• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

We all fucking hate each other

And can't wait to get here and all fucking hate each other

hate is a strong word....and i doubt that many people here not named uno or snoogy hate me

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 "drinks" meaning mixed drinks..is probably 10-12 oz. of alcohol. especially if you're making them yourself...home drinks tend to be significantly stronger...

You may not feel the effects of drinking a 12 pack...but that doesn't mean you're not effected by it....

and if you're doing that "nightly", you're a drunk...plain and simple...

I don't get "drunk" period...when i drink..I have 3-4 beers over hours of playing cards...or a glass of scotch after a nice meal...and that's it...

"moderation"

Which is it, shitbrick? First it was 5-6 drinks... Now it's a 12 pack...

I haven't drunk a whole 12 pack in years and years... Much less do it every night...

And if you weren't hiding last week like the bitch ass bitchass everyone knows you to be when our team is losing, you'd have seen that I posted for the benefit of everyone who cares so much, that I didn't drink at all last week until the b's/rangers game on thr night...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"who's gonna do it? YOUUUU Lieutenant Weinberg!"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"there's something to the pinstripes, you just have to believe that at this point"

Yankee great Curt Schilling, last night on BBTN and again 2 seconds ago on Colin Cowherd

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait for the TV shows ... I hear its tons of nudity

and the news too

sucks though, a few girls are coming and they know my girl ... its gonna be tough to work the madchens to my room

Pickle... Make sure you drink some KrystalWeizen

Pronounced "Kristall Vitezin"

It's a kind of German beer, not a brand, but a brew... Every town and pub has their own...

It was always my personal favorite German beer when I lived over there. Very hard to find in America, but every pub in Germany has it on tap..

You're welcome in advance..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're so balls on hard to "protect the constitution"...

But you're all for bending the rules of the UCMJ...

Whatever...

And you and I have had conversations many times and you know good and well that I'm in agreement with you that this country is in serious need of social entitlement reform.

Again... Making up shit to fabricate a false argument... is bitchwork...

Fuck, even JD would tell you that I've said that social entitlement in this country is beyond fucked...

You suck, Down... You really do.

UCMJ isn't mandatory...you openly volunteer to be held accountable under it, comparing it to the constitution? Is fucking retarded...plain and simple...if the UCMJ was applied to civilians...it would be the single most unconstitutional set of laws ever written...

Which is why you essentially wave your constitutional rights (some of them) when you enlist....

The rest of you're diatribe? If you actually believe any of that...you wouldn't support a single current democrat....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's discuss Brady's "results"...

He plays and sucks

Cashman brings in a team good enough to win 95 a season and suck in the postseason for some reason!

Just saying

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickle... Make sure you drink some KrystalWeizen

Pronounced "Kristall Vitezin"

It's a kind of German beer, not a brand, but a brew... Every town and pub has their own...

It was always my personal favorite German beer when I lived over there. Very hard to find in America, but every pub in Germany has it on tap..

You're welcome in advance..

Awesome I have it written in my iPhone ...

Its truly a shame this is not Oktoberfest ... I would love to see them girls dressed up

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickes on his euro vacation

Rusty.jpg

Chortle...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"there's something to the pinstripes, you just have to believe that at this point"

Yankee great Curt Schilling, last night on BBTN and again 2 seconds ago on Colin Cowherd

Can Vernon Wells pitch?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Literally don't watch a single game, pregame, post game etc...where some sox player or former player doesn't harp on about how playing at fenway and in front of "passionate fans" "brings out the best in you"

Only one fanbase believes any of it....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pickles

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to ask . . . are you going with the 'rents?

LOL no ... me, dirt, world and b_lake

not sure if I told you, I bought their house. They are moving out end of summer when their beach house is built.

So, i have to live in shame for a few months

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays and sucks

Cashman brings in a team good enough to win 95 a season and suck in the postseason for some reason!

Just saying

Why doesn't Cashman sign players that can win in the postseason?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally don't watch a single game, pregame, post game etc...where some sox player or former player doesn't harp on about how playing at fenway and in front of "passionate fans" "brings out the best in you"

But we believed it long before 2004.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must be a white person thing.