• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lee Evans a Raven

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I can't believe we just traded him

what a horrible idea, this was the year he was going to do good because he finally had a bigger threat next to him.

but instead we don't know who will be our number 2 reciever now and all we got was a 4th round pick :L

though I'm not sure what the Ravens will do with him either, neither he nor Boldin are really number one recievers.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes, another Ravens fan!!!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what a horrible idea, this was the year he was going to do good because he finally had a bigger threat next to him.

but instead we don't know who will be our number 2 reciever now and all we got was a 4th round pick :L

though I'm not sure what the Ravens will do with him either, neither he nor Boldin are really number one recievers.

Thank you for the trade thar, sir. :D

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Boldin & Evans with Doss or Torrey Smith in the slot is a hell of a lot better than what we had on the field last night, they had Aso on Boldin and Smith had zero seperation.

We definately need 2 vets with our rookies.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin & Evans with Doss or Torrey Smith in the slot is a hell of a lot better than what we had on the field last night, they had Aso on Boldin and Smith had zero seperation.

We definately need 2 vets with our rookies.

Indeed. I was getting worried they were going to start the season with Boldin and a bunch of rookie's after Mason signed with the Jets.
And I didn't really want Housh back either.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn those Bills. Doesn't look like a good trade now. Time will tell.

yeah seeing that he's a speed guy being 30 can't help him much.

but that's the only way I see us getting the good end of the deal unless we get a steal in the 4th round next year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout damn time. I was tired of watching my boy's career fade in Buffalo.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Evans is a good pickup for Baltimore. He will be a quality #2, and as a Bengals fan, I hate this move, so it was a good one.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens got the better of this deal. You Raven fans will love Evans. He plays hard has good speed and most important is a team player.

He never had a chance here in Buffalo because he never had a threat on the other side to take the pressure off of him. He always had new coaches and different OC's almost every year. Not too mention a ton of different QB's.

I like Evans and will miss him. I wish you luck in Baltimore Lee you deserve to be on a contender.

I'm sure Ravens fans will be pleased.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. I was getting worried they were going to start the season with Boldin and a bunch of rookie's after Mason signed with the Jets.
And I didn't really want Housh back either.

Amen. Housh would have just held Doss back. Smith needs a year of NOT being "the man". He will learn alot from Evans. Doss is ready to contribute right now. It won't be long before he becomes Flacco's go-to 3rd down guy.

Almost everything is set up for Flacco. Boldin will flourish underneith this year w/o Mason and Housh. Evans is their first "legitimate" deep threat he's ever had. Two athletic TE's that give the Ravens so much more versatility in how their used. Two great options out of the backfield in Rice and Williams. A very promising running game that sets up Flacco's bread and butter...play action.

Now...if we can just get that OL solidified. It's really bad when I just saw Adam Terry was signed by someone else and I actually wished for a second it was the Ravens.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO Evans. :mad:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for the trade thar, sir. :D

oh how our opinions on this trade have changed