• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeClown not showing up for Pacers game

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also got to like the guy who runs a website and tells me to deal with other opinions by asking me to leave when I offer a different opinion than his..

Pot meet kettle

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticize King James?

"Hatred"

Criticize Kobe

"Legitimate concerns"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also got to like the guy who runs a website and tells me to deal with other opinions by asking me to leave when I offer a different opinion than his..

Pot meet kettle

Just so much "hatred" right, Flauge? Come on, toughen up, buttercup. :suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm totally mindfucked that anyone dares to criticize Lebron! I mean.... WTF is up with that?!" - Flauge

And predictably, a rattled Heat fan goes straight at Kobe. :L

Goes straight at Kobe? Saying he missed a game due to an ankle sprain qualifies in your book as going at Kobe? LOL.

You said something stupid about all-time greats not missing key games. I use Kobe as an example of an all time great missing a HUGE game with the same injury.. and in Laker fan head that is going after Kobe... LMAO. Instead of admitting you are wrong you are now backpedalling into lunacy and paranoia. This is like talking to my five year old on the internet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out why Lebron would try to miss the Pacers game on purpose? And it's that easy to twist your ankle. You would be an idiot to intentionally twist your own ankle

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan missed a heat game last year intentionally. Larry Bird only played 82 games 3 times. Magic Johnson never played 82 full games. But I am sure none of any of them missed games that were important.. never happened. they never had sprained ankles.

I don't get this about LeBron hates. dude turned his ankle. anyone who has played basketball knows you turn it like he did, it is going to hurt for a few days. especially once you stop using it and it tightens up. but you ignore this.. and then start making up historical things that are flat out lies to hate on the man? LeBron hate is becoming border cult-like.

You're right, they never did. I don't know why anyone would hate Lebron, other than his idiotic fans. His fans don't know the game and don't care to know the game. They just talk about how amazing he is because he can dunk with power and make a few assists. I don't hate the guy but he will never be considered one of the greatest, by me. He doesn't have the will to be Magic or Bird. He relies on his physicality, where they relied on their mind and determination. He doesn't and never will have the mental toughness to be the greatest.

He never will be.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes straight at Kobe? Saying he missed a game due to an ankle sprain qualifies in your book as going at Kobe? LOL.

You said something stupid about all-time greats not missing key games. I use Kobe as an example of an all time great missing a HUGE game with the same injury.. and in Laker fan head that is going after Kobe... LMAO. Instead of admitting you are wrong you are now backpedalling into lunacy and paranoia. This is like talking to my five year old on the internet.

What does this thread have to do with Kobe? talk about the Heat or Lebron = Heat fan deflecting to Kobe Bryant. Every time.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point proven starting this thread....wanted to see how much play it would get with 5 pages and climbing. All the shit Kobe is put through on these boards for cheap crap....looks like the LeClown fan club can't deal with it when their precious one is put thru the ringer.

Truthfully, I hope he does play so we can see both teams at full strength, no excuses. Yea it's a December game but not long ago Lakers critics/haters would make a big deal out of key games. This is no different as its a statement game because of teams last years

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are beyond stupid. I get that Oden had his share of injuries but to act like all of sudden the 7 foot and 280 pound Oden can't guard an avg post player in Hibbert is a joke and shows a lack of basketball IQ

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs and their current records. To try and minimize it by either side would be downplaying it when it's not true.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how many games has Oden played in the league??

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point proven starting this thread....wanted to see how much play it would get with 5 pages and climbing. All the shit Kobe is put through on these boards for cheap crap....looks like the LeClown fan club can't deal with it when their precious one is put thru the ringer.

Truthfully, I hope he does play so we can see both teams at full strength, no excuses. Yea it's a December game but not long ago Lakers critics/haters would make a big deal out of key games. This is no different as its a statement game because of teams last years

Granger and Beasley won't play so both teams won't be at full strength even if LBJ plays. What statement does Miami have to prove? The games in March and April will be more of "statement games" than these 2 in early December

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are beyond stupid. I get that Oden had his share of injuries but to act like all of sudden the 7 foot and 280 pound Oden can't guard an avg post player in Hibbert is a joke and shows a lack of basketball IQ

Really? So DO show your "evidence" that he CAN guard the "average post player" since you're banking on this to happen...

'Til i actually SEE it i'm not buying. Sorry about my " lack of basketball knowledge"...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know nor do I care. As long as he see some regular season action later on in the year and is healthy when May come around I'll be happy. You really think Miami signed Oden for the REGULAR SEASON :laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how these Lebrontard fans get their tampons all wet when you say one bad thing that implies to their so called King. What a joke I never seen such a pussy wet & bandwagon fan base in my life :laugh3::laugh3:

" But we have more basketball knowledge then anybody, that means we're the only ones that can talk smack to anyone. The world revolves around us nobody can talk smack back to us " - Idiot Heat Fans :L

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god lakers fans are stupid.

maybe you should worry more about your shit ass team and less about what LeBron is doing in mid-december.

Makes you all look like a bunch of whiny little bitches

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said only Miami can. I think OKC, Houston, and SAS can also in addition to several other teams but there are a few teams like Indy and Portland who are playing VERY close to their peak. I can't see Portland or Indiana playing much better than they have in their first month and a half of the season.

I can. The Pacers potential for improvement on offense is virtually unlimited.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want to knock a home boy from Indy, but the man is brittle. He may have an impact for a few games, but it seems unlikely he can hold up for long. Shame. Everyone thought he was going to be the next Bill Russell.