• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you still post from Germany?!

I'll probably hop on a couple times... but its like a big time difference not sure offhand how it lines up

also, I can only post when on wifi ... ATT robs you in order to get data access over there... its an absolute joke what they try to charge you for international access

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome I have it written in my iPhone ...

Its truly a shame this is not Oktoberfest ... I would love to see them girls dressed up

yeah, that's a hell of an experience. I went in 96... Had a ball..

It's VERY crowded... But worth going to experience it.

I promise, you'll still have a really good time... Germany is just fucking awesome..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any plans to drive to Amsterdam? It's about 6 hours from Munich... If you like the weed and the hookers... You really ought to go up for a night.. That is an experience never to be missed..

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably hop on a couple times... but its like a big time difference not sure offhand how it lines up

also, I can only post when on wifi ... ATT robs you in order to get data access over there... its an absolute joke what they try to charge you for international access

Please bring me back a large beer stein.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all suck

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time in Munich will be six hours later than US EST...

So, if it's 11:44AM where you are right now... It's 5:44 PM in Munich...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any plans to drive to Amsterdam? It's about 6 hours from Munich... If you like the weed and the hookers... You really ought to go up for a night.. That is an experience never to be missed..

I probably wont do that .. i want to just doubt it will happen. We only have 4 days in Germany ... the majority of the trip is in Ireland.

I do plan on going to Austria and Nasty recommended Vienna. But 6 hours might be too much

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
go to leichtenstein...because you know what....none of your friends have ever fucking been there i'll bet....and its a cool little place

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe all of it. I also believe there are much bigger issues to this country than entitelment reform.

And these moonbat Republicans are so out of touch with reality, that if gross overspending on social programs is the price to pay to keep these fucking idiots from destroying this country with their Religious-Patriotism fascism, it's the price that's gotta be paid.

Sorry, but it aint 1953 anymore. I'd just as soon have a country that isn't governed as though it is.

Entitlement reform is just a piece (a very large one) of the biggest issue in this country. The fact that there are enough retards to year after year...after year...after year...have 40% of all revenues in this country filtered through the single greatest source of fraud, waste and abuse on the planet. Washington DC...

So when i see an example of it? I speak up....

And Obama is miles closer to "fascism" than the moonbat republicans...they're not fascits...they're just cronies for the banks...not much better...different...still very dangerous...

And yet...all these gross over steps by this administration, is paving the way via precedence for the next "moon bat republican" to abuse that same authority in a manner that doesn't agree with your beliefs. But you're too fucking stupid to see it...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably wont do that .. i want to just doubt it will happen. We only have 4 days in Germany ... the majority of the trip is in Ireland.

I do plan on going to Austria and Nasty recommended Vienna. But 6 hours might be too much

Nysmokey said go to Vienna for the sausage, but it's not the kind of sausage you're thinking of.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually a cool and scenic train ride. Havent many Amsterdam laws changed though in regards to weed?

Pickles can stop by Ann Franks. She throws a kick ass party

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only 4 days?

:lame:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go to leichtenstein...because you know what....none of your friends have ever fucking been there i'll bet....and its a cool little place

I've bet against that team in many a Club Friendly matches. Germany lays like 4 goals to them

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock,

If you noticed I havnet posted much today, but if you can do me a favor and bless this place with some hockey knowledge, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 4 days?

:lame:

Yea my friends are turds ... I dont really want to go to Dublin on this trip

I wanted to do either all of Germany or hit up Switz, Austria and Czech Repub

We lose another half day because we need to fly to Ireland

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orioles

Are a good bet tonight

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I've bet against that team in many a Club Friendly matches. Germany lays like 4 goals to them

they are a typical minnow....but better than say san marino or andorra...the faroe islands are probably the strongest of the true minnows in uefa

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told us the Yankees will be a fucking last place mess and joke this season

Now they are the Heat?

You are endorsing the work of the Yankees brilliant GM, just so you know

"Tom Brady is a great quarterback, he's a great player and what you've seen with him is he's gotten better every year. He started off winning championships and I think he's a better quarterback now than what he was, in all honesty, when he was winning those championships."

~ Eli Manning

~ quotes dirt doesn't believe are true...but...ones humping NYC!!!! THEY'RRRRR GRRRREAT!!!!

Such a silly little hypocrite you are...it's comical...