• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron or Fat Lever

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ gets a lot of credit because of what he does that isn't measured in stats. On offence LBJ contains a gravitational pull of Spurs players that we could call the Pop field.

This field keeps him shooting like shit but it still allows him to be effective on O, just not in the way we want to see.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ gets a lot of credit because of what he does that isn't measured in stats. On offence LBJ contains a gravitational pull of Spurs players that we could call the Pop field.

This field keeps him shooting like shit but it still allows him to be effective on O, just not in the way we want to see.
It takes people with basketball sense to truly appreciate what Lebron does to the other team even if he is having a bad offensive game. I think these people turn off their volume when other teams are describing how their defense is geared specifically to slow Lebron down. So they never really get it.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes people with basketball sense to truly appreciate what Lebron does to the other team even if he is having a bad offensive game. I think these people turn off their volume when other teams are describing how their defense is geared specifically to slow Lebron down. So they never really get it.

I think Botslot was joking.....

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its true the team supported Lebron during his offensive struggles. Thats what teams do for great leaders. Tell Kobe to take notes. If Lebron was not a great leader and all he did was hog the ball then the Heat would have lost. It takes being great to understand how to lead a team when you are off. That sequence of events at the end. Just wow! The signature block, the incredible assist to Ray, and the thunderous 2 hand smash off the forced turnover? Even Pop knew it was over and gave up. Must have hurt you deeply to see that performance right?

I think Kobe's 5 rings speak for themselves.

Regarding Lebron- why's he winning now when he couldn't win in Cleveland? Hm, Wade, Bosh, Allen, Chalmers, Miller.....

Like I said, any top 10 player in the league can win those guys. Easily.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the 1st 3 quarters matter, I guess you could call him clutch! :lol:

You would have excuses if he avg'd 40 pts 10 rebounds and only 2 assists.

Lebron came to life in the 4th qtr, after Miller, Allen, Chalmers, and Wade put the game on ice...Suddenly it's a blow out, and Lebron stops hyperventilating and goes on a tear.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kobe's 5 rings speak for themselves.

Regarding Lebron- why's he winning now when he couldn't win in Cleveland? Hm, Wade, Bosh, Allen, Chalmers, Miller.....

Like I said, any top 10 player in the league can win those guys. Easily.
Lets not be brain dead and include Shaqs 3 rings and Bynum/Gasols 1.5 rings into Kobes ring count. Lets be real. Right now Kobe only has .5 rings legit by himself as the man.

Lebron is winning now because he has a team. Sort of like most superstars that have good teammates. What was Kobes excuse this year since you think a player just does it by himself? How come he didnt will the Lakers to a substantial win streak?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron came to life in the 4th qtr, after Miller, Allen, Chalmers, and Wade put the game on ice...Suddenly it's a blow out, and Lebron stops hyperventilating and goes on a tear.
I think you miss the stuff that doesnt involve actually scoring. LOL To think Hurricane actually considers you knowledgeable.:laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not be brain dead and include Shaqs 3 rings and Bynum/Gasols 1.5 rings into Kobes ring count. Lets be real. Right now Kobe only has .5 rings legit by himself as the man.

Lebron is winning now because he has a team. Sort of like most superstars that have good teammates. What was Kobes excuse this year since you think a player just does it by himself? How come he didnt will the Lakers to a substantial win streak?

I think it was snapping his achilles. I think most people are in agreement without Kobe getting injured, the Lakers would be in the finals now up 2-0 on Mia...

Everyone was prediciting the lakers to beat S.A in the first round before Kobe's injury...

It sucks for the Lakers. And ofcourse the rest of the league since whoever wins gets another Asterisk championship, since Kobe was out. Same thing when Mj played baseball.

Peace!!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was snapping his achilles. I think most people are in agreement without Kobe getting injured, the Lakers would be in the finals now up 2-0 on Mia...

Everyone was prediciting the lakers to beat S.A in the first round before Kobe's injury...

It sucks for the Lakers. And ofcourse the rest of the league since whoever wins gets another Asterisk championship, since Kobe was out. Same thing when Mj played baseball.

Peace!!

Do you have any proof? Didn't think so. Your opinion is a pile of turds and isn't fact. Just sayin

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!
Since he snapped his Achilles at the end of the season i dont get the excuse. No one but you and other unrealistic fans predicted the Lakers beating SA in the playoffs. You are not everyone. It does suck for the Lakers and the rest of the league because only 1 of these teams will win the ring. I get where you are coming from and understand your anxiety. Your grip on reality loosens regardless of who wins. Duncan wins ring #5 or Lebrons legend grows. Must suck being in love with Kobe about right now.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember all of those 7-29, 6-24 games that Kobe had.....how one forgets. :noidea:
He doesn't forget. He knows Kobe always plays below standards in the Finals. His career 40% from the field in the 7 Finals he's been in speaks volumes.

BSman always say how weak the East is, yet Kobe only showed up in a couple of those Finals against them.

This picture shows what happen for Kobe to get his first 3 rings

6mnaOyWYtqh9x54zJ2ODH2r7o1_400.jpg

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the haters are out in force today.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he snapped his Achilles at the end of the season i dont get the excuse. No one but you and other unrealistic fans predicted the Lakers beating SA in the playoffs. You are not everyone. It does suck for the Lakers and the rest of the league because only 1 of these teams will win the ring. I get where you are coming from and understand your anxiety. Your grip on reality loosens regardless of who wins. Duncan wins ring #5 or Lebrons legend grows. Must suck being in love with Kobe about right now.

Look Magic Johnson went on record on abc and said Lakers were going to upset the spurs. This was right before Kobe's injury.....

So who should I believe Magic Johnson or you? I'll go with the 5 time nba champ...

Sorry guys but it's a fact with Kobe Lakers win it all.

That's why this years winner gets an asterisk.

Peace!!!

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Magic Johnson went on record on abc and said Lakers were going to upset the spurs. This was right before Kobe's injury.....

So who should I believe Magic Johnson or you? I'll go with the 5 time nba champ...

Sorry guys but it's a fact with Kobe Lakers win it all.

That's why this years winner gets an asterisk.

Peace!!!

Magic Johnson, the same person who has been on Lebron's dick, who called him a combination of Dr.J, Jordan, Pippen, himself, and Bird?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic Johnson, the same person who has been on Lebron's dick, who called him a combination of Dr.J, Jordan, Pippen, himself, and Bird?

You're very good at picking and choosing what you want to hear. Either that or we're talking about different Magic Johnsons. :noidea:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything that Magic says about current Basketball shouldn't be taken serious. Great player but absolutely horrible behind a microphone.

He flip flops faster than a pancake.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're very good at picking and choosing what you want to hear. Either that or we're talking about different Magic Johnsons. :noidea:

Not picking and choosing, just saying that you can't say Magic Johnson's opinion > someone elses because he is an all time great. He isn't a great analyst. I don't agree with what Magic says, just using what he says to make Sman look stupid although he does a good job of that himself.