• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron to run for president - No Joke

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has two, more than my current two favorite teams combined. (I was a Bulls fan during my grade school years simply because that was the team everyone around me rooted for)

Just because a team is a high-market team doesn't mean they're destined for success. I'm a Cubs fan, dude. You don't think I know about the beaten to death 1908 jokes?

The Lakers has 16 and Boston has 17 - Houston is a small market team and is not managed nearly to the quality the San Antonio Spurs has been managed. With the Miami Heat poised to continue their run - Dwight does not have a ghost of a chance.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he knows I got him banned twice - He knows because I told him. He wasn't smart enough to figure it out on his own - He's so stupid:laugh3::lol::suds:

But if he wants to call me a racist - let him - I know the truth about myself and that's the only thing that matters. I don't take what is said in here even slightly serious. The only thing he has exposed is that he's had to many big dicks up his ASS:laugh3:

You don't take what is said serious in here even slightly? Liar

Your previous sentence you are bragging about getting people banned. Sounds like you take it serious. Bottom line is you are a giant racist pussy. You don't see the guy that got you banned bragging so I suggest you shut your piehole.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't take sman too seriously. Believe me, I know. I've dealt with him since 2007. He targets Miami Heat fans mostly. The only reason he's targeted you is because he knows you've gotten him banned on CBS before. And if he's going to have the opportunity to expose you for making a racist thread, he'd going to do it. It's the 'old double standard.

I don't take him seriously - I always say rediculous things to dicks and pricks like him just to piss him off:laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take him seriously - I always say rediculous things to dicks and pricks like him just to piss him off:laugh3:

Hurricane, True Laker Turd is another one that I have total and complete mind control over. I made 1 remark about his racists comments, and have sent him into a rage for months. It's beautiful. True Laker fan is so angry with me that he has completely embarrassed himself over and over. He actually can't post anymore without obsessing about me. It's total mind control...LOL.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...This is not a joke. Lebron james is considering running for NBPA Presidency left vacant by Derek Fisher....Report: LeBron James considering run for NBPA president - CBSSports.com

Hilarious. I guess a college education or the ability to read and write isn't a prerequisite. LOL....Before everyone starts bashing LePresidente and piling on with the jokes, let's slow down a second. This can't really be serious. I'm sure this is just some sort of publicity move for the always attention-starved, lebron. Even as uneducated, and as dumb as lebron is and comes off every time he opens his mouth, I'm sure he realizes that more skills are required as NBPA then dunking a basketball. Such as, I don't know, having the ability to analyze and negotiate legal issues with more finese than the average, uneducated, dumb-jock...

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that Lebron would embarrass himself like this by going public with the story? Or the fact that his Cock-loving fans are going to come on here and defend him and say he'd "make a good president'". LOl...

But just for fun, I wonder what Lebron's presidency-campaign would run on?

Here are his top 5 promises

1)To rid basketball of player collusion. "Never again will 3 Superstars in their prime make a secret pack to form an Allstar team to chase rings."

2)To bring flopping back into the game. "flopping has a long tradition in basketball going all the way back to Vlade Divac, Reggie Miller. Pioneers of flopping. People who I learned my trade from. As president, I plan to over-turn the anti-flopping rule and bring back this great tradition of basketball..

3)Fair referee's. As president I plan to bring in better refs. Refs that don't protect star players, and call fouls on opponents who dare to even breathe on me.

4)To rid basketball of PED's. "as president I plan on having much stricter P.E.D testing, including HGH. A league where tests results are not buried by the commissioner, and have to be shared with the public. Never again, will a 17 year old kid, built like Karl Malone come into the league and man-handle grown men...Never again, will a kid from Cleveland....Uh, wait a minute. Maybe this isn't a good idea for me to run for president....LONG PAUSE. Followed by impromptu ESPN press conference...

Lebron: After carefully thinking it over, I've decided it's best to focus on basketball and spending time with my family. Therefore I regretfully withdraw my nomination for president, and have decided to take "my talents back to the hardwood floors. Thank you.

488.jpg

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is that no matter how great a basketball player LeBron may be or how high his steroid dosage is, the fact is that the guy is attention-starved and probably always will be. Don't give me this nonsense that "he doesn't need attention".

Here's a little geography lesson for you - Did you know that Houston is our country's 4th-largest city?

Idiot.

Wow Hurricane, you are smoking if you think people in Houston give a shit about the Rockets. Texas will always be a football state. They get crazy over HS football lol.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Hurricane, you are smoking if you think people in Houston give a shit about the Rockets. Texas will always be a football state. They get crazy over HS football lol.

Houston fans are actually having to petition just to keep the Rockets from getting blacked out.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I get it, you're a Laker fan who's bitter about Howard leaving. But honestly, how many times have the Rockets been on national TV since their 22-game winning streak five years ago? They've been hindered in mediocrity ever since, and even the casual fan ain't interested in mediocrity. Fans in Houston are loyal. They got behind the great teams they had in the 90's and will continue to do so. And if their team is relevant, they'll get more national recognition.

As a fan that's not fairweather, I couldn't be more thrilled that Howard chose to sign with Houston and the fact that this isn't the same old Laker soap opera. New flavor will do wonders for the league.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I get it, you're a Laker fan who's bitter about Howard leaving. But honestly, how many times have the Rockets been on national TV since their 22-game winning streak five years ago? They've been hindered in mediocrity ever since, and even the casual fan ain't interested in mediocrity. Fans in Houston are loyal. They got behind the great teams they had in the 90's and will continue to do so. And if their team is relevant, they'll get more national recognition.

As a fan that's not fairweather, I couldn't be more thrilled that Howard chose to sign with Houston and the fact that this isn't the same old Laker soap opera. New flavor will do wonders for the league.

I think the Rockets will be lucky to make it out of the first round, but I'd feel that way regardless of where Howard came from.