• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's legacy will be truly tarnished if he left Miami

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is true had lebron announced he was leaving it would have been a huge distraction. but i just dont buy the idea that he knew he was leaving... maybe at the very very end in the late playoffs he knew.. but had that cavs team beat boston and went on to win an NBA title, i think he would have stayed. he realized he couldnt win a title alone. he needed help. cleveland had him for 7 years and failed to bring in quality help. hell, they were so mismanaged they just let a young carlos boozer leave for nothing. they could have matched.. and had something.

this idea that lebron had to stay in cleveland or even has to stay in miami is flat out bullshit. let the young man have control over his own career and where he leaves just the same as every other fan has at their own job. what 25 year old millionaire would chose to live in cleveland over miami? really?

I agree with much of this. However, if there was any doubt in Lebron's mind that he was leaving, it would only have been because he didn't know for sure if the deal could get done. Once he knew it could get done, the only way he would have stayed is if Wade and Bosh agreed to go to Cleveland.