot

Cool... If you worked for the Yankees... George Steinbrennar would be calling you and a cardboard box would be delivered to your office following those comments.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot

As it's Belichick's job to do the same (although, that's not an apples/oranges comparison either since Belichick also coaches)

It's Brady's job, and the other players, to deliver once they're there.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean I dislike you, that means don't fuck with me.

Got it?

Good.

you need to use the quote box more ox.....sometimes you look like an angry bucky talking to no one in particular.