• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBrons future?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will stay and retire in Cleveland for precisely one of the most important reasons he came back- he doesnt want his hometown, the City that he loves and lives in to hate him after he retires. If he leaves without a title- the whole return thing was a joke and he will be humiliated nationally and hated here.

Its not happening though....

all you haters are going to be watching 23 go deep into the playoffs for the better part of the next decade in a Cavs uniform.....STAY used to it.

"for the better part of the next decade..."

so you think he's gonna play into his 40's...at his current level...

drinking TOO much LeClown Kool-Aid right there...:pound::pound:

as far as hate goes, that IS the beauty of living in America. y'see, I ain't GOTTA like the sonovabitch. just puttin' that out there...:usa2:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is stupid. He's not going anywhere. If he did it would just turn into the same thing he's looking at right now at best.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he leaves Cleveland again...he will get the same treatment as Dimebag Darrell got in Columbus.

:rip:

Please don't let me be right on this :pray:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, I just don't see the allure. They've been throwing money at players in recent times too and not much has come of it there, so it isn't like he's joining a great coaching staff, or teammates. It isn't like he needs LA to build his brand, or find a Kardashian to date.. If he's choosing Cleveland, kind of the exact opposite of LA, I just don't see him running there anytime soon.
The problem was Kobe. That was why those top rated players did not end up going to LA.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he stays if they win the title, who knows if they don't?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note that about 70% of the posts on this thread are from Laker fans.

And your point?

Oh and let's see:

We have a thread started by a Blazers fan, that has comments from Cavs fans, Heat fans, a Nuggets fan, Warriors fans, 3 or 4 people (including you) who don't have an NBA team in their favorite teams logos.

But somehow 70% is Lakers fans.

th?&id=OIP.M0c753fb35c0ddf0bf83aa1afd646c652o1&w=230&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note that about 70% of the posts on this thread are from Laker fans.
yah...its all the same BS...

all the same retards that said Kyrie would leave first chance he got...all the retards that said Love was gonna leave the first chance he got...all the retards that said LeBron would never come back...etc...

for some reason these people just cant get it through the thick heads that the Cavs and LeBron are going to be beating their collective asses for years to come.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all the same retards that said Kyrie would leave first chance he got...all the retards that said Love was gonna leave the first chance he got...all the retards that said LeBron would never come back...etc...

for some reason these people just cant get it through the thick heads that the Cavs and LeBron are going to be beating their collective asses for years to come.

Retards?!?

Uh-oh wiggy is getting angry

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland gets ousted bad in the finals. Frustration builds enough between him and the front office and the Hollywood lights of LA look too appealing to him that he bolts to Laker land where the Lakers dump tons of money to give him all the supporting casts he needs.

LeBron and the Lakers go on to have a early 2000's feel to them and win a few rings.

What? I assume that this is a complete joke on your part. This type of scenario likely doesn't benefit either LaBron or the Lakers. History has shown that this is usually not the best way to build a team.

If LaBron made that move & the Lakers improved they will still have to go through the likes of the Warriors & Spurs and lots of other competition in the West. This is much different than in the early 2000s. The Cavs definitely provide LaBron w/ his best chance at a title (whether it happens or not).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try reading posts dipshit. Virtually everyone is saying he stays in Cleveland. All I've said is that I can see where those who say he will leave could have a point, but I think he'll stay in Cleveland. Even said that I think it's because he truly does want to win a title in Cleveland and will stay, even if it means retiring with only the 2 rings he got in Miami.

And it was a Blazers fan who started the thread and said he thinks Lebron goes to the Lakers.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I assume that this is a complete joke on your part. This type of scenario likely doesn't benefit either LaBron or the Lakers. History has shown that this is usually not the best way to build a team.

If LaBron made that move & the Lakers improved they will still have to go through the likes of the Warriors & Spurs and lots of other competition in the West. This is much different than in the early 2000s. The Cavs definitely provide LaBron w/ his best chance at a title (whether it happens or not).
not sure if I take you seriously since you called him LaBron..?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's future, he's gonna become a spokesman for Hairclub for Men?:noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the Cavaliers do not win the title this year, what does LeBron do? Does he take a pay cut next year to get more All-Stars around him in Cleveland? Does he go to the Lakers? Does he go to someone elses team again? IE Wade type scenario?

What do you think now OD? :dhd:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls w/Wade, CP3 Summer of '17