• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leighton Vander Esch

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope not me...never once said you were fried. Pull my post or shut the fuck up already.

Yes...I think you're twist...nobody else, but nice spin.

lastly....I laugh at thinking you think you've hurt my feelings. Nothing nice spin.

hey twist.....it remains in the posts and you sure are butt hurt. Perhaps you'd be better off just reading the posts. Might learn something cause your so called film study ain't gettin it done

1. Bull shit, you for certain have said I was an alt for Frye. Calling me Twisted is a new thing. You have even called me Reptec in the past. I'm not going to search your post history to prove it, I don't care that much. I know it's hard, because you're an asshole, but you really need to stop accusing me of being an alt account. It is pretty bizarre at this point.

2. As far me being Twist...just no. AD chasing Emmitt

3. I have very obviously hurt your feelings. And for that I am very sorry. Why else would you continue to be an ass when I haven't responded to you in months?

Look, have your fun with this thread, it's quite alright. But if it's cool with you, knock off the alt bull shit. Wanna talk shit, go for it, but do not continue to go around spreading nonsense about WHO I AM NOT. 5+ years of this shit is enough.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bull shit, you for certain have said I was an alt for Frye. Calling me Twisted is a new thing. You have even called me Reptec in the past. I'm not going to search your post history to prove it, I don't care that much. I know it's hard, because you're an asshole, but you really need to stop accusing me of being an alt account. It is pretty bizarre at this point.

2. As far me being Twist...just no. AD chasing Emmitt

3. I have very obviously hurt your feelings. And for that I am very sorry. Why else would you continue to be an ass when I haven't responded to you in months?

Look, have your fun with this thread, it's quite alright. But if it's cool with you, knock off the alt bull shit. Wanna talk shit, go for it, but do not continue to go around spreading nonsense about WHO I AM NOT. 5+ years of this shit is enough.
when you're wrong you're just plain wrong....I'll stick with my opinion.

This makes about the 4th time you've played this victim card while pulling shit outta your ass.

here's a plan, since you've been picked on for 5 long years, block my posts and we both come out winners

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you're wrong you're just plain wrong....I'll stick with my opinion.

This makes about the 4th time you've played this victim card while pulling shit outta your ass.

here's a plan, since you've been picked on for 5 long years, block my posts and we both come out winners

No victim here, just pointing out your bull shit. The common denominator in these spats between posters is usually you.You're an ass.

Lol...you're a dumb fuck still clinging to this alt nonsense even when given proof to the contrary.

You know as well as I know blocking someone doesn't work. Here's a plan, how about you just not act like such an asshole and none of these pissing matches would ever occur. Maybe act a little more becoming of someone your age? But nah, you'd rather be an asshole and tell anyone who disagrees with you to pitch a tent over their circus, because obviously they are a clown named chuckles, and they sit when they pee - I think that about sums up all your devastating one liners.

Dude, you are without a doubt a fucking joke. You resort to ad hominem attacks when confronted with your bull shit, and when that doesn't work you resort to straw man arguments. A FUCKING JOKE, PDAY.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....never once called you an alt, other than twist....and that's just been in the last 10 days or so.

I just don't like your ass. simple as that...you actually do squat to pee most of the time here and that kinda person never gets along well with me. You continue your rants about all that I am and I'll continue to do what I do. The way I see it, you stand in a short line with most of your opinions. Must be the source.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE looked good against the skins and he deflected a ball that Awuzie should have picked in the endzone. Seem's like LVE is good for at least one splash play per game. A true difference maker.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE looked good against the skins and he deflected a ball that Awuzie should have picked in the endzone. Seem's like LVE is good for at least one splash play per game. A true difference maker.
It's hard to believe he is a rookie. You could make the argument that he and Jaylon are the most talented young LB duo in the game. Tank in top 3 DE. BJones is a top 5 CB.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe he is a rookie. You could make the argument that he and Jaylon are the most talented young LB duo in the game. Tank in top 3 DE. BJones is a top 5 CB.

I think BJones is rated higher. Seems like every pass his way is deflected and he only gets a few a game.

Heath has to be top rated some where too. :rockon:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BJones is rated higher. Seems like every pass his way is deflected and he only gets a few a game.

Heath has to be top rated some where too. :rockon:
Heath is groing on me in a Bill Bates kind of way. Would be even better as a third safety though

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath is groing on me in a Bill Bates kind of way. Would be even better as a third safety though
this is what I was kinda thinking.
Remember every year they would try & replace Bill Bates & every year they couldnt.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE deserves that rookie of the month award
Hoping he continues to get better and better
Go Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys release Sean Lee after the season, it saves them $7 million in cap space. At 32 and coming off another injury filled season, and with so many young guys to pay soon, I'm afraid this is it for a great Cowboy

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid's a baller for sure.

Gonna be a headache for a decade.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys release Sean Lee after the season, it saves them $7 million in cap space. At 32 and coming off another injury filled season, and with so many young guys to pay soon, I'm afraid this is it for a great Cowboy
I still think we find a way to get the 3 of them on the field. But, I just don't think you can take LVE off at this point or even move him from the weak side as well as he is playing. Maybe you put Lee on the strong side and play him until he gets hurt knowing that when he does we won't fall apart. This allows the 2 younger guys to run sideline to sideline

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we find a way to get the 3 of them on the field. But, I just don't think you can take LVE off at this point or even move him from the weak side as well as he is playing. Maybe you put Lee on the strong side and play him until he gets hurt knowing that when he does we won't fall apart. This allows the 2 younger guys to run sideline to sideline
I agree. You have to leave LVE where he is at. He is playing too good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing they played so well without Lee and Irving...which is why I think the $12-13 million those two guys would earn next year are going to other guys. Jerry is keeping DLaw, BJones, Dak, Amari and later on Zeke, Jaylon..

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing they played so well without Lee and Irving...which is why I think the $12-13 million those two guys would earn next year are going to other guys. Jerry is keeping DLaw, BJones, Dak, Amari and later on Zeke, Jaylon..

It’s crazy to think how many really good players this team has and how we are going to be able to pay them all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s crazy to think how many really good players this team has and how we are going to be able to pay them all.
We have $70 million in cap space, $77 after they release Sean Lee. Sign long term, convert salary to bonus, extend, end up in salary cap Hell ten years from now...with a SB or two to show for it