• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron to run for president - No Joke

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...This is not a joke. Lebron james is considering running for NBPA Presidency left vacant by Derek Fisher....Report: LeBron James considering run for NBPA president - CBSSports.com

Hilarious. I guess a college education or the ability to read and write isn't a prerequisite. LOL....Before everyone starts bashing LePresidente and piling on with the jokes, let's slow down a second. This can't really be serious. I'm sure this is just some sort of publicity move for the always attention-starved, lebron. Even as uneducated, and as dumb as lebron is and comes off every time he opens his mouth, I'm sure he realizes that more skills are required as NBPA then dunking a basketball. Such as, I don't know, having the ability to analyze and negotiate legal issues with more finese than the average, uneducated, dumb-jock...

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that Lebron would embarrass himself like this by going public with the story? Or the fact that his Cock-loving fans are going to come on here and defend him and say he'd "make a good president'". LOl...

But just for fun, I wonder what Lebron's presidency-campaign would run on?

Here are his top 5 promises

1)To rid basketball of player collusion. "Never again will 3 Superstars in their prime make a secret pack to form an Allstar team to chase rings."

2)To bring flopping back into the game. "flopping has a long tradition in basketball going all the way back to Vlade Divac, Reggie Miller. Pioneers of flopping. People who I learned my trade from. As president, I plan to over-turn the anti-flopping rule and bring back this great tradition of basketball..

3)Fair referee's. As president I plan to bring in better refs. Refs that don't protect star players, and call fouls on opponents who dare to even breathe on me.

4)To rid basketball of PED's. "as president I plan on having much stricter P.E.D testing, including HGH. A league where tests results are not buried by the commissioner, and have to be shared with the public. Never again, will a 17 year old kid, built like Karl Malone come into the league and man-handle grown men...Never again, will a kid from Cleveland....Uh, wait a minute. Maybe this isn't a good idea for me to run for president....LONG PAUSE. Followed by impromptu ESPN press conference...

Lebron: After carefully thinking it over, I've decided it's best to focus on basketball and spending time with my family. Therefore I regretfully withdraw my nomination for president, and have decided to take "my talents back to the hardwood floors. Thank you.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only post of the month...who cares

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only post of the month...who cares

Lol. Hey MJ, I see you still have your sick fetish for women that can kick your ass. LOL, freak....

Peace

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Lebron graduated from high school just like Lebron, although a competency test might not be required where he graduated. Here in California all students graduating are required to pass a basic test. That being said and done, I don't think Lebron could have graduated without knowing how to read, do atleast one year in math, and the usual classes in history, health and safety and others. Now the basics might not be enough for that job, but I think it will be. The president of the Players association must be a people's person and willing to serve all of the players and it's not as easy as any one thinks. I have been the president of a few organizations in the non-profit corporate world and it's a lot of work for free, so I wish him the best of luck - He is going to need it

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest Sman post of all-time!!!

Well done, bud.

LeRoids!!!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do Barry, Sammy, and LeBron all have in common? We'll let the average fan decide.

bonds-b-and-a-21.jpg

r2685647005.jpg

steroids2.jpg

...And this post comes from a Cubs fan who grew up idolizing Sammy Sosa.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two have an un-natural and un-healthy obsession for Lebron James. He is a good basketball player, he isn't doing anything unusual in the terms of what hasn't been done before. Give it a rest already. He's just another NBA player and nothing more

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two have an un-natural and un-healthy obsession for Lebron James. He is a good basketball player, he isn't doing anything unusual in the terms of what hasn't been done before. Give it a rest already. He's just another NBA player and nothing more

Kind of like your continued obsessive hatred of Sman???

The fact is that LeBron is a scumbag cheater and because of it will never approach Michael Jordan's level. (Or in your case, Kobe's level)

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he loses, will he blame it on racism again?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact is that LeBron is a scumbag cheater and because of it will never approach Michael Jordan's level. (Or in your case, Kobe's level)

Actually it has been the other way around from when I first joined cbsSportsline - He tried giving me warnings over and over and each time I challenged them and won. He repeated doing that several times which resulted in him being banned - lmao. The second time he tried that shit again and again It caused him to get banned. Glad to clear that up for you though :laugh3::laugh3:

Seriously though - so what if Lebron becomes the NBAPLA president, It's not really your concern since you're not an NBA player. It's their business - as in the players.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way - What evidence do you have that Lebron is a cheater? What are basing this on anyway?

Lebron being a Heat player does not make him a cheater even though I don't like the guy.

I agree that he will never acheive Michael Jordan's level, but neither will Kobe Bryant. On the other hand Michael Jordan never reach Bill Russell's level either

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HurricaneDij better hope the day never comes where Sman penetrates him and another name comes out his mouth.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it has been the other way around from when I first joined cbsSportsline - He tried giving me warnings over and over and each time I challenged them and won. He repeated doing that several times which resulted in him being banned - lmao. The second time he tried that shit again and again It caused him to get banned. Glad to clear that up for you though :laugh3::laugh3:

Seriously though - so what if Lebron becomes the NBAPLA president, It's not really your concern since you're not an NBA player. It's their business - as in the players.

Dude, I guarantee you mention sman a lot more on these boards than I do, with all your "he's a fucking piece of dog shit" rants. Keep in mind TLF, I've gone out of my way to defend your ass from the bandwagon Miami assholes back on CBS, so I suggest you give me a little respect you backstabbing SOB.

Do you ever get sman dick out your mouth whenever you post how great he is?

Fucking idiot. Apparently you can't read. I even said on the other thread that sman can be a little overzealous at times. Just because he and I constantly agree about you buttlover LeBron doesn't mean he and I agree on absolutely everything.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HurricaneDij better hope the day never comes where Sman penetrates him and another name comes out his mouth.

WOW a sexual intercourse reference post. Where's the report button when you need it. Hate on CBS all you want, but they would have never stood for such juvenile bullshit like this.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. A very fortunate NBA player indeed to have landed on the same team with guys who could carry him to a title like Wade, Bosh, Allen, Miller and the Birdman.

:laugh3:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW a sexual intercourse reference post. Where's the report button when you need it. Hate on CBS all you want, but they would have never stood for such juvenile bullshit like this.

Tough titties. sad face

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a PR move by LeBron. nothing more

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough titties. sad face

Seriously dude, your post was just stupid. What are you 16 years old? Look, I get it - You're a so-called "Heat fan" and think you're on top of the world. Believe me, in my early days I too was the overzealous teenager on CBS. You'll grow up with time. Never give up hope.

:lol: