• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leighton Vander Esch

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a guy i was hoping fell to the steelers then i heard the buzz the cowboys wanted him badly. In pre draft there was alot of talk that he was raw, and unpolished, and would require alot of work, didnt have enough experience.

HES A MONSTER

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldinger is becoming a huge fan of our young LVE... back-to-back weeks of film breakdown.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad told that if LVE keeps this up, he could make the team. I agree.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've said for a few years these scouts have earned my trust and they were very happy to get him. I'm sure they watched a lot more tape than you or I and came away feeling pretty strongly about him. So, I hope you are wrong on this one. Time will tell. Personally I'm going to sleep with a smile. After what I saw last year when Lee was down and even when Hitchens wasn't around was horrible. I think we look back in 6 months and are happy.:suds:

Are we happy?

:yes:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit no man....I didn't like that cock sucker twist much either. Some people just can't take the stuff they dish out is what I've always said

Do you include yourself in the group that can't take what they dish out? Because I have seen you get mighty offended quite a bit. I could post some gems from your post history if you need some reminding. I have no problem with others if they want to talk a little shit. It's a give and take. Although I may bump heads with others occasionally, for the most part I get along with everyone on this board, except you. I have zero patience for you.

And as far as you insulting me? You think it's just me being sensitive? Dude, you have got to be kidding me. From literally my first day on this board you have pushed a narrative and accused me of being an alt account for someone else you have great disdain for and insulted me as such, with no proof other than your own hair-brained idea. You have accused me of being an alt as recently as a few months ago, and we have been posting on this board for over 5 years now! Since the beginning you have been mostly a prick towards me. You think I am just making this shit up, but please go back and check your post history. I will leave it at that.

Oh, and for the record, you don't always say "Opinions vary, and I am fine with that"?...right...hypocrite.

Have a great day! Go Cowboys!

Last edited:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really special what LVE has done this year. As others have mentioned, he just keeps getting better each week. Well maybe last week was better than this week, but I'll take either performance any day. As I said at the beginning of this thread, I'll be perfectly happy to be wrong about this guy. :D:D:D

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that I’m ready to jump into that pool yet but I’m sure as hell going to enjoy he and Jaylon Smith the next few years.

Realistically, I think anyone would be hard pressed to find someone who has performed better over the last two weeks. I am with you, I am not ready to throw LVE in that conversation, but he sure is making his case.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you include yourself in the group that can't take what they dish out? Because I have seen you get mighty offended quite a bit. I could post some gems from your post history if you need some reminding. I have no problem with others if they want to talk a little shit. It's a give and take. Although I may bump heads with others occasionally, for the most part I get along with everyone on this board, except you. I have zero patience for you.

And as far as you insulting me? You think it's just me being sensitive? Dude, you have got to be kidding me. From literally my first day on this board you have pushed a narrative and accused me of being an alt account for someone else you have great disdain for and insulted me as such, with no proof other than your own hair-brained idea. You have accused me of being an alt as recently as a few months ago, and we have been posting on this board for over 5 years now! Since the beginning you have been mostly a prick towards me. You think I am just making this shit up, but please go back and check your post history. I will leave it at that.

Oh, and for the record, you don't always say "Opinions vary, and I am fine with that"?...right...hypocrite.

Have a great day! Go Cowboys!

I couldn't care less what you think of me twist... AND by all means, squat to pee some more about all that you think I am. It's a football board and this is your thread. Sooner or later, this might be the most bass ass backwards opinion of a player in the history of chat boards...least top 10. And to think, you studied so much film too.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming shedding blockers is a teachable trait.

must be cause this guy couldn't get off a block 10 months ago
Another Cool thing about LVE is he isnt above giving credit.
He gives a lot of credit to his success right now to Our new LB coach Sean Lee. (one could hope)

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less what you think of me twist... AND by all means, squat to pee some more about all that you think I am. It's a football board and this is your thread. Sooner or later, this might be the most bass ass backwards opinion of a player in the history of chat boards...least top 10. And to think, you studied so much film too.

So I am Twist now? Or am I WFry? Never mind that I was a contemporary to both posters on this board and ESPN. Can you even keep the bull shit in your head straight anymore? As far as you not caring what I think, I think we all know that is not true. If you didn't, you would have let this bull shit between us die a long time ago. Because I left it alone a long time ago, it's you who keeps poking the stick. PDay, I am sincerely sorry I hurt your feelings, several times.

As far as being wrong, it's cool. I've had some losers and some winners. This one may be especially bad, but that's okay because this is football and we all have our hits and misses. I was at least half right, correctly predicting Dallas would draft LVE in the first place. Should we go down your list of misses?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that I’m ready to jump into that pool yet but I’m sure as hell going to enjoy he and Jaylon Smith the next few years.

Watching those two play you can see how much this game is just flat out fun for them to play. Makes it more fun to watch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am Twist now? Or am I WFry? Never mind that I was a contemporary to both posters on this board and ESPN. Can you even keep the bull shit in your head straight anymore? As far as you not caring what I think, I think we all know that is not true. If you didn't, you would have let this bull shit between us die a long time ago. Because I left it alone a long time ago, it's you who keeps poking the stick. PDay, I am sincerely sorry I hurt your feelings, several times.

As far as being wrong, it's cool. I've had some losers and some winners. This one may be especially bad, but that's okay because this is football and we all have our hits and misses. I was at least half right, correctly predicting Dallas would draft LVE in the first place. Should we go down your list of misses?
nope not me...never once said you were fried. Pull my post or shut the fuck up already.

Yes...I think you're twist...nobody else, but nice spin.

lastly....I laugh at thinking you think you've hurt my feelings. Nothing nice spin.

hey twist.....it remains in the posts and you sure are butt hurt. Perhaps you'd be better off just reading the posts. Might learn something cause your so called film study ain't gettin it done