• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Uno....you WERE the main guy that bludgeoned me with UZR years ago regarding my Ellsbury "eyeball test" and told me I was living in the stone age by not considering defensive metrics. Now, I guess you have changed your mind....

the fuck I was

I used ALLLLLL defensive metrics to prove to you that he was a mediocre fielder...EVERY SINGLE metric had him mediocre to slightly above average...it wasn't and isn't a coincidence...humping a single metric that I cited doesn't disprove my claim and doesn't make you look like any less of a hypocrite

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 100% pure bullshit.

Never once did I make a claim based on UZR...it's has never happened...not a single time.

I said Pedroia is light years better defensively than Cano...never once did I use UZR, or any defensive metric, to make that argument.

ox just said you did...we both remember something that didn't happen? It's a conspiracy against you? Or you have a known history of lying when trapped with your own bullshit?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just give Down the benefit of the doubt that he's a true beacon of honesty and just forgot he did that. Sound good?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down did...and as ox just agreed, he used UZR to tell us how much better pedroia was than cano...So, if "gold standard" is the 6th best fielder at his position....

OK. As I said, I have no perception of Pedroia as the "gold standard" at 2B. You said he's 6th on the list and that sounds about right to me. Surely Cano is in the top 3, right?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you did Down. It was only because everyone else, including me, found it fascinating you would make a statement like that. Only Rock jumped in on it, but that's just in his nature to side with some ridiculous argument like that.

You literally took fan graphs and hit my computer screen with a wet towel with it. I never forgot that day.

:lol::lol::lol:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. As I said, I have no perception of Pedroia as the "gold standard" at 2B. You said he's 6th on the list and that sounds about right to me. Surely Cano is in the top 3, right?

So, now you're back to humping UZR? get your story straight and then come back...this back and forth with you makes no sense

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said anything about eli manning being better than tom brady and you're an idiot on the cashman thing

If there is a worse drafting GM, point him out.

If there is another GM that couldn't overpay for every contributor on his team with a $200 million yearly budget... point him out.

1 World Series in 13 years... with the core of players he inherited?

Is disgraceful.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're gonna have to bend over and grab the ankles at this point.

Like I said, he's the hammer in the middle of that order. Not just in raw numbers, but he brings that "fear factor" to opposing pitchers and managers. Not something that can be measured, but any fan of the game knows that it's real.

Cashman ain't replacing that with Rickie Weeks.

I'm wondering if this season would change anything

Do we replace that production with a few 8million dollar guys?

Rather than go crazy again on a bad back end deal?

In addition JD

He is not filling the stadium, and I think thats part of that 200 million investment

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I admitted that I was mistaken on the when...and ox just proved you a liar....

keep giving us prime examples of why red sox fans eat each other

liotta-hannibal-brain-thumb_zpsd73bd094.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jose Contreras... Another Cashman masterpiece...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you did Down. It was only because everyone else, including me, found it fascinating you would make a statement like that. Only Rock jumped in on it, but that's just in his nature to side with some ridiculous argument like that.

You literally took fan graphs and hit my computer screen with a wet towel with it. I never forgot that day.

what did i agree with?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there is another GM that couldn't overpay for every contributor on his team with a $200 million yearly budget... point him out.

Is disgraceful.

Why did you choose now to start this trolling thing again? No one agrees with you...except maybe chappee...just stop...I'm not interested in doing this over again and watching you just continually change your argument over and over

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
man rock be glad you dont post here after five....because uno has been humping my leg desperately for weeks......your turn now

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is disgraceful.

4 titles

12 division titles

14 out of 15 postseasons

Take the rest of the day off