• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeNoDefense...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 34 and in his 16th season, you fucking moron.

And the lakers thought it was a good idea to sign him to a 4 year supermax contract lol

Look on the bright side, you won't have to build him a statue, because he already is one...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the lakers thought it was a good idea to sign him to a 4 year supermax contract lol

Look on the bright side, you won't have to build him a statue, because he already is one...
LeHesAlmost40,StopHating

The Lakers will be back with Lebron. However, if your intent is to kick him while he’s down, by all means. Be aware, someone might bookmark this thread.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else find it funny, that a guy who made a poster title "lebron23james" and was notorious for being a Lebron homer, is now criticizing him?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 34 and in his 16th season, you fucking moron.
why does it make him a moron pointing out the obvious whether hes 22 or 72?

and i dont think LeBron totally sucks at defense, but its clear that his effort and defensive skills have been going down for years now--- some years more drastically then others, and this is really the first year where i have seen him go from being a overall- a good defensive player even though he would take plays and quarters off- to just plain a mediocre defender at best when you take into account his overall game.

When he was with Miami his defense was ridiculously good- that aggressive scheme they played and his athleticims- just was sick.

in Cleveland, especially early on it was still great- the trademark play of his career- the one that will lead ALL of the montages - is The Block....

last year it became pretty clear that he was scaling back his effort even more and couldnt quite do the things he used to do.

this year i think its taken a big a step back as i have seen at any time from year to y ear. I am sure some of that is his injury and some is age and some is the huge load he has to carry offensively since he is not playing with another All Star level player for the first time in a decade.

but there is no doubt...LeBrons defense took the biggest hit of his career this season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeHesAlmost40,StopHating

The Lakers will be back with Lebron. However, if your intent is to kick him while he’s down, by all means. Be aware, someone might bookmark this thread.
I mean, to a certain extent its not lebrons fault

he got injured- and it doesnt look like hes fully healthy- that has hurt his defense

hes 34- and has played 200 more games than Michael Jordan played in his entire career- thats a lot of miles

he has played with all star level talent, usually 2 other all stars for a long time and he gets to LA and there is no one that can help him carry the load like a bosh or kyrie or wade or love--- so he has even less energy to put forth on defense

and the Lakers overall defense is just kinda shitty especially iwth Ball out.....Kuzma is a bad defender. The metrics on McGee and Chandler are terrible. Rondo has been living off his rep for years and in reality is a bad defender-

LeBron is going to get more rest then he has in a decade this summer- if he gets a ton of rest and the Lakers add some more high quality players and defenders i think Lebron will see his defense bounce back to a certain extent- especially if he can stay healthy....but there is no denying that right now his defense is as bad as it has ever been by a fair margin.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else find it funny, that a guy who made a poster title "lebron23james" and was notorious for being a Lebron homer, is now criticizing him?
thats true but its not like he phot-shooped that shitty defense lebron is playing in that video.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does it make him a moron pointing out the obvious whether hes 22 or 72?

and i dont think LeBron totally sucks at defense, but its clear that his effort and defensive skills have been going down for years now--- some years more drastically then others, and this is really the first year where i have seen him go from being a overall- a good defensive player even though he would take plays and quarters off- to just plain a mediocre defender at best when you take into account his overall game.

When he was with Miami his defense was ridiculously good- that aggressive scheme they played and his athleticims- just was sick.

in Cleveland, especially early on it was still great- the trademark play of his career- the one that will lead ALL of the montages - is The Block....

last year it became pretty clear that he was scaling back his effort even more and couldnt quite do the things he used to do.

this year i think its taken a big a step back as i have seen at any time from year to y ear. I am sure some of that is his injury and some is age and some is the huge load he has to carry offensively since he is not playing with another All Star level player for the first time in a decade.

but there is no doubt...LeBrons defense took the biggest hit of his career this season.

22 or 72?

You serious Wiggy? It's called fucking mileage on his body. Or this wouldn't be an issue if he was still in Leave-Land?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust and believe I'd be the first to roll over him with the Laker bus bur.................

27.4ppg, 8.6rpg, and 8apg.

51.7%, 34.6%, and 65.8%

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FT % is the only part BELOW HIS CAREER NUMBERS.

#DJprovidingFACTS

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all of these years of pretending to be a LeBron James fan, the truth comes out and you have been a hypocrite only pretending to be a player fan. Interesting that really you're just a stupid little troll that likes to start trouble. You don't even know anything about basketball. I find that to be the same case for your lovers Dorian and Wiggy. You three must have some really wild orgies:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pointed that out before seeing this post. Obviously he has never liked LeBron James and always hated him. Just trolling everyone because it's convenient. I would bet that he has never watched a game of basketball

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats true but its not like he phot-shooped that shitty defense lebron is playing in that video.
You've been putting LeBron down too though - so you aren't much better. I'd say Dorian and LebronJames23 are worse then you though -

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is so bad right now. This isn't the only James that sucks at D.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 or 72?

You serious Wiggy? It's called fucking mileage on his body. Or this wouldn't be an issue if he was still in Leave-Land?
well obviously its a decent part mileage. I dont think that was ever in dispute

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Lakers overall defense is just kinda shitty especially iwth Ball out.....

Lonzo being out does have a lot to do with it.

I heard another interesting theory in addition to Lonzo being out.

I forget who it was, I think it was either Stephen Jackson or Don McLean (heard them both interviewed and talking about the Lakers lately).

They said that earlier in the season, the Lakers kids were covering for Lebron defensively.

But, since the AD debacle, they no longer trust him and stopped covering for him.

He said that Lonzo being out does have a lot to do with it, but that the kids not covering for him is why we are suddenly seeing all of these plays where he doesn't appear to be trying.