• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeClown not showing up for Pacers game

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Heat fan talking about dignity.

84123h34f1eoues570mllajnb.218x231x1.jpg

Your comment makes no sense but I have come to expect that for you after reading your other nonsensical dribble. What I mean is that your team has won 10+ championships and you act like spoiled children anytime that so other team is in the limelight. It's pathetic. Childish nicknames, ridiculous conspiracy theories, etc.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment makes no sense but I have come to expect that for you after reading your other nonsensical dribble. What I mean is that your team has won 10+ championships and you act like spoiled children anytime that so other team is in the limelight. It's pathetic. Childish nicknames, ridiculous conspiracy theories, etc.

Incorrect when another team is in the limelight that has a legit fan base & it's is all good (well deserved) you win some & lose some, but like many have said here before Heat fans have no right to Imply anything on basketball. Let me paraphrase it for you, in other words it's ok for you to bash another fan base wich that in it self is laughable, but not okay for Heat fans to get bashed in return (BIG PUSSIES).

2nd there is conspiracy theory, Leflopo is the biggest bitch in the NBA. Leflop has been the most hyped sports figure, possibly the most hyped human being, in the history of civilization. Think about how ridiculous that is. Nike conspired with a bunch of cracker-ass suburban teenagers, Stuart Scott, and thousands of sweatshop factory owners in Southeast Asia to create a GOD out of a kid who bounces an orange ball off of a wooden floor. And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN"T IT ?? NOW GO CHANGE YOUR TAMPON!! :laugh3:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

5 star post dude!

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean is that your team has won 10+ championships and you act like spoiled children anytime that so other team is in the limelight. It's pathetic. Childish nicknames, ridiculous conspiracy theories, etc.

when your team earns its way to multiple titles or can even try to smell Lakers' 16 titles, then you can truly understand why Lakers fans post what they post. You're still in the embryonic phase of your teams' history so it will take them some time to try and become a perennial contender decade by decade.

Conspiracy theories?? Please do tell....I'm eager to read what those are!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very mature of LeBron to admit he was wrong to the media and apologized to Chalmers.

Someone else would have called that player out to the media and maybe even say "get your big boy pants on"

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect when another team is in the limelight that has a legit fan base & it's is all good (well deserved) you win some & lose some, but like many have said here before Heat fans have no right to Imply anything on basketball. Let me paraphrase it for you, in other words it's ok for you to bash another fan base wich that in it self is laughable, but not okay for Heat fans to get bashed in return (BIG PUSSIES).

2nd there is conspiracy theory, Leflopo is the biggest bitch in the NBA. Leflop has been the most hyped sports figure, possibly the most hyped human being, in the history of civilization. Think about how ridiculous that is. Nike conspired with a bunch of cracker-ass suburban teenagers, Stuart Scott, and thousands of sweatshop factory owners in Southeast Asia to create a GOD out of a kid who bounces an orange ball off of a wooden floor. And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

More hyperbole and moronic insults. Congrats

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when your team earns its way to multiple titles or can even try to smell Lakers' 16 titles, then you can truly understand why Lakers fans post what they post. You're still in the embryonic phase of your teams' history so it will take them some time to try and become a perennial contender decade by decade.

We have multiple titles. Also please stop acting to entitled. What does winning 16 titles have anything to do with acting like arrogant child?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have multiple titles. Also please stop acting to entitled. What does winning 16 titles have anything to do with acting like arrogant child?

You should mention that to your fellow arrogant Heat fans who now have that entitlement attitude.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because I see very few heat fans on this board. I do see laker fans and others making threads
to do nothing but bash Lebron.

There are lots of Heat fans on this board. They make Kobe bashing threads. They act arrogant and entitled. Come on now.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anytime you're ready champ....

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nike....... "Kobe the next MJ" after his first all-star game.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker fans seem to be very nervous and upset these days.

I can't figure out why though.

:(

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause when dumbshit fans post shit that's what they get back, simple dufus.