• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lemaire Next Year...?

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like everything he does, but the guy sure as hell gets results. I do think we need to start looking at the future and finding a coach that will be here for the next 5+ years, however if we can't get anyone that is right for the job, then I don't mind Lemaire being here.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't like everything he does, but the guy sure as hell gets results. I do think we need to start looking at the future and finding a coach that will be here for the next 5+ years, however if we can't get anyone that is right for the job, then I don't mind Lemaire being here.

Yeah agreed, i'll admit when he was here before Maclean i didn't like it. I was one of those complaining (although a lot were) about his constant line juggling. Although i think that was when we were doing alright and he was playing around with something that should of been left alone to gel and grow.

This time around he's stepped in at a time when we wanted ANY kind of change, so he could throw things around a bit more because it wasn't going to get any worse than that point. And to be fair to the guy look what's happened, the other thing i still like right now is a ton of other teams still turn up against us this season thinking they're gonna walk past us with ease and don't know that we're actually playing now and somewhat competitive(not standings wise obviously).

The rest of the league has no idea how talented Tedenby is, but i'm sure they will.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as i wish he was playing guys like teddy more... its hard to argue with what he's done. and i really would welcome him back with open arms

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way:
Sutter was a mediocre coach who didn't want to be here. Maclean was a bad coach who just wanted to be an NHL head coach. Lemaire is a very good coach who wants to be here. The teams repects him, trusts him and believes in him. If he wants to stay he stays.