• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there aren't many "YOU NEED A RIDE to VOTE?" movements for the midterm elections...

And the low turnout in every non-Obama presidential election?

I knew B_Lakes were by and large lazy. But if that's the excuse....

C U Buff Fan1

Total Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Kemp is giving $1000 for every HR he hits before the AS Break. That may cost him 2 grand at the most.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You're deluded. How many farms do you think there are to support all those illegals. Most work real jobs and get paid by real companies. A lot of them pay taxes. Payroll taxes, sales taxes.

Another guy who thinks the problem in this country is the people who have nothing.
are you serious or just naive????they dont work real jobs unless you count plantning and picking strawberries or oranges under real jobs....virtually none of them pay taxes because they are fucking here illegally...its a crime to hire these fuckers but its brushed aside in these parts because growing strawberries and oranges is somehow important to our economy here....which it total bullshit anyway...please by all means give me a link showing how much tax money we collect on illegal aliens wages.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he isn't banned.. and any stories told hear that I tried to get him banned are complete lies. I reported two very not safe for work pics that he posted purely to fuck with me.That won't get you banned that'll just get the pics taken down.

fucking narc

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quisp?

Anyone?

Quisp?

There used to be a counter part called "Quake". They were basically the same cereal with a different shape. They held a contest to determine which one would go and Quake was the loser.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a common misconception that the Yankee farm system fails to develop quality major league players due to their lack of first round selections. During Brian Cashman's tenure as Yankees GM he has overseen 11 amateur drafts. In these drafts the Yankees have selected in the first round every year but one (2002 - second round) and have had a total of 16 first round selections. While it is true that the Yankees have drafted in the bottom half (and often bottom quartile) of the draft each year, the Yankees inability to draft productive major league players is nonetheless startling.

While other franchises such as Boston have largely built the foundation of their organization on non-first round draft selections - Pedroia (2nd round), Youkilis (8th), Ellsbury (1st), Papelbon (4th), Masterson (2nd) (all of whom were available to be selected by the Yankees) - the Yankees have failed to produce a single starting major league player with any of their non-first round draft selections. Compare this to Boston's GM Theo Epstein who has overseen the Red Sox drafts since 2003. During this time - and drafting from approximately the same draft position as the Yankees - Epstein and the Red Sox have drafted Dustin Pedroia, Jonathan Papelbon, Jacoby Ellsbury, Justin Masterson, Jed Lowrie and Clay Buchholtz.

In fact, of the 556 players selected during the Cashman Era, only one - Joba Chamberlain - has become a first-tier major league player and made a meaningful contribution to the Yankees. Further, not a single player drafted and signed by the Yankees during the Cashman Era has ever played in an All-Star game - making the Yankees the only organization in baseball to hold that distinction.

if the last part is true, damn...that says a lot

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did you vote for Romney.

My dad ran AMC into the ground, that makes me an expert on the auto industry.

Who says I voted for Romney? I just think he (obviously having a pretty good educational background) steered the party away from the 2008 Joe the Plumber/Palin mentality. I'd suggest they not go back.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's dumb about it? I like how I look... always have...

a reflective ginger has no right calling me uglier than a bag of assholes...especially with that bowl cut

:laugh3:

all im saying

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a reflective ginger has no right calling me uglier than a bag of assholes...especially with that bowl cut

:laugh3:

all im saying

The way I look... changes your ugliness... in no way whatsoever...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron posted a picture of himself?

Page please

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, big news! I've found someone who whines and bitches more than Uno: Dwight Howard!

The big story out here is that Howard is going to get ANOTHER coach fired in order to stay with the Lakers. I'm not sure why they want to give him a max contract in the first place.