• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The National's new one > anything you will listen to this month

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at Pedroia's slugging on the road, there's no way balls are going out in "29 other stadiums" Pedroia is a smaller version of Derek Jeter with less gift baskets.

He's more hetero too.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so interested, as are you, in how this all plays out contractually

Im not sold on it being a lock

I think they're gonna have to bend over and grab the ankles at this point.

Like I said, he's the hammer in the middle of that order. Not just in raw numbers, but he brings that "fear factor" to opposing pitchers and managers. Not something that can be measured, but any fan of the game knows that it's real.

Cashman ain't replacing that with Rickie Weeks.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet...

I just quickly went through the first few pages of the past sevearl threads you have created... the ones you have littered with pics as you always try and get the threads going.

And you didn't.....do.....it....once....

Not one single time... Other than when you saved MY pic...

You... are a fucking... psycho... liar...

He was banking that no one would check

he underestimated your "care"

what a fucking weirdo!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, no one is buying it...your lie didn't help....and now the awful excuses are just making you look desperate and pathetic...let it go you fucking psycho

LMAO

gay ***** cars are everywhere

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just for clarification....Everyone has some homerism for their teams/players...I obviously have some for gardner...the "extreme homerism" I was referring to was the brady ball washing, the "19-0 patriots", and just general over the top-ness that you see much much more of on the red sox side of it...which is why the more rational sox fans get on the homers for the stupid things they say...

Not saying this is you persay...

But...

People who think Brian Cashman is a great GM.... Or Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady..

Never... ever... like... ever... have the right to call anyone a homer... ever...

seriously...

like....

ever...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh down r*pe humped UZR when Pedroia was "light years betters defensively" than Cano. He was also nice enough to post the link from fan graphs. Don't think I forgot that little snippit.
----

Never once did I hump UZR......no one fucking time Mike...I'm the biggest opponent to defensive metrics here...if I ever cited them? It was to prove inconsistencies in prior arguments based on UZR....that's it.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...I was wrong on the when...chappee did it two weeks ago...and I mocked him for doing the same thing you had done just a couple of weeks before...at cbs....which is why you're lying about it now...because you know the posts are gone

But Uno....you WERE the main guy that bludgeoned me with UZR years ago regarding my Ellsbury "eyeball test" and told me I was living in the stone age by not considering defensive metrics. Now, I guess you have changed your mind....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying this is you persay...

But...

People who think Brian Cashman is a great GM.... Or Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady..

Never... ever... like... ever... have the right to call anyone a homer... ever...

seriously...

like....

ever...

Never said anything about eli manning being better than tom brady and you're an idiot on the cashman thing

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning is only better than Tom Brady in the most important games. I think that's the only thing that really matters. You can add Joe Flacco to that list too.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has 2 dingers and 20 RBI being protected by a fucking MVP candidate

Robbie Cano has Susan Waldman batting behind him most nights

Pedroia is a nice little player

The End

What fucking MVP candidate is protecting Pedroia?

And what happened to the greatness of the Cashman scrapheap and the Yankee pinstripe alexir?

Do these guys suck or don't they?

If they do suck, then your Cashman/Pinstripes theory goes into the toilet...

If they don't suck, why are you criticizing them now when it comes to "Cano's protection..."

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down did...and as ox just agreed, he used UZR to tell us how much better pedroia was than cano...So, if "gold standard" is the 6th best fielder at his position....

This is 100% pure bullshit.

Never once did I make a claim based on UZR...it's has never happened...not a single time.

I said Pedroia is light years better defensively than Cano...never once did I use UZR, or any defensive metric, to make that argument.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Pedroia/cano debate died with Sinbads acting career

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still not working

desktop3.jpg

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh down r*pe humped UZR when Pedroia was "light years betters defensively" than Cano. He was also nice enough to post the link from fan graphs. Don't think I forgot that little snippit.
----

Never once did I hump UZR......no one fucking time Mike...I'm the biggest opponent to defensive metrics here...if I ever cited them? It was to prove inconsistencies in prior arguments based on UZR....that's it.

bahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

"If I claim someone said something about UZR, I can use UZR to claim a pedroia is better than cano...doesn't matter if anyone actually ever said anything about UZR"

you're a liar and you got caught...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flacco is now the most overrated player in the league

I have some work to wrap up ... BYE

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you did Down. It was only because everyone else, including me, found it fascinating you would make a statement like that. Only Rock jumped in on it, but that's just in his nature to side with some ridiculous argument like that.

You literally took fan graphs and hit my computer screen with a wet towel with it. I never forgot that day.