• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron posted a picture of himself?

Page please

Its not him. Snoogins is too proud of the pic. You can amuse him by playing along if you like.

Lets be honest, Snoogins has never had a pic taken of him to ever be proud of.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't, fucking liar...

I posted it as a hyperlink to another page.

You uploaded it as "Snoogins.jpg"

You saved the fucking thing to your hard-drive the second you saw it...

Lying... Psycho, fucking weirdo...

Snoogins shoots, he scores!

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staggering Cost Of Illegal Aliens In America *

theres a link.....read it...then get back to me my liberal north korean friend

according to wikipedia..

Taxes contributed [edit]

Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] Most illegal immigrants pay sales, federal and state income taxes. In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]
The Social Security and Medicare contributions of illegal immigrants directly support older Americans, as illegal immigrants are not eligible to receive these services.[29] The Internal Revenue Service issues an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have Federal tax return and payment responsibilities under the Internal Revenue Code. Federal tax law prohibits the IRS from sharing data with other government agencies including the INS. In 2006 1.4 million people used ITIN when filing taxes, of which more than half were illegal immigrants.[30]

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad

i must have saved it then

i did it quick

And then immediately uploaded it from your computer...

Yeah... YOu only interacted with the picture on your hard drive twice in ahalf hour... to save it and upload it to Ox..

But you forgot that fast?

Amazing since you just told us "I scrolled back and copied and pasted it" when you just uploaded it from your computer.

GEN, ARE YOU WATCHING THIS GUY?

Still think he's not completely full of shit?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
lol

minor details

i did it so quick, i forgot
lol...man you know he got you....i just right clicked it....and he was money....you had to go through the whole saving process and everything...:doh::doh::L:L

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not him. Snoogins is too proud of the pic. You can amuse him by playing along if you like.

i highly doubt its him too

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohhhh... Sake is fucking rattled...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Magic Cards

Boston T shirt

Brady genital necklace

Could be

If it is, good for him, doing that when you know you're gonna be a target like that

I could dig it

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another idea for the Repubs, which to their credit they seem to have worked on in 2012 (mostly because Romney): cut the anti-intellectual crap.

I WANT a guy who has a shit load of education and is smart to run the country. If that's being an elitist, so be it.

What kills me? GWB's harvard education was actually a point that democrats rallied AGAINST!!!

I call this Ann Coulter disease....take any action, any statement, any political stance, vote or ideology espoused, and those suffering from Coulteritis, can both attack, and defend said action...the only concern is where that person publicly leans on wedge issues.

if you're pro-liefe and anti-gay marriage, you could actually rename the Army the "4th Reich" and coulter would defend you...

Rachel Maddow and Chris Mathews are the opposite side of the same coin...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
according to wikipedia..

Taxes contributed [edit]

Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] Most illegal immigrants pay sales, federal and state income taxes. In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]
The Social Security and Medicare contributions of illegal immigrants directly support older Americans, as illegal immigrants are not eligible to receive these services.[29] The Internal Revenue Service issues an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have Federal tax return and payment responsibilities under the Internal Revenue Code. Federal tax law prohibits the IRS from sharing data with other government agencies including the INS. In 2006 1.4 million people used ITIN when filing taxes, of which more than half were illegal immigrants.[30]

ok so you're naive.....illegals are great and they bring in lots of money to the us economy...without taking any money back....

did you read the article i posted?

and and theres something like 20 million in the US...so thats a third of them paying taxes...awesome

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao

dude

relax snoogins, relax

its not like i posted a pic of my 'comes with the wallet' family

im working on 14 ISO certs...im working fast

if youre playing a "gotcha" with somethigng so trivial as to how i posted a [pic you just shared...you have deeper issues than we all thought

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staggering Cost Of Illegal Aliens In America *

theres a link.....read it...then get back to me my liberal north korean friend

True story:
There are more slaves in the United States today than there were in 1859. Chinese nationals brought in illegally and forced to work as slaves to pay off expenses associated with transporting them to the USA - illegally.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao

dude

relax snoogins, relax

its not like i posted a pic of my 'comes with the wallet' family

im working on 14 ISO certs...im working fast

if youre playing a "gotcha" with somethigng so trivial as to how i posted a [pic you just shared...you have deeper issues than we all thought

Feeble attempt at deflection and another example for everyone to see what a fucking liar you are.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Magic Cards

Boston T shirt

Brady genital necklace

Could be

If it is, good for him, doing that when you know you're gonna be a target like that

I could dig it

or he sobers up tomorrow and goes dickshot on us

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeble attempt at deflection and another example for everyone to see what a fucking liar you are.

you are literally arguing how i uploaded a picture to a website

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, here ya go dirt

View attachment 5157

I'm a ginger, too, here's a shot of me at the gym last week:
images

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big story out here is that Howard is going to get ANOTHER coach fired in order to stay with the Lakers. I'm not sure why they want to give him a max contract in the first place.

Yeah. But Dwight is not the problem. Just ask him. It's Van Gundy or D'Antonio or Kobe, but it is never Dwight. He's a bigger pain in the ass to the Lakers than Shaq ever was, and you have to try pretty damn hard to accomplish that.