• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeClown not showing up for Pacers game

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said anything about last year. I don't think indy can beat Miami when they have to win this year. Miami is better than they were in last years ECF.

You said Indy can't beat them when it counts. I can only conclude that you based this off of last season's results. Otherwise, they haven't played this season when it counts (I'll assume playoffs).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think Indy can't get better as the season progresses? Pretty myopic view to think only Miami can.

I never said only Miami can. I think OKC, Houston, and SAS can also in addition to several other teams but there are a few teams like Indy and Portland who are playing VERY close to their peak. I can't see Portland or Indiana playing much better than they have in their first month and a half of the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wade is healthy and we save Oden for the playoffs, Indiana will be done in 5 because Hibbert is shitty against players that he doesn't have a huge advantage on. If Oden can avg 15 MPG in a series against Indy and Wade is healthy, Indy is toast. Hibbert struggles to score 15 points and grab 10 rebounds against guys close to his size.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not ready to say that Indy is peaking but they are what they are. An elite defense who is offensively challenged at times. Maybe they try some new things down the road offensively and it just clicks. 3 years together would make me say their identity not yet been carved in stone but it has been written in pen.

They could also move Granger for a better Lance some how.

That game in Indy was a play off game for both teams, and it looks very good for the Heat who despite every thing that went against them they lost a close game.

@BK, please do not even bring up Oden, let's see him play some real minutes before counting on him in that series. Plus there is no way he is not going to matchup well against Hibbert after having so much time off. IMO Beasley (can't believe I am typing that) is a bigger piece. He should reliably spread the floor on O which was all the Heat needed last week in Indy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like anyone asking Oden to score points. Hibbert is an overrated bum on offense who is only good when he is guarded by 6'9 or 6'10 PF. You don't need game action to know how to play defense and box out especially when you always been a good defensive player, and on top of that the first time Oden will get some game action in the 2nd half of the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game last week was a playoff game for who? Outside of Paul George everyone knew the game was meaningless even Hibbert

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't blame Lebron for sitting out tomorrow and to be honest, I wish that Kobe had sat out more often rather than just play through every injury.

I don't know if it would have helped with the Achilles because that's just a freak injury that can happen to anyone. I'd bet though, that less wear and tear on his body might make it easier for him to recover from it.

As a Laker fan and basketball fan, I appreciate Kobe's desire to play through any injury, but a little more caution throughout his career would have been a good thing, imo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you hurt you shouldn't play unless you cannot risk getting injured anymore.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wade is healthy and we save Oden for the playoffs, Indiana will be done in 5 because Hibbert is shitty against players that he doesn't have a huge advantage on. If Oden can avg 15 MPG in a series against Indy and Wade is healthy, Indy is toast. Hibbert struggles to score 15 points and grab 10 rebounds against guys close to his size.

Wait!! Didn't you say Heat would beat Indiana in 5 last year?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!! Didn't you say Heat would beat Indiana in 5 last year?

I said the Heat would win in 5 IF they swept the first 2 games in Miami.....I said if Indy won one of those 2 games in Miami that it would be a 6 or 7 game series

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Heat would win in 5 IF they swept the first 2 games in Miami.....I said if Indy won one of those 2 games in Miami that it would be a 6 or 7 game series

And now it's suddenly 5 games, as long as Wade is healthy and Oden can play? Even though Indiana appears to be better than they were last year?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is though, regardless of what win-pace Indy may be on. That's a horrible reason to think that they've peaked now and can't improve. They haven't even played half their games yet. They can certainly improve with another 58 games to go.

I
could not disagree more. They cannot improve on a .833% percentage. Well they could mathematically, I just highly doubt they will. Wins and losses is the only way I know how to judge how well youre playing. Right now through roughly 1/4 of the season Indy is playing at all time levels. Doesn't continue.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is though, regardless of what win-pace Indy may be on. That's a horrible reason to think that they've peaked now and can't improve. They haven't even played half their games yet. They can certainly improve with another 58 games to go.

I
could not disagree more. They cannot improve on a .833% percentage. Well they could mathematically, I just highly doubt they will. Wins and losses is the only way I know how to judge how well youre playing. Right now through roughly 1/4 of the season Indy is playing at all time levels. Doesn't continue.

Of course, if it was the Heat playing at that pace, we'd be hearing all about how they are the greatest and how 72-10 is in danger.

You know, like last year when the Heat were going to eclipse 33 straight.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Indy can't beat them when it counts. I can only conclude that you based this off of last season's results. Otherwise, they haven't played this season when it counts (I'll assume playoffs).

it's not a bad conclusion.. the last two years in the playoffs have something to do with it. also the fact that the same core group of players exist on both sides. I also believe the off season moves by the heat of Beasley and Oden were better than the Pacers huge signings of CJ Watson and Chris Copeland. When Granger comes back.. someones minutes go away. Cant play 6. So you tell me which on of their guards or forwards see the bench. Granger coming back isn't as big as some people make out.

also the biggest reason I think the pacers cant beat Miami when it counts: Lebron James. He isn't my favorite heat player.. but he is a weapon of mass destruction that carried Miami for 6 of those game last year in the ECF.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are on pace for 68 wins. which would tie them for 4th best of all time. so unless you honestly believe they are a top 3 team of all team (at least regular season), it isn't his view that is myopic.

No one said anything about last year. I don't think indy can beat Miami when they have to win this year. Miami is better than they were in last years ECF.

Indy is better this year too. Getting granger back also

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now it's suddenly 5 games, as long as Wade is healthy and Oden can play? Even though Indiana appears to be better than they were last year?

Yes you have a problem? The Heat appears to be better as well. This is the best bench they had since LBJ & Bosh came to Miami.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, if it was the Heat playing at that pace, we'd be hearing all about how they are the greatest and how 72-10 is in danger.

You know, like last year when the Heat were going to eclipse 33 straight.

I cant argue with that. But part of the reason is the heat do have the potential and talent for 72 wins. The pacers don't. The heat lack the game in game out focus of Jordan and those Bulls. The pacers do have that focus, but not that talent.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not a bad conclusion.. the last two years in the playoffs have something to do with it. also the fact that the same core group of players exist on both sides. I also believe the off season moves by the heat of Beasley and Oden were better than the Pacers huge signings of CJ Watson and Chris Copeland. When Granger comes back.. someones minutes go away. Cant play 6. So you tell me which on of their guards or forwards see the bench. Granger coming back isn't as big as some people make out.

also the biggest reason I think the pacers cant beat Miami when it counts: Lebron James. He isn't my favorite heat player.. but he is a weapon of mass destruction that carried Miami for 6 of those game last year in the ECF.

Granger, Watson, Scola is a pretty damn good bench. ALOT better than augustin, hansbourgh ect.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the LeTots laughed at Boozer for tripping over his gym bag... wonder how hard they're laughing at LeClutz for tripping over his own feet?

ROFL

Wonder if he's just faking the injury, to pass himself off as being a warrior... or maybe he's LeScared of the Pacers?