• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron or Fat Lever

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Magic Johnson went on record on abc and said Lakers were going to upset the spurs. This was right before Kobe's injury.....

So who should I believe Magic Johnson or you? I'll go with the 5 time nba champ...

Sorry guys but it's a fact with Kobe Lakers win it all.

That's why this years winner gets an asterisk.

Peace!!!

Because Magic Johnson has no reason to have a biased opinion when it comes to the Lakers.:laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking and choosing, just saying that you can't say Magic Johnson's opinion > someone elses because he is an all time great. He isn't a great analyst. I don't agree with what Magic says, just using what he says to make Sman look stupid although he does a good job of that himself.

You sound like a scared btch, Piss-tons...Don't be such a puss and back-peddle. What are you afraid you're going to get booted?

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I back peddle from? Point still stands. Just because Magic is Magic doesn't mean his opinion is better than anyone else. Your argument is still stupid as hell and you haven't refuted anything I said except with personal attacks.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I back peddle from? Point still stands. Just because Magic is Magic doesn't mean his opinion is better than anyone else. Your argument is still stupid as hell and you haven't refuted anything I said except with personal attacks.

To backup your position - Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player of all-time. But damn he can't run a team or scout talent for shit. So we're supposed to trust in the direction of his team because he was the best basket ball player of all-time? Horrible argument from sman as usual.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was so much different back then...

My personal opinion is Lebron is a great player.. but if he played back in the day against the Bulls with Jordan and Pippen, Detroit with Dumars and company (particularly Lambeer and Rodman), Lakers with Magic, Worthy, Scott, etc.. I don't think Miami would have a chance...

Maybe I am old school.. who knows.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Magic Johnson went on record on abc and said Lakers were going to upset the spurs. This was right before Kobe's injury.....

So who should I believe Magic Johnson or you? I'll go with the 5 time nba champ...

Sorry guys but it's a fact with Kobe Lakers win it all.

That's why this years winner gets an asterisk.

Peace!!!

I want to see the video link. I may be wrong but I distinctly remember him saying they could beat San Antonio. Thats different from predicting they will beat them. I know its hard but you have to face facts Sman. If Kobe had played his teammates would have forfeited the 4th game and the Spurs would have swept the Lakers in 3. Kobe is just that bad of a teammate. Sorry. :yahoo:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Sman. Magic calls Lebron the best player on the planet. You must agree with him on that too correct?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the video link. I may be wrong but I distinctly remember him saying they could beat San Antonio. Thats different from predicting they will beat them. I know its hard but you have to face facts Sman. If Kobe had played his teammates would have forfeited the 4th game and the Spurs would have swept the Lakers in 3. Kobe is just that bad of a teammate. Sorry. :yahoo:

I'm pretty confident that the Lakers beat the Spurs with a healthy Kobe as Magic predicted. Let's remember Kobe is 4-1 in playoff series against duncan in his career as a starter....And considering Lebron has only won 1 game against Duncan in 6 tries, it's pretty safe to say Lakers beats Miami easily with a healthy kobe.

Sorry, but the facts are the facts.

Peace!!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty confident that the Lakers beat the Spurs with a healthy Kobe as Magic predicted. Let's remember Kobe is 4-1 in playoff series against duncan in his career as a starter....And considering Lebron has only won 1 game against Duncan in 6 tries, it's pretty safe to say Lakers beats Miami easily with a healthy kobe.

Sorry, but the facts are the facts.

Peace!!!

:laugh3:
That was funny Sman. Magic said Lebron was the best player on the planet and he said the Lakers could beat SA. If he is right about 1 then he has to be right about the other right? All that aside your logic proves you are a dummy so stop talking please. 1 plus 1 does not equal 3. Yes Shaqs Lakers helped make it look as if Kobe is 4-1 against the Spurs when he is actually 1-2 now. Even so how does that translate to them beating the Heat in the Finals? Heat stomped a mudhole in the Lakers this season. Are you really that dumb?

OVN2jj9.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers were a walking abortion this year and just plain old and slow. How you thought the Lakers would've beaten the Spurs this year with Kobe is beyond me. How did you guys do against the Thunder last year and the Mavs before that? F'ing ridiculous.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers record with Kobe, nash, Howard, and gasol all healthy was 17-5....No way spurs beat L.A If Kobe was healthy. No way. Let's remember, Kobe is 4-1 against the spurs in the playoffs as a starter.

So that means if the lakers would own the spurs, they would also own Mia, with a healthy Kobe. Sorry but I'm just stating facts.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:
That was funny Sman. Magic said Lebron was the best player on the planet and he said the Lakers could beat SA. If he is right about 1 then he has to be right about the other right? All that aside your logic proves you are a dummy so stop talking please. 1 plus 1 does not equal 3. Yes Shaqs Lakers helped make it look as if Kobe is 4-1 against the Spurs when he is actually 1-2 now. Even so how does that translate to them beating the Heat in the Finals? Heat stomped a mudhole in the Lakers this season. Are you really that dumb?

OVN2jj9.jpg

btw, Lebron traveled on that play. Just youtube Lebron's dunk against the lakers and you'll see that he traveled big time...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers record with Kobe, nash, Howard, and gasol all healthy was 17-5....No way spurs beat L.A If Kobe was healthy. No way. Let's remember, Kobe is 4-1 against the spurs in the playoffs as a starter.

So that means if the lakers would own the spurs, they would also own Mia, with a healthy Kobe. Sorry but I'm just stating facts.

But they all weren't healthy were they? I could say the same about my team right now. If Wade was completely healthy this series then the Heat would probably win in 5. That's the way life goes. Suck it up bitch.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Heatles, as long as Kobe's healthy, Lakers are the favorite since Kobe is the best player in the world.

Sorry, but that's the truth. Lebron as you are "witnessing" is choking again in the finals having a miserable series. He's averaging 10 points less than his season average and is 12 pct points below his season fg pct.

I'm just stating the facts. A healthy Kobe would've meant a certain championship for the Lakers.

Peace!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha Sman "facts" so great to wake up in the morning to some good old fashion gimmicking, good stuff Sman!!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fat Lever > 'BronBron