• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeClown not showing up for Pacers game

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger, Watson, Scola is a pretty damn good bench. ALOT better than augustin, hansbourgh ect.

Watson and Scola are average NBA players at best. Neither can defend. But if you think luis scola and your backup PG is what's going to be the difference between Indy and Miami this year.. good luck. But youre going to be disappointed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant argue with that. But part of the reason is the heat do have the potential and talent for 72 wins. The pacers don't. The heat lack the game in game out focus of Jordan and those Bulls. The pacers do have that focus, but not that talent.

The Heat does not have the talent to pull off 72 wins unless you have discovered a fountain of youth that will take 5-7 years off of Ray Allen and D-Wade and get Bosh on enough steroids to turn him into Shaq.

The Heat will advance to the ECF because outside of Indiana, there are zero threats in the East. However, their chances are 50/50 on getting past the Pacers, especially if the Pacers have HCA.

If they get past the Pacers, they will face an even tougher challenge from whoever comes out of the West.

In short, it's going to be all the Heat can do to get back to the finals, much less win 72 games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson and Scola are average NBA players at best. Neither can defend. But if you think luis scola and your backup PG is what's going to be the difference between Indy and Miami this year.. good luck. But youre going to be disappointed.

I'm a warriors fan and Watson is not a bad defender. Scola is a pretty good pick and pop player. Granger will be huge once he gets healthy that's going to be a huge difference

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the greats of the past were ever scared to face their key opponent. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for the game. :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LBJ should risk injury 25 games into the season. BTW since when did questionable mean out? I

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the greats of the past were ever scared to face their key opponent. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for the game. :L

frankly, I'm embarrassed for you if you honestly believe LeBron is scared to play a December basketball game... Troll alert.

I am sure magic, larry, Michael, wilt.. never missed any games in the regular season vs conference foes. never happened. they never were injured. rewriting history to hate on LeBron. what a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oden may play all of one game combined then become a defensive force in the playoffs?? Put down the pipe BK, lol. I'd take big man with Pacers all day in playoffs when play becomes defensive focus vs runouts...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
frankly, I'm embarrassed for you if you honestly believe LeBron is scared to play a December basketball game... Troll alert.

I am sure magic, larry, Michael, wilt.. never missed any games in the regular season vs conference foes. never happened. they never were injured. rewriting history to hate on LeBron. what a joke.

I don't know about Wilt. But I know Bird, Magic and MJ would never shy away from big games like this. It's not good for the game and I hope Indiana takes them to the woodshed for it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oden may play all of one game combined then become a defensive force in the playoffs?? Put down the pipe BK, lol. I'd take big man with Pacers all day in playoffs when play becomes defensive focus vs runouts...

God forbid Greg Oden has to contend with Hibbert. I don't wish that on him right now.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Wilt. But I know Bird, Magic and MJ would never shy away from big games like this. It's not good for the game and I hope Indiana takes them to the woodshed for it.

Duncan missed a heat game last year intentionally. Larry Bird only played 82 games 3 times. Magic Johnson never played 82 full games. But I am sure none of any of them missed games that were important.. never happened. they never had sprained ankles.

I don't get this about LeBron hates. dude turned his ankle. anyone who has played basketball knows you turn it like he did, it is going to hurt for a few days. especially once you stop using it and it tightens up. but you ignore this.. and then start making up historical things that are flat out lies to hate on the man? LeBron hate is becoming border cult-like.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because Hibbert is such a good offensive player. Look at Hibbert numbers when he faced actual centers this year and they're not very impressive

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan missed a heat game last year intentionally. Larry Bird only played 82 games 3 times. Magic Johnson never played 82 full games. But I am sure none of any of them missed games that were important.. never happened. they never had sprained ankles.

I don't get this about LeBron hates. dude turned his ankle. anyone who has played basketball knows you turn it like he did, it is going to hurt for a few days. especially once you stop using it and it tightens up. but you ignore this.. and then start making up historical things that are flat out lies to hate on the man? LeBron hate is becoming border cult-like.

#1 I like LeBron. Always have. I don't like the Miami Heat.

So just stop with that silliness. You honestly can't comprehend that fans of a sport like/dislike certain players? It might be best if you just leave now if you're incapable of dealing with differing opinions.

Let's get something else straight.

LeBron isn't hurt.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

So stop pretending like he is. He sat out so he could be ready for Indiana.

And I hope they rock Miami's world for it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't sit out. It is common knowledge when you twist/sprain your ankle swelling usually occurs the morning after you sleep with it. That was the reason he returned to the game last night because sitting with a sprain ankle doesn't do any good due to the swelling that would happen.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So just stop with that silliness. You honestly can't comprehend that fans of a sport like/dislike certain players? It might be best if you just leave now if you're incapable of dealing with differing opinions.

LeBron isn't hurt.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

So stop pretending like he is. He sat out so he could be ready for Indiana.

And I hope they rock Miami's world for it.

Kobe Bryant missed game 3 of the 2000 NBA finals with a sprained ankle vs the Pacers.

Kobe wasn't hurt.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sat out? He came back in the game... you have the right to your own opinion but not your own facts.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those years reading posters about how Kobe wasn't injured and played but getting heat for allegedly faking them....now LeClown gets some heat and ohhhh leave the king alone.

F'k ya'll

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Difference of opinions doesn't bother me. It is when people start making shit up like you have been on this thread. I will call you on it. All time greats have missed games all the time without injuries. LeBron rolled the ankle last night.. that was clear.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those years reading posters about how Kobe wasn't injured and played but getting heat for allegedly faking them....now LeClown gets some heat and ohhhh leave the king alone.

F'k ya'll

"I'm totally mindfucked that anyone dares to criticize Lebron! I mean.... WTF is up with that?!" - Flauge

And predictably, a rattled Heat fan goes straight at Kobe. :L