• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Amendola On Tom Brady: ‘Wow, This Guy Can Really Wing It’

BOSTON (CBS) — Danny Amendola has caught nearly 200 passes in the NFL from a few different quarterbacks, but he’s never played with the likes of Tom Brady before.
Amendola worked with Brady in the offseason, and the two were back together this week for the first organized team activities of the year. The 27-year-old receiver said he came away from Tuesday’s practice session yet again impressed by Brady.
“He darted me in the chest with one ball,” Amendola said, “and inside my head I was just like, ‘Wow, this guy can really wing it.’ And that’s why he’s Tom Brady.”

How well the chemistry between Brady and Amendola works will go a long way in determining just how successful the Patriots’ offense is in 2013, and the receiver said that work has already begun.
“It’s very important. It’s something that you work on every day, in the meeting rooms, outside of the building, forming relationships. You play better on the field that way,” Amendola said. “The more work is best going into the season. Any time you get a jump and you get to work with each other is good, so we’re getting a lot of good work in right now.”
Amendola said he’s familiar with a lot of the New England playbook, which is similar to what Josh McDaniels ran in St. Louis in 2011, but he still has a lot to learn before the season begins.
“It’s a little more intricate out here, and it’s something to grasp,” Amendola said. “I’m learning every day.”
Considering everything Amendola accomplishes (or doesn’t accomplish) in a Patriots uniform will be compared with what Wes Welker did with the Patriots and continues to do with the Broncos, it was only appropriate for Amendola to be asked about the inevitable Welker comparisons.
“It’s not something I need to worry about,” Amendola said. “I’m worried about the playbook and getting the routes down and getting on the same page with my teammates. The good thing is I don’t have to worry about that stuff.”

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 1000% think it's him

"I look how I look" is a telling statement for me

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins picture is far more offensive than anything ox posted

im gonna tell on him

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to wikipedia..

Taxes contributed [edit]

Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] Most illegal immigrants pay sales, federal and state income taxes. In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]
The Social Security and Medicare contributions of illegal immigrants directly support older Americans, as illegal immigrants are not eligible to receive these services.[29] The Internal Revenue Service issues an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have Federal tax return and payment responsibilities under the Internal Revenue Code. Federal tax law prohibits the IRS from sharing data with other government agencies including the INS. In 2006 1.4 million people used ITIN when filing taxes, of which more than half were illegal immigrants.[30]

The costs far outweigh the contributions...

and without secure borders, it's a pipe dream to have any immigration conversation.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, i scrolled back, right clicked, copied image info, and posted

This is posted 3 minutes after he uploaded the pic...

But he's "working fast"... So his mind mysteriously concocted this scenario where he scrolled back to find a post from 45 minutes ago and simultaneously erased the time that he saved it to his hard drive and subsequently upload it again.

When Rock "works fast", he blocks out two memories and creates a fresh one...

Unbelievable...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
True story:
There are more slaves in the United States today than there were in 1859. Chinese nationals brought in illegally and forced to work as slaves to pay off expenses associated with transporting them to the USA - illegally.
i dont doubt that....

illegals cost me a lot of money......hit and run accident...a week in the hospital...never spent a day in jail....no license no insurance...tens of thousands of dollars out of my pocket....when that happens to our liberal colorado fan we will see how much he loves the scum of our society

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Danny

That's what happens when you have Sam Bradford throwing to you your entire career

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that photo is actually Snoogs, my only advice would be to add a little product (gel) to the hair... mess it up a bit and use a hair dryer... and get some contacts. Very Prince Harry-ish after that.

And the goatee has to go... after the Hockey Playoffs is fine, but it's gotta go... or at least trimmed down Crockett-style.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'm a ginger, too, here's a shot of me at the gym last week:
images

i never thought you were funny carrot top

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I am a Democrat that hates Obama. But Voted for him because of the way Romney is viewed in Michigan.

Nothing sadder than reading someone's justification for why they voted for someone they hate...

People mock me for wasting my vote on 3rd party candidates...but I've NEVER voted for someone I "hate"....

This country is fucked....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is posted 3 minutes after he uploaded the pic...

But he's "working fast"... So his mind mysteriously concocted this scenario where he scrolled back to find a post from 45 minutes ago and simultaneously erased the time that he saved it to his hard drive and subsequently upload it again.

When Rock "works fast", he blocks out two memories and creates a fresh one...

Unbelievable...

basically, yes

i forgot what i had done in terms of showing dirt your gingerness

and this is supposed to be your apex for 'getting me'?

lest we forget my wife was real

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing sadder than reading someone's justification for why they voted for someone they hate...

People mock me for wasting my vote on 3rd party candidates...but I've NEVER voted for someone I "hate"....

This country is fucked....

Fuck you down. Don't ever let me agree with you again.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 1000% think it's him

"I look how I look" is a telling statement for me

Not a chance in the world. That kid in the pic looks to be around late 20's.

Snoogins is in his late 30's at least.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are literally arguing how i uploaded a picture to a website

I'm not "arguing" anything...

I'm pointing out what a fucking lying whack-job you are... For not only immediately saving the pic to your hard-drive and then immediately lying about doing it and cooking up an ABSURDLY unbelievable lie to cover your tracks...

And I'm quite happy that the board is loaded with people to witness it.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that photo is actually Snoogs, my only advice would be to add a little product (gel) to the hair... mess it up a bit and use a hair dryer... and get some contacts. Very Prince Harry-ish after that.

And the goatee has to go... after the Hockey Playoffs is fine, but it's gotta go... or at least trimmed down Crockett-style.

the goatee is to cover up the stretch marks