• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leno released

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm smelling a FA LT and drafting a RT along with Wylie.

This OL FA class is atrocious.

Tyron Smith is available on the left side but he is not the AP any more. Spotrac has him at 11 mil market value but I expect he will be closer to 15 million.

If we want a little younger but a lesser name, there is Yosh Nijman, 28, but I have no idea what he will cost. 15-20 mil is not out of the question.

On the right side, a popular name is Jonah Williams. spotrac has his market value at 11 million. I may prefer Chukwuma Okorafor.

The only other viable option I see is Oli Udoh.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This OL FA class is atrocious.

Tyron Smith is available on the left side but he is not the AP any more. Spotrac has him at 11 mil market value but I expect he will be closer to 15 million.

If we want a little younger but a lesser name, there is Yosh Nijman, 28, but I have no idea what he will cost. 15-20 mil is not out of the question.

On the right side, a popular name is Jonah Williams. spotrac has his market value at 11 million. I may prefer Chukwuma Okorafor.

The only other viable option I see is Oli Udoh.
i think RT or LT or both being addressed in the draft. gun to my head RT in FA and LT in draft.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we have cap casualties coming along the offensive line, i just don't know who and their skill level

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt the entire oline with the exception of Cosmi historically bad last year?

I’m surprised only leno and gates were released.