• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Rock,

If you noticed I havnet posted much today, but if you can do me a favor and bless this place with some hockey knowledge, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

snoogins said he got you banned for posting nasty pics

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickles

my favorite part of beerfest. we all have this friend...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entitlement reform is just a piece (a very large one) of the biggest issue in this country. The fact that there are enough retards to year after year...after year...after year...have 40% of all revenues in this country filtered through the single greatest source of fraud, waste and abuse on the planet. Washington DC...

So when i see an example of it? I speak up....

And Obama is miles closer to "fascism" than the moonbat republicans...they're not fascits...they're just cronies for the banks...not much better...different...still very dangerous...

And yet...all these gross over steps by this administration, is paving the way via precedence for the next "moon bat republican" to abuse that same authority in a manner that doesn't agree with your beliefs. But you're too fucking stupid to see it...

"All these gross oversteps"

Hyperbolic rhetoric as an attempted scare tactic...

Nothing more.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tom Brady is a great quarterback, he's a great player and what you've seen with him is he's gotten better every year. He started off winning championships and I think he's a better quarterback now than what he was, in all honesty, when he was winning those championships."

~ Eli Manning

~ quotes dirt doesn't believe are true...but...ones humping NYC!!!! THEY'RRRRR GRRRREAT!!!!

Such a silly little hypocrite you are...it's comical...

I don't even see the connection, so if someone besides Ron or Cereal could help me make it, free beers at Stans

But you my friend are very obsessed with Native New Yorker Tom Brady

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a cool and scenic train ride. Havent many Amsterdam laws changed though in regards to weed?

Pickles can stop by Ann Franks. She throws a kick ass party

I think they just enforce the "no smoking outside of coffee shops" think a lot more rigid...

Unless there are more that I haven't heard of.. I haven't been in almost ten years..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a typical minnow....but better than say san marino or andorra...the faroe islands are probably the strongest of the true minnows in uefa

Lol. Yup

San Marino and Andorra

Italy -5 goals

Over under 6.5

Lines you will only see in a matchup like that

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everyone here agreed with Snoogins about the smutty pictures. Or was that just a lie?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they just enforce the "no smoking outside of coffee shops" think a lot more rigid...

Unless there are more that I haven't heard of.. I haven't been in almost ten years..

I believe smoking and drinking in the same cafe is now banned. It's one or the other type of establishments

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even see the connection, so if someone besides Ron or Cereal could help me make it, free beers at Stans

But you my friend are very obsessed with Native New Yorker Tom Brady

I can try:

You posted about a former Sox GREAT praising the entire Yankees organization and mystique
Down's lips were ruffled so he posted about one QB praising another QB as if this was his "GOTCHA" statement.

Now, if he were to find you a quote of say Randy Johnson praising the mystique and aura of playing in Fenway, it may have been relevant to the conversation.

Did that help you?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Obama is a true Capitalist then?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can try:

You posted about a former Sox GREAT praising the entire Yankees organization and mystique
Down's lips were ruffled so he posted about one QB praising another QB as if this was his "GOTCHA" statement.

Now, if he were to find you a quote of say Randy Johnson praising the mystique and aura of playing in Fenway, it may have been relevant to the conversation.

Did that help you?

Ahhh got it

But Eli Manning really believes Tom Brady is a great QB

Just like Curt Schilling really believes "there is something about the pinstripes"

I love when I send Down googling like a crazy person

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everyone here agreed with Snoogins about the smutty pictures. Or was that just a lie?

The people who agreed with me would rather just have the bickering stop... So, I just blocked Buccs... He's furious about it...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All these gross oversteps"

Hyperbolic rhetoric as an attempted scare tactic...

Nothing more.

The IRS ATF specifically targeting groups that support one political idealogy over another is "rhetoric and hyperbolic"

The DOJ investicating phone records of the "free press" is " rhetoric an dhperbolic"

The Passing of the largest piece of legislation in US History without anyone reading it is "rhetoric and hperbolic"

Gotch.

I will remember that whent the Conservatives have the WH and decide taht Moveon.. Glad... RainbowCoalition... NAACP... etc need futher investigating and you bitch about it.