• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lee signs 6 year extension

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good, I don't take anything personal. I have had a lot worse than that though. I texted a girl last night and was asking if I could have some bread, but it sent can I have some head instead.

HaHa, thats what you told her anyway lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 is the year that looks to be the tough one to manage. If you look at Lee's contract you'll see that he is taking a pay cut of 2.5M for that year. Sorry PE1 you dreams of Lee in Green are dead.

The Philadelphia Eagles will NEVER EVER EVER pay big money for a LB Manster. NEVER. Yes, I'd like to see him outside the division but we follow what your old great coach Jimmy Johnson said, "Never give big money contracts to a LBer. Use that money on the O and D lines. LBers are a dime a dozen".

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philadelphia Eagles will NEVER EVER EVER pay big money for a LB Manster. NEVER. Yes, I'd like to see him outside the division but we follow what your old great coach Jimmy Johnson said, "Never give big money contracts to a LBer. Use that money on the O and D lines. LBers are a dime a dozen".

Did Johnson ever establish a contract history in regards to contract for positions. Fact is with the exception of Norton I can't remember any LB that was good enough to really demand a high contract. I will happily agree that Johnson was more concerned with having talent on the line before he worried about the LB's.