• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron to run for president - No Joke

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he really needed it. :laugh3:

Apparently you don't get your own idol. LeBron is constantly attention-starved. He won't ever get enough. Even his "I got no worries" quote was nothing more than a pub stunt. Really dude, if you don't care about your haters you won't announce it on a microphone in front of thousands of people.:lol:

And yeah, a college degree would help greatly in one's quest to become PA president. Like, seriously.

I gotta love Dwight Howard in his opening press conference with the Rockets. He said something along the lines that while he wasn't going to sit there and predict five championships, he does anticipate the team building something special.

You see, not only has Howard grown up and realized that LA wasn't a good place to play, but he also proved himself to be more of a true professional than LeBron.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude, your post was just stupid. What are you 16 years old? Look, I get it - You're a so-called "Heat fan" and think you're on top of the world. Believe me, in my early days I too was the overzealous teenager on CBS. You'll grow up with time. Never give up hope.

:lol:

Says the guy who practically slobs over Sman's dick. At least I'm not a kiss ass.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't get your own idol. LeBron is constantly attention-starved. He won't ever get enough. Even his "I got no worries" quote was nothing more than a pub stunt. Really dude, if you don't care about your haters you won't announce it on a microphone in front of thousands of people.:lol:

And yeah, a college degree would help greatly in one's quest to become PA president. Like, seriously.

I gotta love Dwight Howard in his opening press conference with the Rockets. He said something along the lines that while he wasn't going to sit there and predict five championships, he does anticipate the team building something special.

You see, not only has Howard grown up and realized that LA wasn't a good place to play, but he also proved himself to be more of a true professional than LeBron.

Dwight Howard made it publicly known that he wanted out of Orlando a year before his contract was up and wanted to be traded. This prompted many teams to low ball the Magic with offers for Dwight. So Dwight, essentially reneged on a contractual obligation, as opposed to Lebron who played out his contract and never let anyone know what his intentions were. You can argue that Lebron didn't make his announcement in the best way and that's fine, but don't bring up professionalism and Dwight in the same sentence again. Lakers and Magic fans will agree with me on this one.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still have a lot of growing up to do. All Lebron has to do to get PR is go to the grocery store and sneeze. Another fallacy you seem to believe in is that a college degree is something more than a piece of paper that allows you to work for someone else and create wealth for them. Tell that to the all the billionaires that never went to college and watch them laugh at you as their security kicks you in your ass on the way to putting you out the door. Heres my last tip. When you set goals the formula is to make them as big as possible and announce them to the world so you will be held accountable. Lebron did that. Thats what professionals do inspite of the haters. Takes more guts.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard made it publicly known that he wanted out of Orlando a year before his contract was up and wanted to be traded. This prompted many teams to low ball the Magic with offers for Dwight. So Dwight, essentially reneged on a contractual obligation, as opposed to Lebron who played out his contract and never let anyone know what his intentions were. You can argue that Lebron didn't make his announcement in the best way and that's fine, but don't bring up professionalism and Dwight in the same sentence again. Lakers and Magic fans will agree with me on this one.

The only thing I thought Lebron did wrong was holding such a redicously huge press conference to draw attention to himself, but he grew up in a world with video camcorders aimed at him from the time he was a baby and this younger generation is a look at me generation. It's over and it's time for the haters to get over it and move on. If Lebron wants to serve as Vice-President of the NBPA - Then let him - it's not an easy job, he won't get paid for it as Derek Fisher will fill him in and attest to. There is nothing wrong with him accepting more responsibility - That's what happens when young people grow up. Some of them in here should try it sometime instead of criticizing everyone else that does

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a good thing he didn't predicting winning five championships - the dude will be lucky if he gets one in small market Houston:laugh3::lol::10:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I guarantee you mention sman a lot more on these boards than I do, with all your "he's a fucking piece of dog shit" rants. Keep in mind TLF, I've gone out of my way to defend your ass from the bandwagon Miami assholes back on CBS, so I suggest you give me a little respect you backstabbing SOB.

Fucking idiot. Apparently you can't read. I even said on the other thread that sman can be a little overzealous at times. Just because he and I constantly agree about you buttlover LeBron doesn't mean he and I agree on absolutely everything.

I remember back in highschool we had this annoying little fucker that we would call dick pulling Manny. All he would do is agree with what ever the other Guy would say. You remind me of him. So quit dick pulling and just give a simple thumbs up or a "good post" ... I think sman has had enough hickies on his ass for one day

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who practically slobs over Sman's dick. At least I'm not a kiss ass.

Man, your tongue is so far up :sadbron:'s ass that you could french kiss him from the rear.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is that no matter how great a basketball player LeBron may be or how high his steroid dosage is, the fact is that the guy is attention-starved and probably always will be. Don't give me this nonsense that "he doesn't need attention".

That's a good thing he didn't predicting winning five championships - the dude will be lucky if he gets one in small market Houston:laugh3::lol::10:
Here's a little geography lesson for you - Did you know that Houston is our country's 4th-largest city?

Idiot.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Cane is stalking sman instead of girls now?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, my criticism of Lebron and "The Decision" has always been about the WAY he did it!! I've never had a problem with him leaving!! He had fulfilled his contract and was free to play where he wanted!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is that no matter how great a basketball player LeBron may be or how high his steroid dosage is, the fact is that the guy is attention-starved and probably always will be. Don't give me this nonsense that "he doesn't need attention".

Here's a little geography lesson for you - Did you know that Houston is our country's 4th-largest city?
yes it is. even THEY told me that my last trip down there. folks who live there are all to happy to let you know...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idiot.

Really - Well Why is it then everyone is calling it a small market team?

How many championship titles do they have over the last 50 years again?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurricane - Look I think you're a nice guy, but truthfully I had a lot of problems with Sman on cbs, the guy is a fuckin dick - you need to pick better bitches to hang with

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Lebron is much smarter than this troll and his sidekick DJ combined :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw....Cane you should stick geography, bc basketball isn't working for ya

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurricane - Look I think you're a nice guy, but truthfully I had a lot of problems with Sman on cbs, the guy is a fuckin dick - you need to pick better bitches to hang with

You just can't take sman too seriously. Believe me, I know. I've dealt with him since 2007. He targets Miami Heat fans mostly. The only reason he's targeted you is because he knows you've gotten him banned on CBS before. And if he's going to have the opportunity to expose you for making a racist thread, he'd going to do it. It's the 'old double standard.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really - Well Why is it then everyone is calling it a small market team?

How many championship titles do they have over the last 50 years again?

Houston has two, more than my current two favorite teams combined. (I was a Bulls fan during my grade school years simply because that was the team everyone around me rooted for)

Just because a team is a high-market team doesn't mean they're destined for success. I'm a Cubs fan, dude. You don't think I know about the beaten to death 1908 jokes?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't take sman too seriously. Believe me, I know. I've dealt with him since 2007. He targets Miami Heat fans mostly. The only reason he's targeted you is because he knows you've gotten him banned on CBS before. And if he's going to have the opportunity to expose you for making a racist thread, he'd going to do it. It's the 'old double standard.

Of course he knows I got him banned twice - He knows because I told him. He wasn't smart enough to figure it out on his own - He's so stupid:laugh3::lol::suds:

But if he wants to call me a racist - let him - I know the truth about myself and that's the only thing that matters. I don't take what is said in here even slightly serious. The only thing he has exposed is that he's had to many big dicks up his ASS:laugh3: